World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) (/Thread-Selling-Selling-my-entire-old-collection-plastics-and-HMS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - DustyPotatoes - Sep. 01, 2011

New thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-my-entire-old-collection-plastics-and-HMS-UPDATED-PICS-PRICES

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Sasodo - Sep. 01, 2011

I'll take Apollon. Do you have any of the plastic and HMS customize grips?

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Ultra - Sep. 01, 2011

I have nothing to say apart from this: That is the most amazing collection ever.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Dan - Sep. 01, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  8:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I have nothing to say apart from this: That is the most amazing collection ever.
QFT.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - th!nk - Sep. 01, 2011

Holy carp. Uh yeah, interested. I normally wouldn't buy as many beys at once as I plan to here , but this is quite the opportunity.

PM SENT!

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Sasodo - Sep. 01, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  9:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Holy carp. Uh yeah, interested. I normally wouldn't buy as many beys at once, but this is quite the opportunity.

PM SENT!

Dude, I was going to get Apollon.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - KCPJ - Sep. 01, 2011

How do you know he wanted to get Apollon?

He was going to buy the ENTIRE thing.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - KCPJ - Sep. 01, 2011

Where do you see,he said he was going to buy the entire thing.He said He was going to buy alot but he didn't say all.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - DragoonGT95 - Sep. 01, 2011

Interested in that dranzer V2 VERY interested
are you gonna show more of whats in the boxes? so we can pick and choose?

(Sep. 01, 2011  11:01 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Where do you see,he said he was going to buy the entire thing.He said He was going to buy alot but he didn't say all.

Okay.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - DragoonGT95 - Sep. 01, 2011

Wow you have many of the beyblades i REALLY want i hope i can strike a huge deal with you PM's Sent!

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - AshDTL - Sep. 01, 2011

how the heck did u get all of those. wow, when u sell all of those. remember Blader4298. u can give me a little profit. just messin. i dont want anyones moneySmile

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Hazel - Sep. 01, 2011

PM Sent. You have pretty much every Plastics bey I want, but specific ones I'm after especially.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - DynaZord - Sep. 01, 2011

Man, like Hazel said, you have everything I want XD
PM sent!

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Evolution - Sep. 02, 2011

I also sent u a pm please reply soon I am looking to purchase alot of your beys..!!

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Sasodo - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  11:56 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Man, like Hazel said, you have everything I want XD
PM sent!

Were you looking for Apollon?

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Shard - Sep. 02, 2011

how much for bistool, galeon, trygle and dranzer gt?

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Super%Sayian - Sep. 02, 2011

what about the stadium how much for that

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Ga' - Sep. 02, 2011

-jaw drops- My god. All I can say is:

WHAT THE F......carp.

I'm going to go convince my parents about some of your HMS. Hopefully (not likely, but hopefully) I can be a customer of yours. Smile

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Haart1 - Sep. 02, 2011

I want to buy dragoon ms red, dragoon msuv original, and wolborg ms light blue. PM sent!

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - Kai_hiwitari - Sep. 02, 2011

I think i just died a little inside looking at these pics.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - th!nk - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  10:57 PM)akylus21 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  9:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: Holy carp. Uh yeah, interested. I normally wouldn't buy as many beys at once, but this is quite the opportunity.

PM SENT!

Dude, I was going to get Apollon.

Chill bro, not buying everything ahahah, just more than I normally would. Apollon isn't on my list :p

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - KaizerMFB - Sep. 02, 2011

OMGBBQ!
PM SENT.
DAYUM!
How long have you been doing this?

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) - BeyFan - Sep. 02, 2011

Sent you a PM.