World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. (/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Hitsugiya - Jun. 23, 2012

(Jun. 23, 2012  10:10 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: for vacation. Sorry.
Should've specified, usually when people say that they're leaving, they mean moving.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 24, 2012

So today I was approached by a representative from a store called Gamers Guild in Spring Lake NC. They would like a tournament at there store. Would anyone be interested in this?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Chibiterasu - Jun. 24, 2012

It's not that far from where I live so if there is a future tournament there I might be able to go

(Jun. 24, 2012  4:20 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: It's not that far from where I live so if there is a future tournament there I might be able to go

Ok. Today at the Super IQ MTG event someone from the store was really dead set on having a tourney. But they didn't know where to start. So they called me.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DefStamina88 - Jun. 24, 2012

(Jun. 24, 2012  4:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So today I was approached by a representative from a store called Gamers Guild in Spring Lake NC. They would like a tournament at there store. Would anyone be interested in this?

A tournament close to Fayetteville? I could go for that. I've noticed that a lot of people that couldn't make previous tournaments lived in Fayetteville, so we could have a big outcome...

Yeah I live in Fayetteville so I will most likely be able to go to a future tournament there.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Wombat - Jun. 24, 2012

I could probably go to a Fayetteville tournament, if the date is good.

Im currently in the early early process of a Fayetville tourney. I should have more details later this week.

But, where would the tourney be?

(Jun. 24, 2012  8:00 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: But, where would the tourney be?

Gamers Guild

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jun. 24, 2012

(Jun. 24, 2012  5:34 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im currently in the early early process of a Fayetville tourney. I should have more details later this week.

YEAH! Fayetteville! That's where I live lol. If you get one there, I'll probably go Grin

(Jun. 24, 2012  8:38 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  5:34 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im currently in the early early process of a Fayetville tourney. I should have more details later this week.

YEAH! Fayetteville! That's where I live lol. If you get one there, I'll probably go Grin

Looks like Fayettville would have a good turn out. Ill be looking into it.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 25, 2012

OP updated for Raleigh. Raliegh will be July 28th at Game Theory at 11am

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Hitsugiya - Jun. 25, 2012

Never has there been so much date changes to a tournament in NC. Nevertheless I am happy, because I was going to Busch Gardens on the 14th, I just found out.

(Jun. 25, 2012  3:17 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Never has there been so much date changes to a tournament in NC. Nevertheless I am happy, because I was going to Busch Gardens on the 14th, I just found out.

At least you can come. Thats all that matters.

Also, I'm willing to host a tournament on the 7th at Herman Park is anyone is willing to come (my birthday is the eighteenth).

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Chibiterasu - Jun. 25, 2012

I would be willing to go

(Jun. 25, 2012  3:18 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Also, I'm willing to host a tournament on the 7th at Tier Zer0 is anyone is willing to come (my birthday is the eighth).

I already looked into that weekend. We are booked for a MTG tourney. Wanna do it at the park perhaps?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Jun. 25, 2012

At least now we have a day that wont change for the tournament in Raleigh

Herman Park? Or are you talking about some other park? I'll scout us a nice area, are we playing on the tables or the grass? And who do I talk to?

(Jun. 25, 2012  3:24 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: At least now we have a day that wont change for the tournament in Raleigh

Were booked solid for it. Time might change. Thats it.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DefStamina88 - Jun. 25, 2012

(Jun. 25, 2012  3:18 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Also, I'm willing to host a tournament on the 7th at Tier Zer0 is anyone is willing to come (my birthday is the eighth).

I could probably come to that!!

(Jun. 25, 2012  3:25 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Herman Park? Or are you talking about some other park? I'll scout us a nice area, are we playing on the tables or the grass? And who do I talk to?

All we would have to do is show up. Unless someone is already using a shelter. I could possibly book a shelter if needed.

Or we could just as easily rename the Game Theory one to Hitsugiya's Birthay Bash, or something more creative, but with the same context.

(Jun. 25, 2012  3:29 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

I could probably come to that!!

Tier Zero is booked that weekend for a MTG prerelease.
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:30 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Or we could just as easily rename the Game Theory one to Hitsugiya's Birthay Bash, or something more creative, but with the same context.

Id like another tourney before the 28th