World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] (/Thread-Credits-Campaign-The-Blader-Rewards-New-Items-Added-Aug-2014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2013

(Dec. 15, 2013  6:12 PM)Armadurn Wrote: I want the face booster diamond please.

You need to contact a Committee Member about it, not post here.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Naijalak - Dec. 15, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  1:49 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Can I Please Get The Metal Assist Wink Thanks Kai-V.

So YOU'RE the one who snagged it Smile

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Dec. 18, 2013

I just got my Metal Assist from Kei! Thanks Smile

(Dec. 15, 2013  8:43 PM)Naijalak Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2013  1:49 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Can I Please Get The Metal Assist Wink Thanks Kai-V.

So YOU'RE the one who snagged it Smile
Yes Smile

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Dec. 26, 2013

Deleted. Decided I should save up for launcher rubbers.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Tri - Dec. 26, 2013

Come on guys, a face booster or something for 1 credit :3. I just hate to see it there considering I might not be able to spend it since I won't able to attend a tournament for who knows how long Tongue_out.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kei - Dec. 26, 2013

(Dec. 26, 2013  1:32 AM)Tri Wrote: Come on guys, a face booster or something for 1 credit :3. I just hate to see it there considering I might not be able to spend it since I won't able to attend a tournament for who knows how long Tongue_out.

The point of the lowest items being worth 2 Credits is to encourage people to attend more than one tournament. Wink

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - ULTIMATE BLAZE - Jan. 08, 2014

wow i can't wait to get alot of points for this because i can get alot of beyblade stuff for free and faces this is such an amazing ideaTongue_out

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - mh.hazique - Jan. 21, 2014

how can i get credits

i have bought mercury anubis

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Jan. 21, 2014

(Jan. 21, 2014  10:31 AM)hazileone Wrote: how can i get credits

i have bought mercury anubis
You get credits by attending tournaments. You get a specific amount of points for your outcome.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - mh.hazique - Jan. 21, 2014

ok..thanks

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Ocean - Feb. 01, 2014

When are you going to add the new wave?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Thunder Dome - Feb. 01, 2014

They usually post a new list when a previous wave has all the items cashes in for credits (atleast most of them anyway).

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - ashton pinto - Feb. 01, 2014

(Feb. 01, 2014  3:55 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: They usually post a new list when a previous wave has all the items cashes in for credits (atleast most of them anyway).

yes right .. and i wonder who will get this Wyvern DJ Special Gold Ver. in all its grandeur !!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kei - Feb. 01, 2014

(Feb. 01, 2014  3:51 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: When are you going to add the new wave?

We've kind of moved beyond that at this point since it would have been ridiculous to wait until someone had redeemed their Credits for the Wyvern DJ. I've added new items over the past several months, if you haven't noticed. A few new/restocked items should be added sometime soon.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Yami - Feb. 01, 2014

Still saving bud...WYVERN DJ IS MINE!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - [)ragon - Feb. 01, 2014

(Feb. 01, 2014  5:08 AM)Stars Wrote: Still saving bud...WYVERN DJ IS MINE!

Oh boy... you don't know what you're getting into.

You're going to have to go through Dark_Mousy first, LOL.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Yami - Feb. 01, 2014

I'll make sure he get the ban till i get it LOL.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 01, 2014

(Feb. 01, 2014  5:08 AM)Stars Wrote: Still saving bud...WYVERN DJ IS MINE!

Just saying Im closer yo.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Feb. 01, 2014

May I have one face booster Jade please? Thanks Smile

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kai-V - Feb. 01, 2014

You need to send a private message with your request to a Committee Member, not post here.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Feb. 01, 2014

(Feb. 01, 2014  5:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to send a private message with your request to a Committee Member, not post here.
Oh. Sorry about that. Is their any specific Commitee Member I need to PM? Possibly, Kei, Just because he's incharge of Toronto bladers credits.

(Feb. 01, 2014  5:11 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2014  5:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to send a private message with your request to a Committee Member, not post here.
Oh. Sorry about that. Is their any specific Commitee Member I need to PM? Possibly, Kei, Just because he's incharge of Toronto bladers credits.
If it related to Face Boosters PM anyone except Arupaeo/Blitz

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - [)ragon - Feb. 07, 2014

Not to be irritating here or anything, but when exactly should we expect the next shipment of prizes?

I ordered a Sol Blaze back in October, LOL. XD

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kai-V - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  3:52 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Not to be irritating here or anything, but when exactly should we expect the next shipment of prizes?

Oh, remind Kei again, because as I mentioned in another topic, he usually goes to the post office with several shipments to do at the same time, but I really think he shipped some things since October already ...

Also damn, if possible, when you receive that Sol Blaze, it would be really great if you could test its parts so we can finish the Sol Blaze V145AS draft.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kei - Feb. 07, 2014

(Feb. 07, 2014  3:52 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Not to be irritating here or anything, but when exactly should we expect the next shipment of prizes?

Ah, I'm so sorry! I just checked my records and it seems that I didn't have it shipped, somehow ... I'm going to order another one for you though. I'll let you know when it has been shipped.