World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. (/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Kai-V - Jan. 27, 2015

As I clearly mentioned, Anime North involves a lot of traveling, it is a predictable tradition every year, and you actually need to purchase an entry as early as possible.

Yes, posting an event early is great, but not too early, and you will probably get a lot of cancellations closer to the date anyway.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - [)ragon - Jan. 27, 2015

(Jan. 26, 2015  9:48 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2015  3:16 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Dark, I think we should try team Limited too. If we're having a big event, we might as well play two formats, right?
I don't think we should do Team Limited if we did Team. Also it would be hard to even pull a team event off.

Well, I meant in addition to Standard, for any players who wanted to stay afterward.

It might be hard, it might not; we might as well try anyway, right?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Titan Tite - Jan. 27, 2015

if we want to do teams it depeneds if we have enough players

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 01, 2015

Major Announcement regarding future events later today/tonight. More like tonight since i work later today. But it will be worth it. #Summer #BIG

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 02, 2015

Merry Christmas/Major Announcement Swag

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Leone19 - Feb. 07, 2015

If anyone will be in the New England area or thinks they may be able to during the month of July, please send me a PM or post.

Planning something (hopefully) big.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ZachBob - Mar. 19, 2015

Hey guys, I just signed up on here. I recently got back into blading and have been obsessed for the past two months. I'm 25 and I live in Asheville. I'm glad to see so many bladers from nc on here! I look forward to meeting you all soon(when I build my collection up a little more)

Anyone in wnc, feel free to pm me to set up a battle!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Mar. 19, 2015

(Mar. 19, 2015  6:28 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Hey guys, I just signed up on here. I recently got back into blading and have been obsessed for the past two months. I'm 25 and I live in Asheville. I'm glad to see so many bladers from nc on here! I look forward to meeting you all soon(when I build my collection up a little more)

We actually have 2 big events coming up in April amd June with more being added soon.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ZachBob - Mar. 27, 2015

(Mar. 19, 2015  4:05 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2015  6:28 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Hey guys, I just signed up on here. I recently got back into blading and have been obsessed for the past two months. I'm 25 and I live in Asheville. I'm glad to see so many bladers from nc on here! I look forward to meeting you all soon(when I build my collection up a little more)

We actually have 2 big events coming up in April amd June with more being added soon.

Awesome! Can't wait to start competing. And thanks for the reply. Are events always held in Raleigh?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Titan Tite - Mar. 27, 2015

most north carolina tournament are in Raleigh

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Axel Phantom - Apr. 15, 2015

(Mar. 27, 2015  11:52 AM)Titan Tite Wrote: most north carolina tournament are in Raleigh

which is why I haven't been around lately, hopefully stuff can be held closer soon

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Apr. 23, 2015

How would everyone feel about a Limited event on May 9th at GT? Prize support would be provided by GT.

Axel Phantom, if you can get to Goldsboro Id let you ride with me.

As most of you know Abe no longer owns or manages GT. The new owner is named Bo West. He and I have worked out a new agreement for GT. Long story short we now have a $5 store fee. BUT they will be providing prize support. Which right now will be store credit. And they will be getting Beyblades in stock once the new stuff hits the internet. We are in the current phase of re-branding Beyblade at Game Theory. They want it to become not just a regular game, but one of the flagships. And there will be more to come.

We will also be planning events for GT about 3 months in advanced. The plan is to when we finish one event to go ahead and post the next event within a 72 hour period.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Apr. 23, 2015

I'd be down for May 9th.

Also will people be available for May 23? I want to host Beydays at either Durant Park or Rolesville park. I'll leave that up to you guys or maybe we can decide if we get enough available attendants. It would be helpful if everyone who can or thinks they have a chance to attend post ASAP so I can get the thread and more information up faster.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Apr. 24, 2015

(Apr. 23, 2015  8:48 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I'd be down for May 9th.

Also will people be available for May 23? I want to host Beydays at either Durant Park or Rolesville park. I'll leave that up to you guys or maybe we can decide if we get enough available attendants. It would be helpful if everyone who can or thinks they have a chance to attend post ASAP so I can get the thread and more information up faster.

You maybe able to use GT actually for BeyDays.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DefStamina88 - Apr. 24, 2015

The 9th, I may do, but count me out for the 23rd.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Axel Phantom - Apr. 24, 2015

(Apr. 23, 2015  5:46 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Axel Phantom, if you can get to Goldsboro Id let you ride with me.
as much as id like that, id have no way to get home afterwards because my mom would have to either 1. wait around Goldsboro until we get back, which I know she wouldn't do or 2. go home, then come back which would be a waste of gas so she wouldn't do that either

only reason I can probably go to Colosseum 2 is cause its in Goldsboro

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Apr. 29, 2015

Can anyone who can potentially go to an event on the 23rd at Durant Park please respond ASAP. I really want to get this event confirmed sooner rather than later so it would be awesome to hear who can go.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Apr. 29, 2015

So just got off the phone with Game Theory. And we have the next few months of tournaments setup for Game Theory. THere is now a $5 store fee. But GT will be providing prizes for now on.

May 16th: Limited

June 27th: Zero G

July 18th Standard

August 8th??????????????????

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - LONG SNAPPER - Apr. 30, 2015

Is any one up for a Hope Mills area tournament? I'm willing to host one, can't really travel all the way to Raleigh and Goldsboro for tournaments. Just reply if interested.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - May. 04, 2015

(Apr. 30, 2015  2:02 AM)egg shmack Wrote: Is any one up for a Hope Mills area tournament? I'm willing to host one, can't really travel all the way to Raleigh and Goldsboro for tournaments. Just reply if interested.

That is a really long way out. If we could get about 12 people Id travel for it. But as of right now Game Theory of Raleigh is our primary Location.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - May. 12, 2015

Okay guys who can attend a BeyDays event on May 23rd at Durant Park? BeyDays is about to happen and I really need to confirm if people will actually come. I'd like to try to get in a proposal by the end of the week, but that requires you guys to post that you can come. I really don't want to try to get an event last minute, so if you have a chance of coming please post.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - [)ragon - May. 12, 2015

I can go.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Titan Tite - May. 12, 2015

me also

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DefStamina88 - May. 12, 2015

Nope. I'm out of May 23. I'll be in Tennessee.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - May. 19, 2015

Okay guys last time I will post about trying to have an event this weekend for Beydays. Last chance as I won't ask any more to see if people can come.