World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] (/Thread-Credits-Campaign-The-Blader-Rewards-New-Items-Added-Aug-2014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kei - Jun. 15, 2013

(Jun. 15, 2013  10:27 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Has there been thought to offering accessories to the price list? I loved the idea of the launcher grip fro the last pool of rewards. Perhaps launcher rubbers, extenders, metal face bolts, stadiums, etc.. Yes definately the limited Beys are always awesome. Just my thoughts.

That's certainly possible, but the whole idea behind the Blader Rewards is to offer limited/rare Beyblades to our top players. We can only assume that somebody who is able to earn a lot of Credits already has most of the regularly available items like you have listed. That's why you don't usually see items like that available.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - TimeOut - Jun. 15, 2013

Yes, but like I mentioned someone with like 10 credits could certainly use those parts

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kei - Jun. 15, 2013

(Jun. 15, 2013  7:33 PM)Time Wrote: Yes, but like I mentioned someone with like 10 credits could certainly use those parts

Maybe, but like I said: the original intention of the Blader Rewards was to provide limited edition/rare items. I don't think anybody on the Committee would have a problem with adding a few common, desirable items to the list if the demand is high enough, but we shouldn't saturate the list with them.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Ultra - Jun. 16, 2013

No one would but that's his point. He's suggesting improvements simply to make it efficient as possible.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - ashton pinto - Jun. 17, 2013

The idea seems good.... . At least metal faces and stuff will go for low amount of credits....

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - darkbull9999 - Jun. 17, 2013

Also 75% of us are not allowed to use paypal it would be so easy for us to get launchers,metal faces etc for some credits

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Justaway - Jun. 22, 2013

I redeemed my credits for the Phantom Blue Variares and received it today.
Vari has always been among my favorites and the Phantom Blue version is a cherry on the cake.
Thanks for it!

EDIT: My bad, Phantom Blue version, not the Inferno Blue.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Janstarblast - Jun. 22, 2013

(Jun. 22, 2013  12:26 PM)N0body Wrote: I redeemed my credits for the Inferno Blue Variares and received it today.
Vari has always been among my favorites and the Inferno version is a cherry on the cake.
Thanks for it!

Do you mean VariAres Phantom Version?

Congratulations dude!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Nemo - Jun. 22, 2013

WOW! N0body got Variares Blue Phantom Ver. It is very cool! Smile Wink

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Pruebame - Jun. 29, 2013

Release the Kraken... ie are new blader awards in the works soon? Much <3 to the WBO teams

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kei - Jun. 29, 2013

(Jun. 29, 2013  4:37 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Release the Kraken... ie are new blader awards in the works soon? Much <3 to the WBO teams

Maybe. Wink

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kei - Jul. 04, 2013

Blader Rewards Update!:
  • BB-66 Metal Face Red - 9 Credits (3 in stock)
  • BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red - 9 Credits (4 in stock)
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue - 9 Credits (4 in stock)
  • BB-79 Metal Assist - 8 Credits (3 in stock)
  • BB-81 Launcher Rubber - 8 Credits (3 in stock)

Just added! I have a feeling these are going to go quickly, so act fast if you want something!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Nemo - Jul. 04, 2013

COOL! Its good that items are being added in the credits campaign I am very happy! Joyful_3

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - TimeOut - Jul. 04, 2013

Wow thanks for enacting our suggestion so quickly

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - TentacleZooka - Jul. 04, 2013

Darn I relly need a metal assist but am still waiting on my credits from my last two tournaments. ARGH!! These are a great addition to the credits prizes though, thx Kei XD

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - LMAO - Jul. 04, 2013

Nice! Too bad I wasted a bunch of my credits on faces, hopefully I'll be wiser next time, when it comes to Credits.

Looking to get another Metal Stone Face, I might have enough as soon, as my last 3 or 4 tournaments will be processed.

Thanks for all the great prizes! Smile

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - TimeOut - Jul. 05, 2013

Hopefully once all my credits get processed ill have enough for that red beylauncher setup, it's a slim chance but there is a chance

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - TentacleZooka - Jul. 09, 2013

THANKYOUUUKEI!! My launcher just came in! It is awesome and has gold stickers that I put everywhere because I'm so excited!!! Literally everywhere is covered in stickers!!!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Meteo Ryuga - Aug. 18, 2013

Where do I hunt for tournaments? I'm just a kid so I can't start one, and there is none I can find. Please PM me and help me become an awesome blader. Just like Ryo

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2013

(Aug. 18, 2013  5:52 PM)Meteo Ryuga Wrote: Where do I hunt for tournaments? I'm just a kid so I can't start one, and there is none I can find. Please PM me and help me become an awesome blader. Just like Ryo

Hello,

Actually, if you sign up on our BeyMap, you will get updates whenever a tournament happens in your area :
http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php

If there are really none close to where you live, you should look through the topics in our WBO General forum.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - JesseObre - Aug. 26, 2013

The Mars Red Grip is Beautiful. Thank you WBO for the Mars Red Grip and also on my birthday! Smile

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Maximum Dranzer - Aug. 29, 2013

I would like Face Booster Jade

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Cannon - Aug. 29, 2013

(Aug. 29, 2013  10:28 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: I would like Face Booster Jade

You should shoot a private message to an active Committee Member as exchanges are done there and not here.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - DefStamina88 - Aug. 30, 2013

3 uncommons in 6 faces! Pretty good for me, I say!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Maximum Dranzer - Aug. 30, 2013

(Aug. 29, 2013  10:30 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2013  10:28 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: I would like Face Booster Jade

You should shoot a private message to an active Committee Member as exchanges are done there and not here.

ohh.. ok Sorry didn't know that Smile