World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. (/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Sep. 08, 2015

Honestly I wouldn't mind trying out Limited again now that Libra and Omega are banned to spice it up a little but its up to everyone else really.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ZachBob - Sep. 08, 2015

I'll be posting the topic for my event in a few hours. since ya'll are doing standard and/or limited, should I switch to zero-g instead of standard? Or does anyone care

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Sep. 08, 2015

(Sep. 08, 2015  2:07 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I'll be posting the topic for my event in a few hours. since ya'll are doing standard and/or limited, should I switch to zero-g instead of standard? Or does anyone care

I wouldn't mind if you kept it Standard at all lol. Standard is definitely my favorite format so I don't mind playing it back-to-back-to-back. Not sure everyone else agrees with me on that one though.

Dark
I would like to try Limited again with the new ban-list, just to see how much the meta has changed.

(Sep. 08, 2015  2:07 AM)ZachBob Wrote: I'll be posting the topic for my event in a few hours. since ya'll are doing standard and/or limited, should I switch to zero-g instead of standard? Or does anyone care
It's your event so it can be entirely up to you. We just did 2 Zero G events in a row before doing the Burst so maybe stick away from Zero G. Your event is early October correct? Just so we don't have back to back of the same format maybe we could have Dark_Mousy do standard, then you do Limited than have my event as Standard. What does everyone think about that?

I wouldn't go all the way to Ashville for a Limited event personally, I think it would be cool for you to maybe do standard and Limited/Zero-G. Also I don't think it would make a lot of since for ZackBob to change his event, because his has been the one that we've know about the longest.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ZachBob - Sep. 08, 2015

I've never even played limited so i'll probably stay away from that this time. I'll probably stay with standard. (I like zero-g also)

Okay! Looking foward to it.
Oh man, we went from like no events to having 3 upcoming events, I really like we're this is headed!

I wouldn't get to far ahead of our selves, but yes this looks fairly good right now. Hopefully 3 tournaments relatively close to each other will be enough to start having more events regularly and having more than the same 8 per event.

And the best part of it all is, all 3 are Standard, the best format.

Also I wasn't trying to get to far ahead of myself. I was trying to be optimistic about North Carolinas future, because I really enjoy the events that we get to do every so often. So I don't want them to stop.

Out of curiosity would you like to do Zero-G again Dark_Mousy? I noticed the F230 CF/GCF ban trial period is almost over and it would be awesome if we could squeeze one last event in for it to get a better feel for the meta and help the WBO eventually come up with the decision to see if the banning should stay permanent or not.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Sep. 09, 2015

It seems like your asking a lot of people to change the format for their event, if you don't want to do a bunch of Standard events then why don't you change your format. Not to mention that your event was the last one made.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ZachBob - Sep. 09, 2015

Sooo, if possible, I could do standard and then zero-g afterwards.

If you guys can't show up tho, I would try to make this event not count towards the 10 in the trial-ban, considering that Dark might be the only pre-ban player there.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Sep. 16, 2015

@[Dark_Mousy]
Hey is there any event happening on the 19th, because it's 3 days away.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 17, 2015

(Sep. 16, 2015  8:19 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: @[Dark_Mousy]
Hey is there any event happening on the 19th, because it's 3 days away.

It was going to, but I have something personal to take care of this weekend. Will update tomorrow regarding the next event.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Yami - Sep. 23, 2015

*Walks in the hood* Did I come in the right hood?

Gonna drop this off before I go

There is a BOTS in Maryland going on On October 25th!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-10-25-2015-Silver-Spring-MD-Beyblade-Burst-Onto-The-Scene-Maryland?pid=1286183#pid1286183

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - TimeOut - Sep. 26, 2015

If you happened to want to make a limited and zero-g event go down on November 21st there's a very good chance a certain watch-themed blader would be able to be there (that blader would need to borrow beys).

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - LONG SNAPPER - Oct. 04, 2015

Anyone want to host in Fayetteville

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 09, 2015

(Sep. 26, 2015  2:12 AM)Time Wrote: If you happened to want to make a limited and zero-g event go down on November 21st there's a very good chance a certain watch-themed blader would be able to be there (that blader would need to borrow beys).

3 days after my birthday. GT could do it.

Also is there any free parking in Raleigh or could i park my car at someones house tonight or tomorrow?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - TimeOut - Oct. 17, 2015

@[Dark_Mousy] Shoot, I had my dates wrong, is there any chance of making the tournament that Sunday, November 22nd? I'll be in Raleigh on the 21st, but I have a previous engagement.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Yami - Oct. 17, 2015

Call me Maybe for the 21st or 22nd Smile

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 17, 2015

I can't do the 22nd in Raleigh due to church activities that day. If we did the 22nd it would have to be Goldsboro. Then we would have to use Tier Zero if they would have us.(I have mended my relationship with Lester tho)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - *Ginga* - Oct. 17, 2015

Screw it, make me a maybe too. Grin

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 17, 2015

How is everyone feeling about burst and limited? OR Burst and Standard.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - *Ginga* - Oct. 17, 2015

I'm down with Burst all the way, anything more I'm fine with.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - TimeOut - Oct. 17, 2015

@[Dark_Mousy] So, church activities as in you couldn't leave Goldsboro particularly early? I can't get to Goldsboro and I also can't do the 21st, what if we just started a little later than normal, say 2 PM? I would also prefer Burst and Limited.