World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] (/Thread-Credits-Campaign-The-Blader-Rewards-New-Items-Added-Aug-2014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Angry Face - Dec. 31, 2012

(Dec. 31, 2012  5:04 PM)Cannon Wrote: "Incredibly rare gold-plated version of Wyvern DJ. It was given only to staff members who worked on the first three seasons of the Beyblade anime. Only 400 were produced, and very few are known to have been sold."

Oh wow, I didn't think it had a description since the few others I clicked didn't. Sorry bout that, zeneo!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Dec. 31, 2012

@Insomniac-it's ok.I agree that the description weren't working.only some of them had description.
jan-you've got a point bro
I would love to see who would be the one to get it

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Ga' - Dec. 31, 2012

That's probably the second thing I will try to get if I can host more often, after the MARS Red set. Then Dragoon MS!

The amount is insane, especially for someone like me, but I guess that's necessary.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Dec. 31, 2012

well,i hardly place at tournaments.
but i'll still aim for that Wyvern DJ.
it'll probably take months for it to go off the shelf as tournaments are scarce and due to the much required beypoints renovation system
upto now,i've only accumulated 1/6th of the amount required to get that
Unhappy

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - ashton pinto - Jan. 01, 2013

i haven't posted here?.. as for the third wave of blader rewards its very awesome... i will try for something, i may not get much time to attend tourneys, so anything may do.. the WBO must have surely worked hard to get that Wyvern DJ, if it was only given to staff members..

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kujikato - Jan. 01, 2013

Too much awesomeness...

Good luck everyone!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Jan. 01, 2013

is BBG-13 and synchrom booster bandid goriem rare by any chance?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Cannon - Jan. 01, 2013

(Jan. 01, 2013  1:19 PM)zeneo Wrote: is BBG-13 and synchrom booster bandid goriem rare by any chance?

No ... you can find them anywhere.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Jan. 01, 2013

so why does the opening post say that
this time we plan on giving away prizes which are rare?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Janstarblast - Jan. 01, 2013

Because apart from those two prizes(which again, are available for a really low "price"), all other prizes are rare. VERY rare.
Other "low priced" prizes are WBBA Shop exclusive; which would again count as moderately rare for us...

If you see one regular coin in a treasure chest containing gold coins, you can't really complain about the contents not being valuable, haha!

It's not about the price my friend,i thought they were rare(or,moderately rare)
yeah,it's really like a treasure,they should change the name from Blader Rewards to WBO Treasure Chest.
or something similar.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Dayrider - Jan. 03, 2013

I want to use my credits to buy jade jupiter face thank you

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kai-V - Jan. 03, 2013

(Jan. 03, 2013  1:43 PM)Dayrider15 Wrote: I want to use my credits to buy jade jupiter face thank you

You cannot buy specific Faces; you exchange your Credits for Face Boosters which might have a chance of holding the Face you are looking for.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Janstarblast - Jan. 03, 2013

Maybe he's referring to FB Jade, haha

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Dayrider - Jan. 08, 2013

(Jan. 03, 2013  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  1:43 PM)Dayrider15 Wrote: I want to use my credits to buy jade jupiter face thank you

You cannot buy specific Faces; you exchange your Credits for Face Boosters which might have a chance of holding the Face you are looking for.
OH I was not knowing that still i want to exchange My credit with jade Facebooster!
Thanks for informing me KAI!

Hahha LOL

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Jan. 08, 2013

There's no Jade Face booster!!
you either take face booster red,green,yellow,(mentioned in the opening post)if you are lucky enough,you'll get it!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Cannon - Jan. 08, 2013

Look again ...

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Uwik - Jan. 08, 2013

(Jan. 08, 2013  8:57 AM)zeneo Wrote: There's no Jade Face booster!!
you either take face booster red,green,yellow,(mentioned in the opening post)if you are lucky enough,you'll get it!

Please read the OP again..

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - ashton pinto - Jan. 08, 2013

at last i made up my mind, i am taking dragoon MS !!! hope to get it in my HMS collection.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - zeneo - Jan. 08, 2013

Oh my bad
forgive me
Tongue_out
I got confused between the face booster jade and jade fusion wheel
sorry again
hey ashton,you got your credits?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Dayrider - Jan. 11, 2013

ok I will exchange my credits with face booster red

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kai-V - Jan. 11, 2013

(Jan. 11, 2013  9:43 AM)Dayrider15 Wrote: ok I will exchange my credits with face booster red

Credits exchange must be done in private messages, to one of the Committee Members.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Ultra - Jan. 11, 2013

Wouldn't it have made more sense to release this when the new beypoint system was ready since atm no one has any decent amount of credits?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Kei - Jan. 11, 2013

At the moment they might not, but we can still award Credits (and Face) for outstanding tournaments while the BeyPoint System is being finished. We did that for the tournaments up until the cutoff date, so now we just need to start awarding Credits (and Faces) for the tournaments that happened after that date.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - 3rd Wave is up!! - Ultra - Jan. 11, 2013

Really? That didn't happen in the UK.