World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? (/Thread-Tinie-Tempah-What-Do-You-Americans-Think-Of-Him)

Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - OiObss - Aug. 25, 2011

Hi, I made this thread to discuss the UK rapper Tinie Tempah, who came to fame in the UK and now is smashing the US charts !

What Do You Western People Think Of Him?

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - ILikeCookies - Aug. 25, 2011

I'm not from the US, but I'd like to say how much I hate all this Tinie Tempah and Chipmunk and N-Dubz garbage. I don't understand why people enjoy it.

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - KidTala - Aug. 25, 2011

Tinie Tempah's not as good as Chipmunk and Wretch 32. They're real hip-hop rappers. Chipmunk IS a good artist, he's just got a lot of haters that why people go with that trend.

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - Hov - Aug. 25, 2011

Ugh, its time to make a general HipHop thread Wink. Tinie Tempah is alright. Some of his flow is good, but most of the times he's over doing the flow while rapping. IMO he's 6.5/10

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - .:J:. - Aug. 25, 2011

i don't like rapping much so to me he's as carp as bump king, however i think that his songs are better than the average rappers

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - Ballax - Aug. 25, 2011

I personaly love Tinie Tepha's work .For me he is of the hook. GO TINIE TEMPHA

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - KidTala - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 25, 2011  8:19 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i don't like rapping much so to me he's as carp as bump king, however i think that his songs are better than the average rappers

You're over doing it. Tinie Tempah is a good rapper but comparing him to other rappers he isn't as good. That's why people think he isn't that good. Before when he was a underground artist, he was very good. But then he became mainstream and had to use crappy lyrics.

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - .:J:. - Aug. 25, 2011

i see where you're coming from, but some rappers lyrics don't mean anything at all, with his they mean something, my favourites q-tip, cause he actually sings stuff thats of meaning

I understand that. But Tinie Tempah has a couple a couple of songs that are inspirational. Eminem is also one of those rappers that speak the truth.

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - GHOST-monkey - Sep. 01, 2011

He is amazing my favorite song was written in the star ft. eric turner

RE: Tinie Tempah ! What Do You Americans Think Of Him? - KidTala - Sep. 01, 2011

Yea, that song was really famous in America. It even made it on the US charts!