World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon (/Thread-WBO-Promo-Card-Campaign-New-Distribution-Method-Coming-Soon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Fourth Attribution completed! (07/30) - darkwizard - Jan. 11, 2013

(Jan. 08, 2013  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  3:25 AM)darkwizard Wrote: any san antonio bladers i would like to participate but i can't give out my addressUnhappy

Hello,

You do not have to give your address out in public, but whoever your closest Area Representative is will of course have to get those details ... Meeting up in person is not more recommended than simply sharing address information.
do you know any san antonio representatives i will have to think about participating

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Fourth Attribution completed! (07/30) - IceĀ³ - Jan. 31, 2013

I have a few Promo Cards thanks to Blitz so I'll promote when I am free and I'll be sure to post when I have ran out of all of them!

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Fourth Attribution completed! (07/30) - skrid54321 - Feb. 01, 2013

Anyone In MN?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Fourth Attribution completed! (07/30) - Barreto - Feb. 08, 2013

I'm interested in getting a couple of these, who is the Area Representative for Puerto Rico?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Fourth Attribution completed! (07/30) - Pegasus78610 - May. 30, 2013

Can anyone give me some or one cards

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Fourth Attribution completed! (07/30) - Nemo - May. 30, 2013

Pegasus78610 These cards were given on 26th May : Beyblade Challenge tourney! U cant get these cards like this.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Fourth Attribution completed! (07/30) - RagerBlade - Jun. 28, 2013

I gave out all of my cards today! So happy.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Fourth Attribution completed! (07/30) - Kai-V - Aug. 03, 2013

Heads up! The World Beyblade Organization is formally looking for new Area Representatives for the whole west coast of North America, preferably around the frontier between Canada and the United States!

Being an Area Representative requires you to only receive a batch of Promo Cards from me, receive a list of Members attributed to you in your region which you have to contact in order to get their addresses, and simply ship a few Promo Cards to your attributions. If you want to make it part of your duty to also hand out Promo Cards by yourself to future Bladers of the World Beyblade Organization, go ahead, but you have to make sure that you have enough Promo Cards left!

All costs from shipping the Promo Cards to your attributions can be reimbursed by the World Beyblade Organization.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - razorrider7 - Aug. 03, 2013

I live in Washington DC and i would like some of these cards to hand out. That is if they still available.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - MattForce - Aug. 03, 2013

I'd love to be apart of this project I live in the NJ, NY, and PA area so are there anyone there that has them?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 03, 2013

Not sure if an Area Representative is needed for the South, but when I return to Tennessee, I would definitely be up for helping with the cards.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - Leone19 - Jan. 28, 2014

Redirected here from Kai-V:

It says to post the area-

I'm pretty sure no one around New England has Cards, haha. I'd love to have a few to hand out around town, even to kids/parents in stores, etc.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - 6 God - Jan. 28, 2014

I doubt there will be any representatives in Louisiana, but might as well ask.

I live in Louisiana, any way I can obtain a Promo Card?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - Ryukiba - Jan. 28, 2014

I'd love some promo cards! So I could try and get Texas rolling with some Beybladers!Smile I could give some to people at my school and maybe at stores!Grin so how could I get some?Smile

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - The Supreme One - Jan. 28, 2014

I don't believe there are any representatives in FL & I've been trying to recruit unsuccessfully for ages. Could I get some cards to hand out at places like TRU, where I've talked to Beyblade fans and their parents before?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - MattForce - Jan. 28, 2014

Hey guys I just thought of something, perhaps the WBO could make a sheet and everyone who wants them could print them on business cards with a printer?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - Tri - Jan. 28, 2014

You can't just print out a business card with a printer, haha.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - Leone19 - Jan. 28, 2014

(Jan. 28, 2014  3:06 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Redirected here from Kai-V:

It says to post the area-

I'm pretty sure no one around New England has Cards, haha. I'd love to have a few to hand out around town, even to kids/parents in stores, etc.

So since it seems I am the only one in the area interested, at this point, is there any way I can obtain a few? Tongue_out

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - Kai-V - Jan. 28, 2014

The way it works is that even if you are the only one in a given region, we find the closest Area Representative, even if they are in a totally different state, and three states away.

Alright, I guess I did not understand that part, haha.

Thanks for explaining it, though. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - The Supreme One - Jan. 28, 2014

Ah, still a little confused myself. What are the qualifications for an Area Representative? How can we find out how far away one is located?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 28, 2014

Currently there is one Representative for the USA. IF you need cards post here and the appropoiate people will get in touch with you.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Looking for west coast NA Representatives! (08/03) - Kai-V - Jan. 28, 2014

(Jan. 28, 2014  4:20 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Ah, still a little confused myself. What are the qualifications for an Area Representative? How can we find out how far away one is located?

An Area Representative has to be completely reliable, active, and free to go ship Promo Cards relatively soon after getting attributed some Members in their area. They should also have a Paypal account, although we rarely get asked for reimbursement since packages often only need some stamps that do not cost a dollar.

You cannot know where your closest Area Representative is located, because we prefer to keep their identity confidential in order to avoid them getting SPAM or repeated requests.

Okay, thanks! Think I've got it now. I thought there were a few for different areas of the US; my bad lol
On that note, a few cards would be awesome & pretty helpful with getting more active FL bladers on the WBO so we can host a tournament down here.

There are technically a few Area Representatives around the United States, but with people becoming less active over time, and with a lower demand for these Promo Cards, there are not as many 'valid' Area Representatives as there used to be.