World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Diary Of A BadMan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Diary Of A BadMan (/Thread-Diary-Of-A-BadMan)

Diary Of A BadMan - zflare3 - Sep. 16, 2011

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Itachi8 - Sep. 20, 2011

I love him (like a friend) oh and Wagwan is not slang it's pattwa. Anyway I love how his makes music videos into jokes like "If you like me 079 me" and "We need some more gilz in here" My favourite is Diary of a badman 1 when his mum beast his loads of times for no reason. Also The music videos "Fill that Lota" and the rap war between him and his mum!

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - zflare3 - Sep. 20, 2011

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Medz - Sep. 20, 2011

I really didn't expect this here but eh, what the heck haha. I am too a fan of the DoaBM series. I've been watching them since around the first week it originally was published on youtube. Also a lot of the 'slang' you put up there are just words from other languages. Mainly (I think) punjabi or gujrati. I know because I live in a multi ethnic community which includes a lot of south east asians.

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Ultimate - Sep. 21, 2011

I've watched the first 6 but I haven't watched 7 or 8.

I's because my mum didn't let me watch it again cause I told my sis she was tutti.....

It's cause I was just angry and she kinda didn't like the fact I said that.

So she assumed DoaBM influenced my language in a bad way. XD

And now I feel sad cause I may never watch what happened in part 7 or 8. Unhappy

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Medz - Sep. 21, 2011

Eh IMO, the later parts aren't as good as the first few. It's starting to die out.

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Ultimate - Sep. 21, 2011

(Sep. 21, 2011  11:15 PM)Medz Wrote: Eh IMO, the later parts aren't as good as the first few. It's starting to die out.

I think he uses too many funny jokes in just one EP, that could be the reason why it isn't as good as before, he's running out of material I guess.

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Itachi8 - Sep. 23, 2011

In part 7 there was a big rap war between Ameh and Hamza, Ameh won and in part 8 Hamza was delivering bad medicine but he knew it was not right and through the medicine away in a lake! So that's the base of what happened.

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Medz - Sep. 23, 2011

Put that carp in spoilers.

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - H8R - Sep. 23, 2011

haha I can't get enough of it !!!!
the fact that me and hamza are both from Pak Lahore really helps me understand the video!
My fav would be either
NO. 6
OR
NO. 8

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Ultimate - Sep. 23, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  8:14 PM)H8R Wrote: haha I can't get enough of it !!!!
the fact that me and hamza are both from Pak Lahore really helps me understand the video!
My fav would be either
NO. 6
OR
NO. 8
Well i'm a Paki too so I do understand it well, I think the mum is funny maybe a bit too exaggerated to be strict xD

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - zflare3 - Oct. 02, 2011

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Itachi8 - Oct. 23, 2011

What we have been wating for Diary of a badman 9 yea.

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - H8R - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  2:26 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: What we have been wating for Diary of a badman 9 yea.
I already saw it lol and damn it's good the last part was sad though!
I wonder what will happen in 10

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Itachi8 - Oct. 23, 2011

It came out just one day ago and look how many views it got. WOW

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 23, 2011

This shows popularity really shows how easy it is to make millions of people laugh nowadays.

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - Itachi8 - Jan. 28, 2012

Diary of a badman 10 just came out and it is amazing.

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - PhantomPaladin - Jan. 30, 2012

The ending of 10 is so good

RE: Diary Of A BadMan - zflare3 - Feb. 10, 2012