World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon (/Thread-WBO-Promo-Card-Campaign-New-Distribution-Method-Coming-Soon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Chaos Blader - Nov. 11, 2011

Received my cards today, 'have to say that they look pretty awesome. Grin

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Deadpool - Nov. 12, 2011

Are there any are representatives in Northern or Central New Jersey ? If not, can I be one ? I'm hosting a fundraiser tournament next week.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Raigeko13 - Nov. 13, 2011

I've got to admit, this is pretty cool. I used one of my promo cards today, with a Hasbro kid, and surprisingly enough, he knew a bit more than I thought he did! He has internet access, and he said that he got over 50k points on beybladebattles.com. Idk if he's signed up yet, but still, I'm loving the cards! Grin

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Rexdrey - Nov. 15, 2011

yeah i finall got a repl its about time

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Kai-V - Nov. 15, 2011

Rexdrey Wrote:yeah i finall got a repl its about time

(Nov. 11, 2011  5:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:59 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Well I just finally got my cards like 2/3 weeks late.

Yo, we are a fan-run organisation, we all have lives, and we all want to fit into our budget. This is totally free for you, I do not know why you would complain.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - LCD - Nov. 15, 2011

i got me cards yesterday and i gave some to 2-3 of my friends and hopefully they will register and joinSmile

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - JCx06 - Nov. 15, 2011

It's been around 1-2 months since I requested them, not trying to hurry you, ______, but can you please send me them ASAP?

(Nov. 15, 2011  12:07 PM)JCx06 Wrote: It's been around 1-2 months since I requested them, not trying to hurry you, ______, but can you please send me them ASAP?

Have you tried recontacting him and reconfirming your 'order' ? From what I remember, we were confused about how many English Promo Cards you wanted and when.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Whatzzer - Nov. 15, 2011

Ermm,Kai-V,you got my address right?Hey,do you mind if I distribute them by asking a TRU staff to put the card inside their Plastic bag if the bought Beyblades?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Benjohadi - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  3:06 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ermm,Kai-V,you got my address right?Hey,do you mind if I distribute them by asking a TRU staff to put the card inside their Plastic bag if the bought Beyblades?

I believe..the TRU wont do that..it would be against their policy...i dont think TRU would advertise on third party..
but that is my thought..established seller should be always like that..

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Whatzzer - Nov. 15, 2011

If not,I'm going to try Wondertoys and that toy store you mentioned in Sarawak Plaza.I'm sure that is legal,rite?My cards finished quickly coz I bullied some bey-noobs at school and told them how come I was too good.Gave them the Promo Card anyway

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Benjohadi - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  3:13 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: If not,I'm going to try Wondertoys and that toy store you mentioned in Sarawak Plaza.I'm sure that is legal,rite?My cards finished quickly coz I bullied some bey-noobs at school and told them how come I was too good.Gave them the Promo Card anyway
I'm thinking the same way..but i trie..thier workers dont seems friendly as treat us just fooling around and dont take serious about it..so..i need to wait for te owner since the owner is very friendly..
it would be legal with approval by the owner and us..

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Joey H - Nov. 15, 2011

Im in! I live on Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota. I have one question: do I have to pay for the cards?

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:20 PM)Joey H Wrote: Im in! I live on Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota. I have one question: do I have to pay for the cards?

Everything is free.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Joey H - Nov. 15, 2011

alright and are there any representatives near North Dakota?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Hazel - Nov. 15, 2011

There is a representative for an area close enough to that, and they should be in touch with you shortly.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Rexdrey - Nov. 15, 2011

happy got a reply

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - CherryICG - Nov. 16, 2011

I like this idea, I would definitely carry a few of these around in my wallet, and attach one somewhere to my bag for a little flash. I haven't seen many people playing Beyblade, but when I bring them to school to play with my friends at lunch quite a few of the questioning looks turn into actual questions regarding the new series and I try to explain a little about WBO here. Instead of me sending someone a referral link, them creating an account and forgetting about it later, it would be great to have them take some part in getting here - I feel there will be a higher percentage of people who will stay through this method than a link referral.

If it be the next time (first time) I make it out to an event, then Anime North next year I will have to grab a few of these from Kei.

Edit: Or I could just ask him to send me some... My disorganized thought is a nightmare.

Great idea, I look forward to being a more useful participant in the popularity of the site than my inconsistent 'helping' in the introduction topic xD

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - CrystalPegasus - Nov. 17, 2011

Sorry i didnt mean to come off as complaining but they are a great design. I was mad, so sorry again. I know they are free and i should have taken out my anger on this thread but I have them now and gave one out to an interested person.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Arupaeo - Nov. 17, 2011

I would like to get some cards please.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - JCx06 - Nov. 28, 2011

Sorry to keep whining, but it's been nearly 2 months now. Could my Area Rep PLEASE just send the cards?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - PunkBlader - Nov. 28, 2011

I am in the Seattle area, who is my rep?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Hazel - Nov. 28, 2011

Your rep's name will not be posted here, but they should get in touch with you as soon as they see your post.

Everyone who wants cards needs to post their area in the post they request cards in.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - Kai-V - Nov. 28, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  9:18 AM)Hazel Wrote: Your rep's name will not be posted here, but they should get in touch with you as soon as they see your post.

That is wrong. It is me who looks at the post and, after a few, I tell each Area Representative who is closer to them and who they should contact right away. I ask as little as possible from our Area Representatives, shipping and receiving these Promo Cards is already a lot.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Second Attribution done! - *aquariomaster* - Nov. 28, 2011

can i be a rep or is cye already the rep for the bronx