World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Use Mail Order Japan - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: How To Use Mail Order Japan (/Thread-How-To-Use-Mail-Order-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - FakeEagle - Feb. 21, 2009

in germany online banking isn't alout till u are 18 years old...

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Rocky - Feb. 21, 2009

So ask your parents or a friend to buy for you?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dranzer - Mar. 11, 2009

Uh-oh....i just recently placed a bid on this beyblade lot, but for soem reason it says that the bid price is 2 yen for it when im 100% sure that i typed 2250 yen. did i do something wrong or is that just how the system is?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Mar. 11, 2009

(Mar. 11, 2009  12:38 AM)Dranzer Wrote: Uh-oh....i just recently placed a bid on this beyblade lot, but for soem reason it says that the bid price is 2 yen for it when im 100% sure that i typed 2250 yen. did i do something wrong or is that just how the system is?

Is the lot won under your name already? If so, it's probably just a glitch.

(Mar. 11, 2009  12:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is the lot won under your name already? If so, it's probably just a glitch.

what do you mean by that?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Mar. 11, 2009

(Mar. 11, 2009  12:43 AM)Dranzer Wrote: what do you mean by that?

The lot that you bid on, when you look at it on yahoo japans has it been won under azumamoj?

(Mar. 11, 2009  12:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The lot that you bid on, when you look at it on yahoo japans has it been won under azumamoj?

yes it has just checked..... Im hoping its a glitch but i sent the MOJ team a message anyway....

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Deikailo - Mar. 12, 2009

About how long does it take for Azuma to receive the order once it's been paid for?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Synesthesia - Mar. 12, 2009

The times are pretty random.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Mar. 12, 2009

(Mar. 12, 2009  10:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: About how long does it take for Azuma to receive the order once it's been paid for?

Depends how long the seller takes to ship it ...

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - AnnieDuck - Mar. 12, 2009

I've found that it generally takes around 3 weeks.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dranzer - Mar. 16, 2009

Under "Received Items" in the "Current Items" section it should tell you the date that MOJ receives the item you won correct?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Kei - Mar. 17, 2009

(Mar. 16, 2009  4:54 PM)Dranzer Wrote: Under "Received Items" in the "Current Items" section it should tell you the date that MOJ receives the item you won correct?

Yes.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Deikailo - Mar. 20, 2009

Is the total before or after the deposit amount is deducted?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Mar. 20, 2009

(Mar. 20, 2009  11:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Is the total before or after the deposit amount is deducted?

Before.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dranzer - Mar. 22, 2009

I've sent my shipping invoice already, but i want to know how i would pay for the shipping. Do i need to send another deposit?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Crimson - Mar. 22, 2009

(Mar. 22, 2009  4:11 AM)Dranzer Wrote: I've sent my shipping invoice already, but i want to know how i would pay for the shipping. Do i need to send another deposit?

Depends.
If your deposit(s) already made are the same, or more than the amount of your stuff + shipping, then no, it's all paid for from your total.
If you still owe money, then you have to send more.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Dranzer - Mar. 28, 2009

Its been a week and I still have not gotten my invoice yet. (Well i did but it was incorrect due to wrong shipping and I have yet to recieve the corrected one.) What should I do?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - AnnieDuck - Mar. 28, 2009

Give it more time. They get really bogged down sometimes.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Slammin - Mar. 30, 2009

(Mar. 28, 2009  2:06 AM)Dranzer Wrote: Its been a week and I still have not gotten my invoice yet. (Well i did but it was incorrect due to wrong shipping and I have yet to recieve the corrected one.) What should I do?
Do what Annie said, but, honestly, it only took a day to get my shipping-invoice.
Guess I was blessed there.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Blitz - Mar. 30, 2009

Just a quick question If I was going to buy stuff from a shop and it came up to 11036Y would I need to put a deposit of 5518Y?

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Mar. 30, 2009

(Mar. 30, 2009  3:11 PM)Blitz Wrote: Just a quick question If I was going to buy stuff from a shop and it came up to 11036Y would I need to put a deposit of 5518Y?

Yes.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Aikemi - Mar. 31, 2009

Ok, ive read the tutorial a couple of times and am starting to get it. My only question is this:

Is it 100% necessary that I have a paypal? I have a Visa Debit Card, and sadly thats the best I can do.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Bey Brad - Mar. 31, 2009

(Mar. 31, 2009  10:20 PM)Hero Wrote: Ok, ive read the tutorial a couple of times and am starting to get it. My only question is this:

Is it 100% necessary that I have a paypal? I have a Visa Debit Card, and sadly thats the best I can do.

Yes.

RE: How To Use Mail Order Japan - Aikemi - Mar. 31, 2009

I knew you`d be the first to reply haha