World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set (/Thread-Product-BB-121-Beyblade-Ultimate-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - halisi - Nov. 16, 2011

hello I'm new here, so I appologize in advance if i mess something up, get imformation in wrong, or accidentally say something thats already been said as i type.

But anyways all I wanted to say is that I have a theory on how wing pegasis's mode change works. Basically the numbers on the core look like they represent the amount of contact points the metal frame has. For example with the arrow pointing to one, one protrusion will be a little beyond the core to allow for one contact point from the frame. Zero would have no contact points, and having the arrow point to 2 there would be 2 contact points.

Again, sorry if I'm wrong about something.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Kai-V - Nov. 16, 2011

(Nov. 16, 2011  8:37 PM)halisi Wrote: hello I'm new here, so I appologize in advance if i mess something up, get imformation in wrong, or accidentally say something thats already been said as i type.

But anyways all I wanted to say is that I have a theory on how wing pegasis's mode change works. Basically the numbers on the core look like they represent the amount of contact points the metal frame has. For example with the arrow pointing to one, one protrusion will be a little beyond the core to allow for one contact point from the frame. Zero would have no contact points, and having the arrow point to 2 there would be 2 contact points.

Again, sorry if I'm wrong about something.

Based on the 'stars' on the colourful images, it could make sense, but when you look at the Beyblade itself, there seems to be little change, hah.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - shadowzinrai - Nov. 16, 2011

i still want to know if duo uranus has a mode change feature, and could wing pegasis be a top tier fusion wheel for attack

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Hazel - Nov. 16, 2011

(Nov. 16, 2011  9:13 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: i still want to know if duo uranus has a mode change feature, and could wing pegasis be a top tier fusion wheel for attack

...we've already discussed and had images posted of Duo's mode change, and there's no way to know anything about Wing Pegasis' competitive viability, yet.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Imperial - Nov. 16, 2011

The mode change names for Wing Pegasus are hilarious.
"Pound them Pegasus!"

So I guess Duo's gimmick doesn't exactly work. I am disappointed, it's been a while since TT has made a non-working gimmick.

Thanks Kai-V for the pics.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 16, 2011

Thanks for all those pics by the way.

Good to know it takes only two pieces at a time to make a truly bad arse Bey.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Fury - Nov. 17, 2011

I knew the 230wd on duo would be gold! Booya. Found picture of the thing from someone and it's a shiny gold!

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Hazel - Nov. 17, 2011

Congratulations on your supreme all-encompassing knowledge of things posted two pages ago, three pages ago, etc. in this very thread!

Can everyone attend your wizard school, or are muggles forbidden?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Kai-V - Nov. 17, 2011

It has seriously been known for at least a week that 230WD would be gold ...

Anyway, it is weird because not a lot of people in Japan seem to have gotten this set yet. It is only the morning for them right now, but someone usually posts about it before.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - bigbangbars - Nov. 17, 2011

Kai- would you all object to me sharing where members in the US can get this ordered for what I beleive may be the cheapest price (and quite possibly the fastest delivery) (they wrote me that they have 20 in stock, on hand right now)

(Nov. 17, 2011  2:29 AM)bigbangbars Wrote: Kai- would you all object to me sharing where members in the US can get this ordered for what I beleive may be the cheapest price (and quite possibly the fastest delivery) (they wrote me that they have 20 in stock, on hand right now)

Sure, if they are reliable.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - bigbangbars - Nov. 17, 2011

Ok great! So I swiped it from here: http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT42801

$55.63 shipped (with Fed Ex, which estimates on the site show a faster delivery that the EMS option)

WOW- I got an email 45 minute ago saying he had 20, and it's already showing low stock.... Crazy we are Smile

The stub for Duo Uranus was made :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Duo_Uranus_230WD

I am not certain if Dan will like it as much, hah.

OK, what does the Uranus Clear Wheel even represent ? Those almost-triangular shapes above and below the Face on the official picture are odd, but is the rest supposed to just be childish representation of air ? Spirals again ?

Also, I tried finding gold in the Uranus Face mark, but really, do we even know what it might actually represent ?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Dan - Nov. 17, 2011

Doesn't speak out to me as much! I cannot explain why, but you predicted it yourself!

Still cool, and the whole stub idea is really helpful. Thanks Kai-V!

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Hazel - Nov. 17, 2011

(Nov. 17, 2011  3:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The stub for Duo Uranus was made :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Duo_Uranus_230WD

I am not certain if Dan will like it as much, hah.

OK, what does the Uranus Clear Wheel even represent ? Those almost-triangular shapes above and below the Face on the official picture are odd, but is the rest supposed to just be childish representation of air ? Spirals again ?

Also, I tried finding gold in the Uranus Face mark, but really, do we even know what it might actually represent ?

Could be swirling gasses with arcs of lightning within... that is about the most dramatic way I can phrase it. Serious

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - th!nk - Nov. 17, 2011

I actually really liked this stub. More so than DQ.

The stub thing was a really good idea, and the fact that you write better than a lot of the articles on the wiki helps too.

(Nov. 17, 2011  3:31 AM)Hazel Wrote: Could be swirling gasses with arcs of lightning within... that is about the most dramatic way I can phrase it. Serious

With the scary Face mark, it has got to be a slightly less sharp saw.

Really though, if it was just air/wind, I think even in Japanese drawings you put some more curves in it ...

With Uranus being either a God of the Sky or the sky itself (depending on interpretation), I honestly think it is most likely some form of air/wind, especially with the "vacuum" gimmick.

Perhaps a more violent form such as tornadoes? IIRC they are often drawn somewhat sharply? That would play towards the gimmick of the bey as a whole.

(Nov. 17, 2011  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: With the scary Face mark, it has got to be a slightly less sharp saw.

How delightfully macabre. That said, the only blade idea related to Ouranos was the sickle used to, erm, castrate him, by Cronos. Which would probably make any battle between Duo Uranus and Scythe Cronos in the anime a little awkward.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - TimelessOne - Nov. 17, 2011

Woah, this info just made my day. I can't belive it's already out! Now i can get this for Christmas. The mode changes of Wing are going too far. probably to make kids think "Wow! It can 1 Hit KO a Beyblade with its Mortal Blow mode!"

Wait a minute. What does this image say? (taken from your post, Kai-V)

It seems to indicate that it is imbalanced? If so, it's not the Air Vent(s) causing the balance issues in Attack mode, ahah.

I'd also guess that means attack mode intends to be some form of wobbler, the movement arrows seem to indicate this at any rate.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - TimelessOne - Nov. 17, 2011

It says that the left side is heavy and the right is light.

Well, that explains it then, it's meant to have poor balance, and attract other beys, as a wobbler. Hence the movement arrows in that picture. Thanks for clarifying.

A backup gimmick, perhaps, whereas the Air Vent thing is more for (the) show. It also makes the air vent idea more sensible, as attack types do want to bring other beys close, especially as an immobile wobbler.

On a less interesting note, shame they didn't give us a new PC frame on L-Drago Guardian. Would've been nice for LDD to see some more love. LDG looks like LDD just saw a lot of cheeseburgers. And then ate them.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Jaygrazer - Nov. 17, 2011

(Nov. 17, 2011  4:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, that explains it then, it's meant to have poor balance, and attract other beys, as a wobbler. Hence the movement arrows in that picture. Thanks for clarifying.

A backup gimmick, perhaps, whereas the Air Vent thing is more for (the) show. It also makes the air vent idea more sensible, as attack types do want to bring other beys close, especially as an immobile wobbler.

On a less interesting note, shame they didn't give us a new PC frame on L-Drago Guardian. Would've been nice for LDD to see some more love. LDG looks like LDD just saw a lot of cheeseburgers. And then ate them.

I dont know, that video got me thinking... Should a Basalt 230WD really be moving like THAT? I swear, that air gap is disrupting stability and spin... maybe Im just seeing things.... Ill test Tuesday...

Mmm, I'm still skeptical, given that it's already going to have a wonky airflow around it from the imbalance anyway.

What'd be really cool is to see Duo Uranus versus a lower bey, around 145 height.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Raigeko13 - Nov. 17, 2011

Galaxy Jay
Yep, they move around like that.