World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set (/Thread-Product-BB-121-Beyblade-Ultimate-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Hazel - Nov. 18, 2011

(Nov. 18, 2011  3:41 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'll wait until I see a real demonstration of its potential, but its design does not seem inherently awful, at least.

I think that I could have some attack potential, but dont hope TOO high. Remember, this is Pegasis we're talking about here. Pegasis' parts usually carp, except RF and R2F.

It is not entirely inconceivable that they would make another valid Pegasis, though. The original was a monstrous attack wheel.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - stormpegasus121 - Nov. 18, 2011

(Nov. 18, 2011  3:41 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'll wait until I see a real demonstration of its potential, but its design does not seem inherently awful, at least.

I think that I could have some attack potential, but dont hope TOO high. Remember, this is Pegasis we're talking about here. Pegasis' parts usually carp, except RF and R2F.
What about the clear wheels-Pegasis II and III?They also stand their place as one of the heaviest

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - BeybladeStation - Nov. 18, 2011

They don't..

Disappointing on the weight, quite honest. I think it could it have smash potential, however. [Wing]

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Brood - Nov. 18, 2011

I can show results with the wing wheel but i dont know a good combo to start with.Can anyone tell me what to put with wing and what to put with the sandbag.

(Nov. 18, 2011  4:10 AM)Leviath Wrote: I can show results with the wing wheel but i dont know a good combo to start with.Can anyone tell me what to put with wing and what to put with the sandbag.

MF Wing Pegasis CH120/R145/S130RF/R2F versus MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Raigeko13 - Nov. 18, 2011

MF-M/MF Wing ___ CH120RF vs. MF-H Basalt/Death(DEF) Kerbecs BD145CS would be great to see. Grin

(Nov. 18, 2011  4:12 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:10 AM)Leviath Wrote: I can show results with the wing wheel but i dont know a good combo to start with.Can anyone tell me what to put with wing and what to put with the sandbag.

MF Wing Pegasis CH120/R145/S130RF/R2F versus MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.

I dont have the classic MF.Will MF-H be ok?Ima start testing now 20 rounds was it?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Ga' - Nov. 18, 2011

MF-L then, it's most similar to a Metal Face. And yup, 20 rounds. Make the Wing discussion thread in the Beyblade Customizations forum!

(Nov. 18, 2011  4:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: MF-L then, it's most similar to a Metal Face. And yup, 20 rounds. Make the Wing discussion thread in the Beyblade Customizations forum!

MF-L is 3.4 grams. MF-H is 5.3 grams. MF is 4.7. I am not a mathematic wizard or anything, but uh... isn't 1.3 more than .6?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - BeybladeStation - Nov. 18, 2011

Not to overwhelm you, but if you could:

MF-H Wing Pegasis [New one] CH120 and R145 RF/R2F VS. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

I dont have ch120.so can i just do it with s130 and R145?

D125 will serve as a suitable replacement for CH120, if you have one.

Ah screw it im just gonna rush to the store and buy the limited orion parts

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Arupaeo - Nov. 18, 2011

(Nov. 18, 2011  4:21 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  4:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: MF-L then, it's most similar to a Metal Face. And yup, 20 rounds. Make the Wing discussion thread in the Beyblade Customizations forum!

MF-L is 3.4 grams. MF-H is 5.3 grams. MF is 4.7. I am not a mathematic wizard or anything, but uh... isn't 1.3 more than .6?

Yeah, MF-M is a closer analog. (MF-L is actually a bit lighter than that) And this serves as a reminder that I need to get all of my updated weights up into the document...

(Nov. 18, 2011  4:55 AM)Leviath Wrote: Ah screw it im just gonna rush to the store and buy the limited orion parts

If only it were that easy for the rest of us! Unhappy

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Dracomageat - Nov. 18, 2011

(Nov. 18, 2011  3:58 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: What about the clear wheels-Pegasis II and III?They also stand their place as one of the heaviest

I'm not convinced they're that heavy but Pegasis (AKA Pegasus II) has a great weight distribution for mildly aggressive stamina wheel combos. The way the clear wheel curves out and up means it's mostly on the outside. I've not tried PC Pegasis though and 5-star (AKA Pisces) is kinda rubbish.

(Nov. 18, 2011  6:34 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  3:58 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: What about the clear wheels-Pegasis II and III?They also stand their place as one of the heaviest

I'm not convinced they're that heavy but Pegasis (AKA Pegasus II) has a great weight distribution for mildly aggressive stamina wheel combos. The way the clear wheel curves out and up means it's mostly on the outside. I've not tried PC Pegasis though and 5-star (AKA Pisces) is kinda rubbish.

Pegasis II weighs 3.1 grams, putting it among the top weighing CWs, as it is only 0.2g short of the heaviest. Pegasis is 2.9 grams, so it is also not far behind.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Jaygrazer - Nov. 18, 2011

If the design is the same as Big Bang, should we call it Pegasis 3.1?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - th!nk - Nov. 18, 2011

(Nov. 18, 2011  10:55 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: If the design is the same as Big Bang, should we call it Pegasis 3.1?

Do we call the cw of cyber pegasis "pegasis 1.1"?

Or any recolor, for that matter.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - LionheartSM - Nov. 18, 2011

A detailed tour around the box

He will probably upload the beyblades and accessories themselves later.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - gibsonmac - Nov. 19, 2011

Okay, is the PC-Frame/Core of LDG compatible with LDD?? it looks to be the same, just a recolor... not sure if this has been brought up at all, I didn't see it flipping through the thread.

And 45g Pegasus and L-Drago?!?! heck yes!!! how I wish I lived in Japan right now, so I would have to wait for fedex to deliver next week Uncertain

I have got a TON of testing to do when these babies show up lol...

I'm not a big fan of the coloring of LDG, wish it were a Black Pearl like the gravity booster with the core of GA-LDD, ya know the trans-black and red rubber instead of flat black and orange-red... kinda knit-picking here but oh well..

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Jaygrazer - Nov. 19, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  4:20 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Okay, is the PC-Frame/Core of LDG compatible with LDD?? it looks to be the same, just a recolor... not sure if this has been brought up at all, I didn't see it flipping through the thread.

And 45g Pegasus and L-Drago?!?! heck yes!!! how I wish I lived in Japan right now, so I would have to wait for fedex to deliver next week Uncertain

I have got a TON of testing to do when these babies show up lol...

I'm not a big fan of the coloring of LDG, wish it were a Black Pearl like the gravity booster with the core of GA-LDD, ya know the trans-black and red rubber instead of flat black and orange-red... kinda knit-picking here but oh well..

Hey no hating! All 8 boxes of BB-121 LEFT Alaska right now!

EDIT: Probably not, as no in existence L Drago is cross compatible w/ another generation, so to speak.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - BeybladeStation - Nov. 19, 2011

I don't believe they were interchangeable, as the name suggests that it is most likely a whole new thing.

Honestly, if it was L-Drago Destroy with some "cover" name of L-Drago Guardian and some recolor, it would be just some cheap marketing design. I really hoped they'd release Duo Uranus separately..

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Brood - Nov. 19, 2011

Kai-V
Heres you pictures you wanted about Duo.Sorry its very late

The "A" side:

[Image: e2il4.jpg]

The oppisite of the "A" side:

[Image: 28men1g.jpg]

The other 2 sides just in case:

The "S" side

[Image: wsmuq9.jpg]

The oppisite of "S"

[Image: rlce84.jpg]

Hope this helped

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Kai-V - Nov. 19, 2011

Thank you for those pictures.

Did we really just see an air gimmick out of nowhere ... ? Because there is absolutely nothing about that now ... This is alienating.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Hov - Nov. 19, 2011

Looks complicated LOL. Thanks for the pics too.