World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon (/Thread-WBO-Promo-Card-Campaign-New-Distribution-Method-Coming-Soon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Giraton - Oct. 10, 2011

this is egxactly what i have been looking for, a WBO buissness card to give out to the many noobs i help every weekend at local stores. i would love to have hundreds of these, where is the nerest rep in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia? i cant wait to have at least one of these, it will get me the last 2 refferals i need to get the amber face.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Benjohadi - Oct. 10, 2011

Malaysia
got 50 cards in my hand..
-about 10 is distributed
-15 cards is passed to Whatzzer

anyone from Malaysia that interested in promoting WBO can contact me.. Wink
*as stated by the committee, the card given should be yours..it should be distributed.. Smile

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Chaos Blader - Oct. 10, 2011

I'm interested in helping. I'm in Melbourne, Australia. Smile

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - bryanchaos3 - Oct. 10, 2011

I'm interested in helping. I'm in Melbourne, Australia.
who is the preson with the cards that i can get

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Taj12 - Oct. 10, 2011

What is the closest to Sydney?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - ControL_s SouL_ - Oct. 10, 2011

I would love to help get more members on the site, I'm guessing our local distributor would be Blitz.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - UltraStriker - Oct. 10, 2011

I would like promote these cards to Broadheadsville,PA. It's a small town but I know some bladers there and I am pretty sure they will join

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - wpardin - Oct. 10, 2011

I guess I just have to wait until Uwik got the card. A lot of people here in Jakarta compete in WBBA tournaments which the local distributor of Takara Tomy products helps arrange. I want more people to know about WBO tournaments in Jakarta. The cards might help to promote WBO & the tournaments. I also got support from a place where we can host the tournaments regularly & they will help to promote the events as well, as long as we bring crowds to their place.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Gen SimpL - Oct. 10, 2011

i might want some cards
we have a Few ppl in my school ...
but then again i dont know if im suited for it

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Flaming Aries - Oct. 10, 2011

I live in Phoenix,AZ ,have judged at 2 tournaments in the west been to 3 and have won 2nd and 3rd place.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Jay Harkins - Oct. 10, 2011

Who's the representative closest to Marietta, GA?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - LCD - Oct. 10, 2011

i live in perth in australia, craigie and id love to do it

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Synth - Oct. 10, 2011

I have a few questions:

1. So, its a card that we give out to people who likes beyblades and wants to be a member of this forum, correct?

2. If I am a representative of my own country, will you give me the cards or will I print them out?

3. Lastly, are this cards for free, or those the representative pay for them?

Just curious XD

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - TITAN - Oct. 10, 2011

I be in need of an NC rep!

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Janstarblast - Oct. 10, 2011

Well, considering our community has major problems gathering members, may I know if anyone is already elected as representative in India?
Especially Mumbai. We probably never got any members for the tourney since December, I guess. I've been buying a LOT of beys at the moment for my friends(Yes, because I am an expert at finding shops which might have a good collection of beys Tongue_out). But, whenever I tell them about WBO, they end up laughing at me, and simply walk away with a mere thank you(and the payment) for the bey I gave them.
They say- "How could anyone possibly create a site for micro-mini tops?!"
I did manage to get those 2-3 friends of mine, as you can see in my referrals. But, I have lost contact with them and I do not know about their whereabouts. I remember 2 people who laughed at me when I told them about WBO-
1. My friend, for whom I bought Storm Aquario.
2. A guy I met at a toy shop. He was the original buyer of the aforementioned Aquario, but he readily gave it to me when I told him that I could give him Capricorne in exchange.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - BeybladeStation - Oct. 10, 2011

Electric is the representative of India..

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Primal - Oct. 10, 2011

I'm interested inhelping. I live in Cumming, Georgia. Any representatives around me?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Black♧Jack - Oct. 10, 2011

i went through and saw no one for Vegas Crying but i want to help out blading isn't wide spread in las Vegas i know i have many enemy's on here but i have been going to tournaments more often and i teach classes on shooting combos ect so i would like to help

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  12:06 PM)TITAN Wrote: I be in need of an NC rep!

I might be better suited to be NC's representatives considering im the one who runs the tournaments and can travel easier then most of the other competitors. I think me and ziro would be good choices.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - ElementalDude97 - Oct. 10, 2011

I would like to help out with those promo cards i live in corona,queens,new york!!!!

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - preshant - Oct. 10, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  1:02 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Electric is the representative of India..

but you know india is a vast country and there are different states and i think electric is from bangalore
it would be difficult for him to give these cards to those people in different states
so far as i know Kai-v can trust nitroneo for mumbai, gokurox for chennai and electric for his place

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 10, 2011

I live in the Los Angeles Area and I'm interested.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Tyler Le - Oct. 10, 2011

I'm interested in this project. So if you plan on the south east asia, I'm from Vietnam. I could tell my friend to help me out. Together raise an awareness of not using fake bey.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Livingdeadgirl - Oct. 10, 2011

i live in appomattox,va and ill be sure to help out

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - CrystalPegasus - Oct. 10, 2011

Reminder but i am in the Lemont Illinios USA area and i would love to pass out cards our would love to get some for the TRU event on the 22