World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! (/Thread-The-2nd-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Tag-Teams)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Ripple - Sep. 25, 2011

Okay. I think Dex sent the entry in, but he didn't PM about it so, Carp. Oh well, I hope this works out. Sorry about the late info, but I was going to revise the entry and then send it to DeX and you, but I guess he sent the first one I sent him-to you. OK, well it will work out from here.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - RowDog - Sep. 25, 2011

He said he sent it in 2 posts back so we should be seeing the battles as soon as Sparta comes back on.

Row, thanks. This is probably going to stink, cause I didn't get to revise it fast enough. Carp. We'll probably be eliminated, but I guess I tried. I'm not giving in, but he sent in the first draft, and it was not the best, and varies from the current plot, which i did send him.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Temporal - Sep. 25, 2011

Eh, at least it is double-elimination. (I think.) So you'll get another shot.

I guess, but still. Oh well, there will be another tournament at some point. Ok. Thanks guys. And has anyone heard from DeX?[/align]

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TITAN - Sep. 25, 2011

I wonder where Sparta is. Sparta, please post the threads! And, maybe you could give us the brackets?

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 26, 2011

Getting impatient here... Uncertain I want to be able to work on our story this week, since I have Thurday and Friday off.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Sep. 26, 2011

Sorry you impatient and passionate writers, but you may have noticed I was gone this weekend. That's because I was in Orlando Florida-on vacation. Means no working Tongue_out

Since I got back just a few hours ago, I realized I should make a few announcements and start posting threads (Be patient! I'm supposed to be in bed and am typing on my iPad [Yeah, I own a lot of apple products]

1. Due to popular demand, this is now double-elimination! You now have to be beaten twice in order to be knocked out from competition.
2. This requires a setup change: it will now be 2 brackets-a winner and looser bracket. If you loose a game, you are bumped into the looser bracket and must win all matches there in order to move on. In the end, one person from the looser bracket and one from the winnner bracket will face off in the final! However, if the looser bracket team beats the winner one, the they must battle again-remember, they have to loose twice!

And due to the annoying amount of complaining on this thread (Just joking, you all rock Smile) I will be posting the threads shortly.

Let the games begin!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 26, 2011

Looking at the entries, it's comforting to know that my entry wasn't the only mildly graphic one Unsmith

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TITAN - Sep. 26, 2011

Yes! *happy dance* Thank you! I can completely understand why you were gone! At one point, I thought you were being a meaniehead and making us wait, but I was wrong! *continues happy dance* Let's get this goin'!

By the way, it's one hour past my bedtime, and I'm on my 3DS. Wait, how'd you sneak an iPad into bed?!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Sep. 26, 2011

I'm just good that way.

Hahah, actually my parents are asleep so I could really bring my computer uo if I wanted to (And I might!). But to be more on topic, I've posted two of the battles and am working on the next 2. It's harder to c and p on an iPad than you might think Uncertain.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TITAN - Sep. 26, 2011

Try an iPod! Heck, this 3DS can't C&P at all!

Hmm, there seems to be some good competition. But only one stands out, and that's Entry 1 from Team 3 vs. Team 4 methinks. Gotta go vote!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Temporal - Sep. 26, 2011

Did you go to quote before C&P? Italics don't carry over otherwise. Nor does bolded sentences, or underlines.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Temporal - Oct. 01, 2011

Okay, everyone who won or lost report in, so we can determine who moved on or not. If your battle has not been decided yet, then the deadline should be...we'll ask Sparta. Sometime today, though.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - NoodooSoup - Oct. 01, 2011

Team 4 : NoodooSoup and Mr. N Victory.
Team 3: SDamonCronous and Aura Lost.

My team's takin' it to the finals! Cool

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Temporal - Oct. 01, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  2:51 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, sorry! I was at the Jets game today (32-3. 'Nuff said).

I had to.

*cough*proceeds to lose to the Raiders and Jason Campbell*cough* Hah, of course I had to point that out. I'm wondering why it took me so long. (Though after the Bears got popped by the Pack, I can't say too much.)

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TITAN - Oct. 02, 2011

The Panthers are about to get you too!

My battle's status :

1 : 3

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Temporal - Oct. 02, 2011

Still winnin, kid. Still winnin'. Devin Hester's enough for the win. (Matt Forte helps a lot, however.) Anyways, who else hasn't reported in? I know we won, Titan's is still in progress, and another's done.

EDIT: Yeah...short for the Panthers. Mare's good, but he's no Robbie Gould.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Oct. 02, 2011

So far, my team, Temporals team, and Noodoo's team have won (I think). Am I wrong?

Tell that to the interception...

Well, maybe SwiftShadow and I have a chance after all...

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - NoodooSoup - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  8:16 PM)Sparta Wrote: So far, my team, Temporals team, and Noodoo's team have won (I think). Am I wrong?

That's right.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - .:J:. - Oct. 02, 2011

TEMPORALS!!!! how dare you class him above me! lol we need a proper team name, thats what i'm trying to say, and so far we have a perfect spinning rate don't we temporal.

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to say...WASTED DRIVE, hah. Cam Newton ain't God. Or Haruhi for that matter. The Lions are the Cardiac Cats now, sorry. Hehehe. Time to see who else is left.

Jay Cutler was lookin' like a fool...

Anyway, what did that last part mean?

06 Panthers always managed to come back. Hence, they were called the Cardiac Cats for "Coming to life" in the 4th. Now, it's not working, because the spearhead of that offense, Jake Delhomme, is gone. Retired, maybe, so it's not impossible to get the team back together, but it's unlikely. The Lions, however, have proven that coming back is no issue, hence they have earned the "Cardiac Cats" monniker.

Also: Game. Bears have 34 points now. Marion Barber? Never flip again. You just gave me a heart attack, dude.