World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon (/Thread-WBO-Promo-Card-Campaign-New-Distribution-Method-Coming-Soon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Team Shadow - Oct. 22, 2011

I would like to help with the cards I am in vegas

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Deikailo - Oct. 23, 2011

These cards are amazing. I just handed the majority of them out at TRU and it was a great way to tell parents to get involved with taking their kids to Beyblade tournaments.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Kai-V - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  12:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: These cards are amazing. I just handed the majority of them out at TRU and it was a great way to tell parents to get involved with taking their kids to Beyblade tournaments.

While remaining "like a pro".

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Deikailo - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: These cards are amazing. I just handed the majority of them out at TRU and it was a great way to tell parents to get involved with taking their kids to Beyblade tournaments.

I got offered a job to babysit, haha. I need the money so I was like "hell yeah, I babysit."

I was wearing the official Hasbro judge shirt so they all thought I was a pro. Even TRU was like "w/e run a tournament for the older kids. Do whatever you want, we can see you know your carp"

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Raigeko13 - Oct. 23, 2011

I'd like to ask to be contacted by an Area Rep again Smile I posted on the first page of the thread, so I think they may have missed it. If they didn't, sorry for posting.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Futomos - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I got offered a job to babysit, haha. I need the money so I was like "hell yeah, I babysit."

I was wearing the official Hasbro judge shirt so they all thought I was a pro. Even TRU was like "w/e run a tournament for the older kids. Do whatever you want, we can see you know your carp"

Wow, 10 referrals! This campaign is a success, although they have not activated their accounts yet, but even so, Deikailo still remains as a pro!

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Samurai Changer - Oct. 23, 2011

i would like to know my area rep i live in White Bear Lake Minnesota

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - bladerjosh1994 - Oct. 23, 2011

Would the area rep near Southern California contact I want to help add more members to the site

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - TheGalaxyHeart - Oct. 23, 2011

i live in ID i could help...

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - AtomicFangâ„¢ - Oct. 23, 2011

Is there a rep In Miami,Florida.Some kids at my school saw me bladeing,And they're like(i was with my Orion) Is that a beyblade :o,Im like yeah why,*SMIRK FACE*,They're like Omg Your so awesome(I might have streched the truth alittle....at that last part...) Anyways,They seem really intrested in beyblade so i would like some of these cards,So they can get on they're way to pro-ness

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - faissaloo - Oct. 23, 2011

half my saturday school are bladers, I bet they will want one, also Sofiane98 has loads of card paper, my saturday school is here: [Content removed.]

P.S.please pm me when you have finished with this post so I can destroy it

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - XQuetzalcoatlX - Oct. 23, 2011

ok i live near oldhaham in england so i could hand out kards in my area we have loads of bladers in our community for example skythcronosx is one of our top bladers

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - OmegaHoruseus - Oct. 23, 2011

Wheres the closest repesinative near Pocahontas,Arkansas-Caleb Luther
(Tired*) if there is one
i can passs out cards here theres alot of ametures and pro bladers

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Glad Hatter - Oct. 23, 2011

I live in Roseville, CA. I want to participate. In my area me and my friend have gotten at least ten kids (mostly kiddies), into blading.

Actually If you walk outside, a group of like six kiddies will be blading everyday is seems.

i would like to receive these cards.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Saket_Roy - Oct. 23, 2011

whose the closest representitive for calcutta..i thot of electric coz i dont noe any one else

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 23, 2011

Who ever is the Representative for the East coast please get in contact with me. Ive been asking for the last few days.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Shadow Jay - Oct. 23, 2011

I would like to receive cards. I live in dallas, texas

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - rock_bull_EX - Oct. 24, 2011

i live in a small town called park forest and will help any way i can also park forest is in illinois near chicago

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Sonickeyboy - Oct. 25, 2011

This sounds really interesting! Count me in. I live in Anehiem Hills, CA, and I wanna know who is the nearest rep. And if there are any Bladers around that area, respond to this, as my Beys are getting dusty. I only know one Blader in my area

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - The Archer - Oct. 25, 2011

i live in grand ledge Mi

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - AeroRespawn - Oct. 25, 2011

Haven't gotten a PM yet, not sure if the rep missed me, but I'm posting again just in case.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - 1st Attributions Done! - Iakou - Oct. 25, 2011

I need cards, i'm in AR

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Regional Stock Refilled everywhere! - Kai-V - Oct. 25, 2011

My second batch of Promo Cards stock has just been shipped to almost all the Area Representatives in the world, and we have added two Area Representatives for the West Coast and one more in Australia!

Wait from one to two weeks and we will be able to definitely roll the Second Attributions. If you really still have not been contacted, post again here once and I will take note of it.

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Regional Stock Refilled everywhere! - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 26, 2011

I have yet to be contacted. Could i just get some made myself?

RE: WBO Promo Card Campaign - Regional Stock Refilled everywhere! - Kai-V - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  12:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have yet to be contacted. Could i just get some made myself?

No, we really want to limit the number of production sites to me.