World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. (/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DefStamina88 - Dec. 29, 2013

My god, guys, you're cranking em out like crazy with me gone, huh?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 29, 2013

Well considering Im actually off next Saturday and GT is free why not hah??

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - [)ragon - Dec. 30, 2013

Tiger can't make it next weekend. Unhappy He's got a basketball game.

But you can confirm me if we're having it!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 30, 2013

Thread should be up tonight or in the morning.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Jan. 01, 2014

confirm me

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - [)ragon - Jan. 01, 2014

I'll be selling a ton of stuff. I don't have patience to list it all right now, but it's all really good (I'll have Divine Crown TR145D new in the box for 8 bucks, along with a bunch of other competitive stuff below retail price!).

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - [)ragon - Jan. 04, 2014

Sorry for the double post everybody, but if you click the link in my signature, you can get to the thread for Raleigh-Revival! Confirm if you can! We need as many people as possible. Smile

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 24, 2014

So when is everyone ready for another event?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Jan. 24, 2014

(Jan. 24, 2014  5:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So when is everyone ready for another event?
I'd like one in late February so we can get a decent amount of people and not have 8 players like we had in the event before revival. We were rushing the tournaments a lot and I'm assuming that's why we didn't have many at those events because we did a tournament, then tried to do one in the same month, and then tried to do one the next weekend after one of the events.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - [)ragon - Jan. 24, 2014

Yah. The Virginians are having an event on the 15th. I think that sounds like a nice date.

We should do Zero-G/Limited again. I haven't played Zero-G in a couple months now, actually. I'll see if I can make it that day.

Who else could come?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Jan. 24, 2014

(Jan. 24, 2014  3:40 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Yah. The Virginians are having an event on the 15th. I think that sounds like a nice date.

We should do Zero-G/Limited again. I haven't played Zero-G in a couple months now, actually. I'll see if I can make it that day.

Who else could come?
I think we should do BB-10/Zero G and Limited if we have time like Dark suggested before. But that's just my opinion and it really depends on what the host wants to do. If this happens I would be willing to get prizes, nothing to fancy maybe Zero G Random Boosters, Metal Faces, string launchers, etc.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Jan. 26, 2014

If the event is on the 15th i will more than likely not be able to be in attendance.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 27, 2014

The 15th is not a possible date. Either the 8th or 22nd

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BladerLight - Jan. 27, 2014

I want the 8 I want the tournemt come
fast!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Jan. 27, 2014

Personally I prefer the 22nd because the 8th is in a couple weeks and I could almost gurantee having 8-10 people in attendance because we would have to get the 8 and post the thread. It wouldn't leave time to get more people besides the 8 or so. Plus I would rather wait a while since we had a tournament pretty recently.

Edit: Just noticed are you going to update the OP soon Dark because it is trying to get interest for a tournament that happened July 2013.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - [)ragon - Jan. 29, 2014

Yeeeeeaaahhh... I'd say wait.

We've been cranking out tournaments like every 1-2 weeks for a while now. XD We need to just sit back, run things normally, and get our attendance rates up.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 29, 2014

The 22nd is the intended date. Working on the details now.

Darn it.

Just found out I can't make the 22nd.

Is the 29th a possibility for anyone (or is that too long to wait)?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Kyomora - Jan. 29, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  1:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The 22nd is the intended date. Working on the details now.

Well you know me. Still undiscovered and raring to battle, but I only need to know about the tournament ahead of time and now I do, so I assume it's at Game Theory as usual?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Jan. 29, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  1:41 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Darn it.

Just found out I can't make the 22nd.

Is the 29th a possibility for anyone (or is that too long to wait)?
The 29th would not be a possible date for me to attend a tournament becuase its not a real day this year.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 29, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  4:28 AM)Kyomora Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  1:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The 22nd is the intended date. Working on the details now.

Well you know me. Still undiscovered and raring to battle, but I only need to know about the tournament ahead of time and now I do, so I assume it's at Game Theory as usual?

ITs always at Game Theory.

(Jan. 29, 2014  5:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2014  4:28 AM)Kyomora Wrote:

ITs always at Game Theory.
Then you can finally consider me a maybe.

(Jan. 01, 2014  8:20 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: I'll be selling a ton of stuff. I don't have patience to list it all right now, but it's all really good (I'll have Divine Crown TR145D new in the box for 8 bucks, along with a bunch of other competitive stuff below retail price!).

Are any string launchers, face-bolts, or performance tips involved?

No launchers, but plenty of Faces and Bottoms. Smile

Everything's new in the box, though. I don't have any individual parts for sale.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Kyomora - Jan. 30, 2014

(Jan. 29, 2014  11:48 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: No launchers, but plenty of Faces and Bottoms. Smile

Everything's new in the box, though. I don't have any individual parts for sale.

Still tempted because, I have been wanting to get a divine wheel and I do need to replace some face bolts and tips.