World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Phantom Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Phantom Discussion (/Thread-Phantom-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Phantom Discussion - BeybladeStation - Sep. 24, 2011

Maybe he meant Basalt with Stamina? Not sure, though.

RE: Phantom Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 24, 2011

"Dual-Category Dominance" ...?

RE: Phantom Discussion - Nocto - Sep. 24, 2011

Back from work, so...

♥ Wrote:Just a small nitpick, but it seems you copy and pasted the same parts throughout, haha. Other than that, really interesting and useful results. Stamina testing is notoriously dull, so props.

Ah yes, thank you. Fixed.

BeybladeStation Wrote:You beat me to this. Oh man.

Phantom is KILLING Scythe here, I am baffled! How long is the OS? Also, which mode do you feel has more recoil or Attack Potential?

Phantom Orion (Stamina) B:D vs. Scythe Kronos (Stamina) BD145EDS: Phantom barely broke a sweat honestly, the only time it lost it spent the whole round angled on its tip.

For the 145WD tests, it was varied, but the weight distribution on Phantom shows.

It needs more testing, but I'd say the Stamina Face would have more attack potential, but Attack Mode definitely felt more aggressive on WD.

Testing requests Wrote:...
I have a rather limited amount of top tier parts and any further testing will have to wait until Saturday night/Sunday morning, but if I have the parts, I'll try to test them then.

RE: Phantom Discussion - Arupaeo - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  2:28 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:22 AM)Dan Wrote: Stamina rejoice, many of you shall be free from Basalt's dual-category dominance soon!

But in the BGrin discussion topic, Phantom BGrin sucked against Basalt BD145CS and Basalt TH170CS.

Yeah... But i'm pretty skeptical about the testing in the other thread... And as someone wise once said:

(Sep. 23, 2011  4:14 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: It needs a lot more testing before we can say anything about how good it is.

Lol

RE: Phantom Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 24, 2011

hah, i just wrote that because I don't think that being free from basalt dominance was definite.

And I prefer not to dismiss people's results, no matter how good or bad they are. I've learned that here multiple times. Neutral is best.

RE: Phantom Discussion - Fury - Sep. 24, 2011

since with 100 they were scraping here is this
Phantom Aquario df145wd Vs Scythe Aquario Df145 (dont have to bull's so i hope aquario is ok)
The usual rules. ALternating Shots.
Phantom Wins: 12 ( All OS)
Scythe Wins:8 (1 ko)
Phantom Win%: 60%

DF145?

Did you do the Defense Tests?

(Sep. 24, 2011  3:49 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: DF145?

Did you do the Defense Tests?

i need to know what parts u wnat me to test it with

Depends really on what you can do.

Actually, some Stamina on LTSC:

MF-H Phantom Orion [Stamina Mode] 100EDS VS. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145WD/GB145W

EDS aggressive, as yours is, should be fine.

RE: Phantom Discussion - Jaygrazer - Sep. 24, 2011

Phantom Orion Gb145D is much better for balance of defense and stamina. Got tossed around by Variares D125MF no problem. And those hits were HARD. Ill post ky results tommorrow.....zzzzz

RE: Phantom Discussion - Dan - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  2:28 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:22 AM)Dan Wrote: Stamina rejoice, many of you shall be free from Basalt's dual-category dominance soon!

But in the BGrin discussion topic, Phantom BGrin sucked against Basalt BD145CS and Basalt TH170CS.
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:39 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: "Dual-Category Dominance" ...?
BBS was right in his assumption, if Phantom overtakes Basalt in stamina Basalt will no longer be dominant in two categories. (Therefore no more dual-category dominance) You interpreted my post differently. :V

I'm just afraid of Basalt and MB. Can anyone do that?

(Sep. 24, 2011  4:59 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I'm just afraid of Basalt and MB. Can anyone do that?

i can what parts.

You have MB? Well:

MF-H Phantom Orion B:D VS. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB and GB145MB

RE: Phantom Discussion - Jaygrazer - Sep. 24, 2011

Try Mf-h Phantom Orion gb145d vs mf-h basalt bd145mb.

ok heres mf-h basalt horogium bd145mb vs mf-h phantom orion B:D
First ten rounds. Basalt launched first
Phantom Wins: 7 (All OS)
Basalt Wins: 3 (All KO)
Phantom win rate: 70%

Next Ten rounds. Phantom Launched First
Phantom Wins: 7 wins (All SO)
Basalt Wins: 3 wins (1 SO - 2 KO)
Phantom Win Rate: 70%

Phantom overall Winrate: 70%

Sorry tests took so long, my dog got skunked in the eyes :(
Phantom Has proven once again that it can beat some of the best beys. though the recoil is a game changer. it is not to major and continues to win.

Impressive, on the contrary I would think the exact opposite to happen; for now, I hope more people can justify that.

(Sep. 24, 2011  5:51 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Impressive, on the contrary I would think the exact opposite to happen; for now, I hope more people can justify that.

what did u think would happen?

RE: Phantom Discussion - RustyXD - Sep. 24, 2011

Could you test against CS please , that has more stamina then MB from what I have heard anyway and can you use TH170 at 220 height?

(Sep. 24, 2011  6:09 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Could you test against CS please , that has more stamina then MB from what I have heard anyway and can you use TH170 at 220 height?

what combos?

MF-H/MF Phantom _____ BGrin Vs MF-H/MF Basalt Kerbecs TH220CS please , take your time with it though no rush Smile

okie
MF-H PHANTOM AQUARIO BGrin VS BASALT KERBECS TH170CS (170 HEIGHT)
Phantom Wins: 9 (all OS)
Basalt Wins 1 (KO)
Phantom Win Rate: 90%

VS Basalt at 220 height
Phantom Wins: 8 ( 7 OS - 1 KO)
Basalt Wins:2 (1 OS - 1 KO)
Phantom Win rate: 80 %

ive done so many tests today lol but phantom is great.

Thanks for the tests man Smile

Wow phantom looks to be great better then scythe unless Scythe B : D gets these results but it really looks good right now.

Just a question how does phantom look when it is using BD145? Like is there a big gap , a small one ect.

(Sep. 24, 2011  7:03 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Thanks for the tests man Smile

Wow phantom looks to be great better then scythe unless Scythe B : D gets these results but it really looks good right now.

Just a question how does phantom look when it is using BD145? Like is there a big gap , a small one ect.

there is a pretty big gap as the metal wheel slopes up into the side of the bey. its rounded in other words. not flat like scythe and a lot of other beys. so it does look kinda weird.

RE: Phantom Discussion - Ultra - Sep. 24, 2011

Thanks for the tests man. I'm wondering if Phantom BD145MB/CS will be as good as Basalt BD145MB/CS so if anyone could test this that would be great. I realize that most aren't going to have 2 MB's but I have to hope someone does have them as well as a phantom wheel.