World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon (/Thread-WBO-Promo-Card-Campaign-New-Distribution-Method-Coming-Soon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Hazel - Feb. 21, 2012

You are not allowed to ask who the reps are. Post your location and the representative for that area will be directed to you.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Nova-X - Feb. 21, 2012

(Feb. 21, 2012  12:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: You are not allowed to ask who the reps are. Post your location and the representative for that area will be directed to you.
i live in yagoona, sydney, NSW, Australia

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Justaway - Feb. 21, 2012

It's been almost 4-5 months and I have not received my Promo Cards yet. Is it the case with everyone or have the others received their promo cards?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - rajatgovind123 - Feb. 21, 2012

Me too Sam it is been 3-4 months for me.When we will get the Promo Cards?
And do we have to pay the money for the promo cards?

Hope we get the Promo Cards...

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Kai-V - Feb. 21, 2012

I am unable to get the Indian representative to successfully receive my packages. For some reason, they always get sent back to me by the Indian customs.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - JakePlaysGamess - Feb. 21, 2012

(Feb. 21, 2012  12:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: You are not allowed to ask who the reps are. Post your location and the representative for that area will be directed to you.

Cork,Ireland

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Cygnus - Feb. 21, 2012

I'm looking for the Area Representative for Ireland. I may like to get the cards.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Justaway - Feb. 21, 2012

Kai-V Indians are always suspicious of wrong things XD
Anyway, you could try sending it with the person who first claims a physical prize for the credits and then send the bey along with promo cards. Writing the cost may help too because mostly the customs dont hold up things that cost more than $15

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 21, 2012

Affligem, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Kai-V - Feb. 21, 2012

(Feb. 21, 2012  5:59 PM)N0body Wrote: Kai-V Indians are always suspicious of wrong things XD
Anyway, you could try sending it with the person who first claims a physical prize for the credits and then send the bey along with promo cards. Writing the cost may help too because mostly the customs dont hold up things that cost more than $15

I do not think an Indian Blader has contacted us to exchange their Credits yet though.

Promo Cards cost way less than fifteen dollars.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Jaygrazer - Feb. 21, 2012

Requesting 20-30 cards for advertising via webstore. Need by Zero G releases.

EDIT: Texas, USA, North America.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Ga' - Feb. 21, 2012

Jaygrazer
(Feb. 21, 2012  12:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: Post your location and the representative for that area will be directed to you.

There you go.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - TheHiddenBlader - Feb. 22, 2012

I requested cards a while back and have yet to receive them. I know there are a lot of people in my area who like beyblades. My area is Pearl, Mississippi USA

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Kai-V - Feb. 22, 2012

Tomorrow, I should be able to do the third Attributions.

The file where I wrote down the second attributions is on another computer though, so I cannot verify who was your designated Area Representative, TheHiddenBlader. Have you been contacted by him or her at all though, or are you still waiting for that too ?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Ga' - Feb. 22, 2012

Melville, Long Island, New York, USA

I'd like to be a part of the 3rd attribution, there are some people that I know who will be interested.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Justaway - Feb. 22, 2012

(Feb. 21, 2012  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  5:59 PM)N0body Wrote: Kai-V Indians are always suspicious of wrong things XD

I do not think an Indian Blader has contacted us to exchange their Credits yet though.

Promo Cards cost way less than fifteen dollars.

That's the reason I said 'who first claims' because so far I know no one has claimed it. And since the promo cards cost so less, the custom officials might have been suspicious and held it up. And when no one came to take it, they might have sent it back. The same thing had happened with NitroNeo before when he ordered beys from OkinawamTS. The cost was very less and the custom officials held it up(luckily Nitro's contact number was mentioned so he was called and then he took the package from the customs).

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Kai-V - Feb. 22, 2012

Everybody from the second attribution up until now has been attributed as part of the third wave. If you posted a request for Promo Cards between November 10th and February 22nd, you should be contacted by your closest Area Representative shortly.

If, after a week, you still have not received any private message from anybody who is an Area Representative which asks you for your shipping address, post here again and I will look into attributing you to another Area Representative.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Kai-V - Feb. 24, 2012

Clearly, I am not the only person experiencing issues in shipping small packages or enveloppes to India ... We will make one other attempt with someone else, but I doubt it will work this time.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Justaway - Feb. 24, 2012

That's strange because so far me, Relic, BladingSpirit5, Electric and NitroNeo have bought things from sellers on WBO and it has always reached us safely(except for the one incident with NitroNeo). I wonder what was wrong with the promo cards. Also, I have bought things from OkinawamTS twice and I did not encounter this problem. Whatever the case, I hope the latest attempt will be successful.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Kai-V - Feb. 24, 2012

It might indeed be that, for some reason, they do not accept smaller packages. It is weird, because personally, I would worry more about bigger packages that could actually contain bombs or other illegal material ...

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Justaway - Feb. 24, 2012

How small was it exactly? The smallest one I received was like the box of the plastic beys. And it might as well be the cost factor... The lesser the cost the more suspicious they become.
If Relic has received his Beat Lynx from the contest, you may as well send it in a package identical to that. I wonder why Indian customs have the opposite mindset. They do the reverse of what a normal person would reason. They once claimed that a Taiwanese machine was Chinese because Chinese machines costed more... XD

Usually, my packages are padded enveloppes. They are slightly smaller than a manga, for reference. Some Area Representatives send Promo Cards directly in enveloppes too.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - BladingSpirit5 - Feb. 24, 2012

I have had problems with Indian Customs before. Tired
I received an EMS Package a Month after it was shipped. I had to Pay Tax as well.
I have been waiting for another one for the past month, and it's still not here.

Electric hasn't received his Promo Cards as well. He told me he was getting it back in November.

That would have made them even more suspicious Tongue_out
Jokes apart, in that case there seems to be no reason for them to return it. There hasn't been any terrorist threat as such as well in these six months. I hope the address was right because such things can only be returned if the address does not exist or if the person to whom it was sent refuses to take it or if it has due to some reason been strippedoff the stamps on it.
Anyway, the Asia representative PMed me so I hope I get the cards within a month or two.
Edit: BS5, If that is the case then it might be that the Bangalore customs have become stricter.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Third Attribution done! (02/22) - Relic - Feb. 24, 2012

Guess what, I had problems with the customs for the Beat Lynx I won.

It was shipped on 23rd December, and it still hadn't arrived by the first week of February. So I went up to customs office and found out that it was lying there for over a week :| . I have no clue why though.