World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Rebuilding The World Trade Center - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Rebuilding The World Trade Center (/Thread-Rebuilding-The-World-Trade-Center)

Rebuilding The World Trade Center - Sparta - Sep. 02, 2011

I just watched something on the Discovery channel about them building a new WTC. Any opinions on this? What do you think?

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - DragoonRoks - Sep. 02, 2011

i saw ads and signs for rebuilding this back last year when i vist NYC when i saw ground zero. hope the project turns out well

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - BeybladeStation - Sep. 02, 2011

Great!

I hope this project turns well!

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 02, 2011

Good fortune on these gentlemen. Hope it goes as planned.

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - djspida5 - Sep. 02, 2011

i am indifferent.

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - .:J:. - Sep. 02, 2011

well i think this is what they were going to do based on what i've heard on the news:

build a proper memorial in the official ground zero

build one tower a bit away which is bigger than the original ones as the new world trade centre

I myself think this is a great idea, because some people were on about building over ground zero, which i think would have been disrespectfull to the families of the victims.

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - drakio - Sep. 02, 2011

this is awsome, we are bulding up our pride, just like what bush said, "the terrorist have not defeated america"

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - DragoonRoks - Sep. 03, 2011

(Sep. 02, 2011  5:53 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well i think this is what they were going to do based on what i've heard on the news:

build a proper memorial in the official ground zero

build one tower a bit away which is bigger than the original ones as the new world trade centre

I myself think this is a great idea, because some people were on about building over ground zero, which i think would have been disrespectfull to the families of the victims.

Nope there not rebuild the twin tower there building a memorial tower u can search of wikipedia here a video of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mzg5bTZR58&feature=related currently

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - Pony - Sep. 03, 2011

And we do this the year the destroyer of the WTC died XD. Go for it is what I say. Thank you so much for making this thread Sparta. It was actually personal when the WTC was destroyed because a friend of our family was killed. I'm almost scared that the replacement of the WTC will be destroyed too. Still go for it.

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - Sparta - Sep. 03, 2011

Yeah, about the WTC...

My dad had a business trip to LA on september 10th, so he got on a plane and flew out. The next morning, that same exact plane (Well, a plane going to LA because those had the most fuel) crashed into the WTC. Had my dads boss scheduled the meeting for the next day...well, I don't think he would be here right now.

^I apologize if that was sorta off-topic.

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - .:J:. - Sep. 03, 2011

not really, i believe your dad was very lucky, i expect he was shaken?

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - drakio - Sep. 04, 2011

dude God was so looking over your dad. God bless all of those who lost their lives on 9/11

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - Pony - Sep. 04, 2011

This might be off topic, but when we were talking about 9/11 in school, (during an assembly thingy) one kid in 5th grade said: "What's 9/11?" and the whole schoolgave him an icy glare. I really don't like to think about 9/11, and sometimes get shaken up for the day thinking about it....
Sparta, your dad is one lucky lucky man.
PS: I know that Osama Bin Laden did horrible things, but when he died, I winced when I heard people celebrated his death, even people that had nothing to do with 9/11.

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - drakio - Sep. 05, 2011

what i dont get was how was the little kid suppose to know. I didn't know at that age what it was and I was alive for it.

RE: Rebuilding The World Trade Center - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 05, 2011

wow i hope this goes according to plan. 9/11 was so tragic...