World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. (/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BuilderROB - Oct. 22, 2019

(Oct. 21, 2019  11:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  10:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You could tell them that you can win prizes

What will the prizes be?

Beyblades but I am not sure whether Hasbro or Takara Tomy.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Tman312 - Oct. 22, 2019

Hasbro would be cheaper but TT would be better for the participents

(Oct. 22, 2019  1:01 AM)Tman312 Wrote: Hasbro would be cheaper but TT would be better for the participents

Exactly. Maybe a Random Layer for third place, a random booster for second place, and a booster for first place.

that Would be good

(Oct. 22, 2019  1:12 AM)Tman312 Wrote: Hasbro would be cheaper but TT would be better for the participents

Um you just said that.

Sorry my phone had bad reception so I had to press it multiple times

(Oct. 22, 2019  1:13 AM)Tman312 Wrote: Sorry my phone had bad reception so I had to press it multiple times

I see.

I have been thinking about it, and I think I am going to host the tournament on either the first or second Saturday of January. I was gonna do Sunday but I think it would be easier for me (and other bladers) to come to a tournament on a Saturday instead of a Sunday. Even if it means a few people can not go, this is my decision.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - #Fafnir - Oct. 23, 2019

(Oct. 22, 2019  10:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have been thinking about it, and I think I am going to host the tournament on either the first or second Saturday of January. I was gonna do Sunday but I think it would be easier for me (and other bladers) to come to a tournament on a Saturday instead of a Sunday. Even if it means a few people can not go, this is my decision.

Man, I was looking forward to this. Have fun everyone!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BuilderROB - Oct. 23, 2019

(Oct. 23, 2019  12:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  10:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have been thinking about it, and I think I am going to host the tournament on either the first or second Saturday of January. I was gonna do Sunday but I think it would be easier for me (and other bladers) to come to a tournament on a Saturday instead of a Sunday. Even if it means a few people can not go, this is my decision.

Man, I was looking forward to this. Have fun everyone!

I’m so sorry man. For me it will likely be too hard to host it on a Sunday. Looking forward to see you come to a tournament in March though!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - #Fafnir - Oct. 23, 2019

(Oct. 23, 2019  12:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  12:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Man, I was looking forward to this. Have fun everyone!

I’m so sorry man. For me it will likely be too hard to host it on a Sunday. Looking forward to see you come to a tournament in March though!

Thanks! Let me know if you change your mind. I might still have a chance to go though.

(Oct. 23, 2019  12:42 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2019  12:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m so sorry man. For me it will likely be too hard to host it on a Sunday. Looking forward to see you come to a tournament in March though!

Thanks! Let me know if you change your mind. I might still have a chance to go though.

Ok then! (I just remembered you were one of our judges so yah)

If anyone would like to be a judge at my tournament let me know!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Tman312 - Oct. 23, 2019

I’m fine with the date and there still is a chance I might be able to go.

(Oct. 23, 2019  9:20 PM)Tman312 Wrote: I’m fine with the date and there still is a chance I might be able to go.

That would be great! Would you consider becoming a judge for the tournament? You would still be able to participate in the tournament.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Tman312 - Oct. 24, 2019

I think I’m a little to young. But if I can make it to the tournament I might be able to.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - mtclark49 - Oct. 25, 2019

I am looking into this for my son. We live about 17 miles outside of Charlotte just across the state line in SC. I see there are discussons about an event but I am unsure as what are the details. I would like my son to attend.

Great Cummunity Hope it Grows strong in NC/SC.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BuilderROB - Oct. 25, 2019

(Oct. 25, 2019  6:04 PM)mtclark49 Wrote: I am looking into this for my son. We live about 17 miles outside of Charlotte just across the state line in SC. I see there are discussons about an event but I am unsure as what are the details. I would like my son to attend.

Great Cummunity Hope it Grows strong in NC/SC.

Hey there! You came at just the right time! I have been approved to become an official organizer so I can host WBO tournaments in the North Carolina area! The tournament will be held somewhere in Charlotte, North Carolina, since I am not sure where it will be held yet. It will be held on January 4th most likely at 1:00 PM. That is all the details for now but I will tell you when we get a location!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - #Fafnir - Nov. 02, 2019

Congratulations to BuilderROB for becoming an organizer!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - #Fafnir - Nov. 05, 2019

NC's first tournament in a long time! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Local-Bey-Store--89993

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dacatman - Nov. 26, 2019

Could you somehow change the cap, I’ve been enactive for a while, and it will be my first tournament (if you raise the cap that is).

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - BuilderROB - Nov. 26, 2019

(Nov. 26, 2019  2:47 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Could you somehow change the cap, I’ve been enactive for a while, and it will be my first tournament (if you raise the cap that is).

I can’t raise the cap for my first tournament, but I can put you on a waiting list which means you come to the tournament and if someone doesn’t come (which is gonna happen someone is gonna end up not coming) then I can put you into the tournament. Would you like me to do that?

I might be able to come, I’m going to try to figure it out.

Is it a single bey tournament or a multi bey?

(Nov. 26, 2019  3:11 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I might be able to come, I’m going to try to figure it out.

Is it a single bey tournament or a multi bey?

I would go with three beys, or a deck as they call it.

So, it’s only hasbro, to, or both?

(Nov. 26, 2019  4:31 PM)Dacatman Wrote: So, it’s only hasbro, to, or both?

You can use either, just no fakes.