World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
An interesting little scheme I found... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: An interesting little scheme I found... (/Thread-An-interesting-little-scheme-I-found)

Pages: 1 2

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - The Shredder - Apr. 21, 2009

sorry, i dnt quite understand ur point here

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Slammin - Apr. 21, 2009

The show has absolutely no applicable Beyblade science!

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Bey Brad - Apr. 21, 2009

His point is that the anime doesn't give any knowledge about Beyblade. It has no bearing on the actual game.

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Giga - Apr. 21, 2009

It just makes you wanna buy the damn things.

thrue, my bad

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Kivva - Apr. 21, 2009

(Apr. 21, 2009  4:22 PM)The Shredder Wrote: u should really watch the series, its part of wat fuels your obsession, maybe only a small part but a vital part, and gives u knowledge

I'm obsessed and I don't even HAVE one yet. I don't need the cartoon.

ok i get the point, ive been corrected 5 times, theres no need for more
lol

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Guardian Odin - Apr. 21, 2009

you're acting like we all didn't know that the anime series was meant to sell the products

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Deikailo - Apr. 21, 2009

(Apr. 21, 2009  3:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's almost as if ... beyblade is marketed to young boys who aren't interested in girls Gasp
Gee, maybe we need more of this in the United States? Our boys need something else to keep their dirty mits away from the developing young girls.

Maybe Japan will share their Beyblades with us in, say, 2010?

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Evan - Apr. 21, 2009

I haven't read over this topic, just the first post.

How would you compare B-Daman's last outing, Metal B-Daman, to Beyblade? There were a total of 9 models, and three playsets. The series flopped like no other.

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Jsc - Apr. 21, 2009

(Apr. 21, 2009  6:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Gee, maybe we need more of this in the United States? Our boys need something else to keep their dirty mits away from the developing young girls.

Maybe Japan will share their Beyblades with us in, say, 2010?

I even like all the anime girls!!

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Kei - Apr. 21, 2009

(Apr. 21, 2009  8:19 PM)Evan Wrote: How would you compare B-Daman's last outing, Metal B-Daman, to Beyblade? There were a total of 9 models, and three playsets. The series flopped like no other.

LOL, whats the point of having Metal B-Daman? They would just be heavier to move.

RE: An interesting little scheme I found... - Evan - Apr. 21, 2009

(Apr. 21, 2009  9:55 PM)Kei Wrote: LOL, whats the point of having Metal B-Daman? They would just be heavier to move.

They were plastic. They were only about an inch tall, shot metal magnetic B-Dama (6mm so none of the old ones worked >_<).