World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set (/Thread-Product-BB-121-Beyblade-Ultimate-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - xSora10 - Nov. 15, 2011

I'm really debating...the picture is nice. I am more interested in the Duo Uranus air "gimmick" and what it would actually do in terms of performance. What I'm really after is this Beylauncher LR in here (ikr) and I probably would like to get this, but the price worries me, seeing as my dad is already getting me a bunch of Beyblade stuff (what more could I ask for) and adding this would set it at a devastating over $300. I will most likely wait until testing can be done on this, before I can buy it.

Thanks Kai-V for the pictures. You do your job well.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - ElevatorMadness - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  3:53 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I'm really debating...the picture is nice. I am more interested in the Duo Uranus air "gimmick" and what it would actually do in terms of performance. What I'm really after is this Beylauncher LR in here (ikr) and I probably would like to get this, but the price worries me, seeing as my dad is already getting me a bunch of Beyblade stuff (what more could I ask for) and adding this would set it at a devastating over $300. I will most likely wait until testing can be done on this, before I can buy it.

It would seem that the air gimmick will have no effect on performance.
Anyway, since I'm posting:
I might get this, if its cheap enough...Anyway, shame that L-Drago Guardian is too similar to LDD.
Thanks Kai-V for the pictures.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - xSora10 - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:06 PM)Magical Ape Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:53 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I'm really debating...the picture is nice. I am more interested in the Duo Uranus air "gimmick" and what it would actually do in terms of performance. What I'm really after is this Beylauncher LR in here (ikr) and I probably would like to get this, but the price worries me, seeing as my dad is already getting me a bunch of Beyblade stuff (what more could I ask for) and adding this would set it at a devastating over $300. I will most likely wait until testing can be done on this, before I can buy it.

It would seem that the air gimmick will have no effect on performance.
Anyway, since I'm posting:
I might get this, if its cheap enough...Anyway, shame that L-Drago Guardian is too similar to LDD.
Thanks Kai-V for the pictures.

It's $49.10. At least for preorder. It might go cheaper on eBay. Is that cheap? XD

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Janstarblast - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  3:25 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: seems not that steep for upper attack..XD

Ah, I expected that...
I really can't make out how steep those slopes are, but I just thought that the well defined slopes might lift lighter beys... But yeah, you are correct... Smile

Its €36.29 for preorder then. Hm, getting off-topic now.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Ballbreaker - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:16 PM)Magical Ape Wrote: Its €36.29 for preorder then. Hm, getting off-topic now.
Sorry for the off-off-topic but where do you found this price?? as you put in euros i´m very interested if is an European site, to avoid customs.

Thanks in advise.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - LionheartSM - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  9:59 PM)Ballbreaker Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:16 PM)Magical Ape Wrote: Its €36.29 for preorder then. Hm, getting off-topic now.
Sorry for the off-off-topic but where do you found this price?? as you put in euros i´m very interested if is an European site, to avoid customs.

Thanks in advise.

Shouldn't have that question been asked through PM? It wasn't really necessary to post it here, but what's done is done I guess.

EDIT: Magical Ape is from The Republic Of Ireland so he may have went through eBay.ie.

(Nov. 15, 2011  10:05 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:

Thanks in advise.

Shouldn't have that question been asked through PM? It wasn't really necessary to post it here, but what's done is done I guess.

EDIT: Magical Ape is from The Republic Of Ireland so he may have went through eBay.ie.
Nah, used xe.com to convert the prices. Anyway, we should try to stay on topic.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Ballbreaker - Nov. 16, 2011

Thanks in advise.

Maybe i´m wrong with my question i should be done in a p.m. I rush for a moment; my apologize for this. After 15 pages of "almost" especulation about it, and this include absurd questions ´bout air flow, 4D and so on...ím not too far away from the line, you know....maybe there´s many other members that can put order in these questions.

All in all, thakns a lot to Magical Ape for your response, in fact i should stay on topic, but the topic is BB-121, and as a i said before maybe i´m wrong but stay on a 15 pages of an especulate topic make sense even to answer where; NOT THE SELLER, is that good price.

I read many stupid questions and absurd answer to anything that anybody hasn´t yet and i complete the circle answering in the wrong place???...sure, i repeat: sorry but it is an answer about place, not about who. I write this for IfritDulux: read the entery post and then tell me where are or aren´t should be some Q&A. (many of them in the trash).

I see many people here trying to "anxious-moderate" to demo how/what they are, but only there´s a few are moderators who have the real criterion to do their job.

Salute!!

P.s i´ll take a look at eBay again aside from ToyWiz. I live very close to Ireland.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - LionheartSM - Nov. 16, 2011

(Nov. 16, 2011  12:10 AM)Ballbreaker Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  9:59 PM)Ballbreaker Wrote: Sorry for the off-off-topic but where do you found this price?? as you put in euros i´m very interested if is an European site, to avoid customs.

Thanks in advise.

I read many stupid questions and absurd answer to anything that anybody hasn´t yet and i complete the circle answering in the wrong place???...sure, i repeat: sorry but it is an answer about place, not about who. I write this for IfritDulux: read the entery post and then tell me where are or aren´t should be some Q&A. (many of them in the trash).

I see many people here trying to "anxious-moderate" to demo how/what they are, but only there´s a few are moderators who have the real criterion to do their job.

I'm not trying to be one of these super I know everything and I'm going to prove everyone wrong type of guys, I just pointed out a simple mistake nothing more, nothing less...

Anyway back on topic, this air gimmick with Duo seems really interesting, I don't care how this performs, I'm picking it up none the less and besides, I need a Beylauncher LR, LRF, MF2 kit and I just want everything else lol

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 16, 2011

I'm wondering if they took clear wheel design into consideration for such a gimmick...

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Ga' - Nov. 16, 2011

(Nov. 16, 2011  12:24 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I'm wondering if they took clear wheel design into consideration for such a gimmick...

I don't think it really matters. The Uranus CW looks like a swirling vortex, but that's just aesthetics. The trapping seems to takes place within Duo entirely.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Hazel - Nov. 16, 2011

(Nov. 16, 2011  12:27 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  12:24 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I'm wondering if they took clear wheel design into consideration for such a gimmick...

I don't think it really matters. The Uranus CW looks like a swirling vortex, but that's just aesthetics. The trapping seems to takes place within Duo entirely.

Not only that, but the vents are technically on the lower side of the MW, so the CW would have to be pretty goofy(and likely incapable of fitting other MWs) to have an impact on it.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - th!nk - Nov. 16, 2011

I honestly think the most likely result of this air gimmick will be whistling. That said, similar ideas have been used on weaponry and bombs to inspire fear. Speechless

I'm still trying to work out how Wing's mode change will work, though I'm completely unsurprised it's a 4d wheel.

If you look at the gap in the CW where one wing ends and a head begins, there's a shelf of metal there that is separate from the nearby outer wing. I'm suspecting a flip mode change too, though maybe there's enough room for a slight movement forward/backward as in BBP.

EDIT: On another look, you can see the "flatter" parts (the non-wing sections) are hollow, as you can see one from behind. This is making me suspect a movement similar to BBP more than a flip now.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Uwik - Nov. 16, 2011

(Nov. 16, 2011  4:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: I honestly think the most likely result of this air gimmick will be whistling. That said, similar ideas have been used on weaponry and bombs to inspire fear. Speechless

I second that, since it's highly unlikely that the air flow thing could actually 'lure' beys in practice.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - th!nk - Nov. 16, 2011

Maybe it'll lure them in with its sweet melody?

That said, it's not a big loss, seeing as pulling opponents toward themselves the last thing we want a defense/stamina type to be doing. Well, unless the opponent is tornado stalling but yeah, the power required to pull that kind of thing in would require a motor or the like.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Raigeko13 - Nov. 16, 2011

Duo Uranus 230WD: *whistle whistle*
MF Variares CH120RF: OH GOD THAT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL

Duo Uranus has been KO'd! The winner of this beybattle is MF Variares CH120RF!

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Janstarblast - Nov. 16, 2011

@th!nk- Hehe! I was the first to say that!!! Tongue_out
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  11:20 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, considering the fact Uranus was supposedly the God of the Sky, I'm not surprised it's got an air-based gimmick.

Though I'm almost certain it'll be about as effective as DF145 etc, hopefully it makes a cool noise or something.

Yippee! Whistler bey! Tongue_out LOL!

Hazel- Well, that may be another point of debate, I guess. Or maybe, Uranus CW might be like Jupiter, which allowed some space for the Metal Balls to roll around in Jade...
I know what I say will be pure speculation, but if you all may notice, Uranus seems to be somewhat 'elevated' from the MW... It looks similar to Mercury Anubis' look...
If what I said turns out to be true, then TT might have got a chance to leave some gap between Uranus' spikes to allow some kind of air flow(?)

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Jaygrazer - Nov. 16, 2011

Not sure if this is important, but Takara Tomy just released the BB-121 to the public, as last night my guys got it in the warehouse. Expect videos from the Japaneese soon.
I checked ebay when all of a sudden this shows up:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-BB-121-BEYBLADE-ULTIMATE-DX-SET-HAND-BEST-SET-TOKYO-JAPAN-/140642438146?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bef14c02

CONFIRMED: RELEASED IN JAPAN

Hmmm...........
Well, if what you said is true, then seems like TT does not adhere to the release dates now...
Even Death Quetz was released a few days early.... (I guess?)
Well, the most awaited DX set is out, though! Grin

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Kai-V - Nov. 16, 2011

Better pictures of the parts :

Duo Uranus 230WD

Duo Uranus 230WD

Attack Mode on the left, and Stamina Mode on the right

The underside of the Metal Frame

Duo Uranus assembled, side view, Attack Mode

Duo Uranus assembled, side view, Stamina Mode (air vents covered)

Wing Pegasis 90WF

Finally a clear view of Wing Pegasis' parts

There must be something different for each portion of the Metal Frame, because they have you align the arrow part with three points of the Core as if it made a difference. Perhaps just more weight there ? All three protrusions of the Metal Frame and all three wings of Wing Pegasis seem similar.

Ironclad Attack Mode

Mortal Blow Attack Mode

Pound Attack Mode

Ridiculous mode names, hah.

L Drago Guardian S130MB

L Drago Guardian's parts

Attack Mode

Absorption Mode

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Uwik - Nov. 16, 2011

It would be safe to say that all 3 beys are 4Ds then?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Hazel - Nov. 16, 2011

Kai-V, unless I am mistaken, the protrusions on the Metal Frame are not all the same size. It could simply be my eyes playing tricks on me, but it would explain why positioning them differently alters things - the spacing between the gaps in the Core is also different.

I find it amusing that Wing Pegasis gets all these funky mode names, and Drago goes back to the standard "Attack" and "Absorb" stuff.

Also, Wing Pegasis is gorgeous and I will most definitely buy this set just for one. Thank you for the images, Kai-V.

Thanks for the updates, Kai-V. Smile
I wonder how will Wing's mode change do any good... The protrusions on the core look more or less the same.
Not to mention the mode names are atrocious!

EDIT-
Hazel- I fail to see any difference... Unhappy
The size of protrusions are similar (to me at least).
Also, I agree to the point of Pegasis getting funky names! But, the L Drago series outclasses it every time! Wink For the L Drago series 'Names don't matter'.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Jaygrazer - Nov. 16, 2011

Mortal Blow! Grin Tyvm Kai V!