World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. (/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Aug. 21, 2015

Yeah, after Christmas is the soonest that I could see as a possibility. Anyway is anyone interested in going down to Rolesville Park sometime next month?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Aug. 28, 2015

Guys, since Adam and I have posted asking if anyone is interested in doing an event next month, only one person even bothered to respond, thanks ZackBob. I really don't want the North Carolina scene to die down, Beyblade is one of my favorite things to do, and being able to talk to each other at events is what makes the WBO so awesome IMO, but it seems that the way things are going that NC is almost done. I want to make sure that this doesn't happen, so please if anyone is still interested in this, responde and tell us all when your avalible. Thank you
@[ZachBob] @[Dark_Mousy] @[Thunder Dome] @[DefStamina88] @[EthanQ42] @[Wombat] @[BladerLight] @[Titan Tite]

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ZachBob - Aug. 28, 2015

(Aug. 28, 2015  3:00 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Guys, since Adam and I have posted asking if anyone is interested in doing an event next month, only one person even bothered to respond, thanks ZackBob. I really don't want the North Carolina scene to die down, Beyblade is one of my favorite things to do, and being able to talk to each other at events is what makes the WBO so awesome IMO, but it seems that the way things are going that NC is almost done. I want to make sure that this doesn't happen, so please if anyone is still interested in this, responde and tell us all when your avalible. Thank you
@[ZachBob] @[Dark_Mousy] @[Thunder Dome] @[Defstamina88] @[ethanq42] @[Wombat] @[bladerlight] @[Titan Tite]

I'm down any place, any time. Also, I have a couple friends who might start coming to tournaments with me. I'm doing my part Smile

Who else?!

Yes! The more people that we can get the better. I hope that your friends do decide to join up on the WBO. Would they be able to come down to GT for events, or is that too far?

A couple might be able to ride to gt if they don't work. but I literally have 7 friends that said they would come to an asheville event Wink

I guess were gonna start having to do events in Ashville as well.

(Aug. 28, 2015  3:19 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I guess were gonna start having to do events in Ashville as well.

Already pre-approved by Kai-V but waiting on results etc. for the last 4 tournaments to be sent in *cough*let me know if I can help with that*cough*

I would be really stoked if you guys could make it up here tho. We could consider charlotte as well if more people would show up there.

Charlotte is a lot closer than Ashville for me lol, and as far as the results go I dont know what is going on with that. @[Dark_Mousy] if you could let us know that would be great.

(Aug. 28, 2015  3:00 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote:
Guys, since Adam and I have posted asking if anyone is interested in doing an event next month, only one person even bothered to respond, thanks ZackBob. I really don't want the North Carolina scene to die down, Beyblade is one of my favorite things to do, and being able to talk to each other at events is what makes the WBO so awesome IMO, but it seems that the way things are going that NC is almost done. I want to make sure that this doesn't happen, so please if anyone is still interested in this, responde and tell us all when your avalible. Thank you
@[ZachBob] @[Dark_Mousy] @[Thunder Dome] @[DefStamina88] @[EthanQ42] @[Wombat] @[BladerLight] @[Titan Tite]

Sorry, but this is too important to be covered up.

We really need everyone who might come to any NC event in the future to post here, so that we can start planning. We need your help! NC needs your help!

This means if you potentially might possibly maybe even think about coming to an event, please give us your input.

Thanks everyone! Grin

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - DefStamina88 - Aug. 28, 2015

Sorry for my late replies. I have these things called responsibilities I have been doing. Really, just post a date for Raleigh or Goldsboro and I'll go. No Rolesville.

Well I can't do anything about getting anything done with GT, so until Dark comes back into the WBO I don't think events at GT could happen.

And I realize that people have responsibilities that they have to attend to, all im asking is that from time to time you guys can just post on here and let everyone know that your still interested.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 28, 2015

(Aug. 28, 2015  3:33 AM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  3:19 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I guess were gonna start having to do events in Ashville as well.

Already pre-approved by Kai-V but waiting on results etc. for the last 4 tournaments to be sent in *cough*let me know if I can help with that*cough*

I would be really stoked if you guys could make it up here tho. We could consider charlotte as well if more people would show up there.

Waiting on GT end. everythin else minus the After party from Colosseum are ready.

(Aug. 28, 2015  12:03 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Well I can't do anything about getting anything done with GT, so until Dark comes back into the WBO I don't think events at GT could happen.

And I realize that people have responsibilities that they have to attend to, all im asking is that from time to time you guys can just post on here and let everyone know that your still interested.

I haven't left the WBO not by any means. Just been busy with work and depression hit me like a ton of bricks recently.

I'm a little confused on that, why are we waiting on GT for Colosseum when the event happend at Kickin Kiwi?

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Aug. 28, 2015

(Aug. 28, 2015  8:34 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I'm a little confused on that, why are we waiting on GT for Colosseum when the event happend at Kickin Kiwi?
I believe what Dark is saying we are waiting on GT and the After Party event.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Wombat - Sep. 03, 2015

(Aug. 28, 2015  3:00 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Guys, since Adam and I have posted asking if anyone is interested in doing an event next month, only one person even bothered to respond, thanks ZackBob. I really don't want the North Carolina scene to die down, Beyblade is one of my favorite things to do, and being able to talk to each other at events is what makes the WBO so awesome IMO, but it seems that the way things are going that NC is almost done. I want to make sure that this doesn't happen, so please if anyone is still interested in this, responde and tell us all when your avalible. Thank you

Hey sorry I didn't see this despite being tagged, or maybe just forgot about it. I will no longer be attending any North Carolina tournaments in the foreseeable future, since I no longer live in South Carolina. Just posting because a definite no is still better than no answer. It was nice to get to meet all of you in person though!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Sep. 03, 2015

That's sad to hear Wombat, I'll miss being able to talk to you at events. Thank you for responding.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 07, 2015

ALL TOURNAMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT IN ALONG WITH FEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks go to Thunder Dome,ZachBob, and Stormscoprio1.

September 19th at GT. Would anyone be down? Standard.

(Aug. 28, 2015  8:43 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  8:34 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: I'm a little confused on that, why are we waiting on GT for Colosseum when the event happend at Kickin Kiwi?
I believe what Dark is saying we are waiting on GT and the After Party event.

This has been taken care of. Had some glitches that had to be taken care of.

North Carolina Beyblade WILL NOT DIE!!!

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Sep. 07, 2015

I'm down for the 19th at GT, you can confirm me. Smile also I'm glad to hear everything is back on track.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ZachBob - Sep. 07, 2015

Thanks Dark! I'll see if I can get off work on the 19th, I'm a maybe for now. And I'll ask for the asheville tournament to be approved, is anyone still down for oct. 10th? (Standard)

(Sep. 07, 2015  7:39 PM)ZachBob Wrote: Thanks Dark! I'll see if I can get off work on the 19th, I'm a maybe for now. And I'll ask for the asheville tournament to be approved, is anyone still down for oct. 10th? (Standard)

That date may change. The person i need to speak with at GT is already gone for the day. Will know for 100% Sure tomorrow.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - ZachBob - Sep. 07, 2015

Sounds good! I'll be gone from 9/25-10/4 on a cruise Grin

(Sep. 07, 2015  7:48 PM)ZachBob Wrote: Sounds good! I'll be gone from 9/25-10/4 on a cruise Grin

Oh dude your lucky. Ill do one before then for sure.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Thunder Dome - Sep. 08, 2015

Hey guys I just posted a thread earlier for "North Carolina Revival Cup" which will be held Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at Durant Park. If you can attend or wanna check out the thread here's a link to it or you can click my signature. Thanks for checking it out!

And I would be able to go to GT on September 19th.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Stormscorpio1 - Sep. 08, 2015

The format for the 19th is Standard right, Dark.

RE: North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion. - Dark_Mousy - Sep. 08, 2015

(Sep. 08, 2015  1:07 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: The format for the 19th is Standard right, Dark.

It will be yes. Unless someone wants to do LIMITED or something.