World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. (/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - shadowleone667 - May. 06, 2012

Where's the next tournament thread?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Hitsugiya - May. 06, 2012

(May. 06, 2012  8:44 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Where's the next tournament thread?
Neither of the upcoming tournaments have been approved yet due to the lack of people.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - May. 06, 2012

Raleigh almost has enough people.
1 Dark_Mousy
2 Keel
3 Defstamina
4 Smallfry
5 hitsugiya
6 woodman
7 guineapigvirgo
Maybe
GM Phantom
bennettcarroll

Awesome we are almost there. I will get news from someone I know on Monday or Tuesday

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - May. 06, 2012

(May. 06, 2012  8:44 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: Where's the next tournament thread?

Ill get them up by tomorrow afternoon. Can you come?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - shadowleone667 - May. 06, 2012

possibly.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - blader9222 - May. 07, 2012

Count me in for the raleigh tournament finally a tournament closer to home.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - May. 07, 2012

(May. 07, 2012  3:33 AM)blader9222 Wrote: Count me in for the raleigh tournament finally a tournament closer to home.

Awesome. Glad to have you. We might make Raleigh a Semi Regular thing depending on attendance.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DefStamina88 - May. 07, 2012

Wow, looks like Raleigh is a pretty good area. I agree, Dark. Maybe we should make it a semi-regular thing...

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - May. 07, 2012

Yes we have 8 people now
1 Dark_Mousy
2 Keel
3 Defstamina
4 Smallfry
5 hitsugiya
6 woodman
7 guineapigvirgo
8 blader9222
I know we also have some maybes.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - May. 07, 2012

I'll be getting both of these events approved today. Also I will be workin on beyday stuff today also.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Pruebame - May. 08, 2012

So where is the May 12th tournament being held. Raleigh or Goldsboro.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Hitsugiya - May. 08, 2012

(May. 08, 2012  3:15 AM)Pruebame Wrote: So where is the May 12th tournament being held. Raleigh or Goldsboro.
Goldsboro, Raleigh is on the 9th.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - May. 08, 2012

Can you make it Pruebame? We would love to have you.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DefStamina88 - May. 08, 2012

So when are the threads supposed to be up, Dark?

(May. 08, 2012  4:01 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So when are the threads supposed to be up, Dark?

Tomorrow. Today i took a personal day from everything. Tomorrow everything will be up.

Okay then. Was just wondering. Also, remember our plan for smallfry on the Goldsboro one...

(May. 08, 2012  4:06 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Okay then. Was just wondering. Also, remember our plan for smallfry on the Goldsboro one...

Pm me about it

(May. 08, 2012  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can you make it Pruebame? We would love to have you.

Looks like we'll make it this weekend baring any catastrophie. Bazooka has some TaeKwonDo practice to do to get ready for his Red belt test and some reading. I'm sure he'll make it happen. Registration at 11? and do you need any judges, stadiums?

(May. 08, 2012  12:26 PM)Pruebame Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can you make it Pruebame? We would love to have you.

Looks like we'll make it this weekend baring any catastrophie. Bazooka has some TaeKwonDo practice to do to get ready for his Red belt test and some reading. I'm sure he'll make it happen. Registration at 11? and do you need any judges, stadiums?

Registration will begin around 123o. Just depending on how quick we can get the shop cleaned up. Of the fnm crowd doesn't leave it bad. But the more judges & stadiums the better

Cool. See you there

So, I got a kid in my neighborhood interested for both Raleigh and Goldsboro, so he is down as a maybe, but he's unsure of his plans this weekend and June 9th...

(May. 08, 2012  3:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So, I got a kid in my neighborhood interested for both Raleigh and Goldsboro, so he is down as a maybe, but he's unsure of his plans this weekend and June 9th...

I would need a name before i can put him on the list.

Going to get these events approved now.

Spinner is the maybe. He's 11, and needs an account. He's the maybe...

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - May. 09, 2012

(May. 08, 2012  11:20 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Spinner is the maybe. He's 11, and needs an account. He's the maybe...

Awesome. Im waiting for this event to be approved.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - shadowleone667 - May. 10, 2012

Has a June tournament been approved?