World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai_hiwitari - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  1:23 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I want to join, but I have to prepare for the school days......
Now most drawings upload are quite disappointing, I'm expected for better ones.

Mine looks just fine. Please do put down other peoples entries. Im sure alot of people here have no artistic talent.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  5:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If I enter this and win this...I will never win the Strongest Blader Set because I never win anything in random drawings.

Hm, unless I misunderstood something in what the Committee agreed, we will try to pick the best three out of the five best to receive a Strongest Blader Set. I do not recall that it was supposed to be random, but I do not know ...

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Deikailo - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  5:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If I enter this and win this...I will never win the Strongest Blader Set because I never win anything in random drawings.

Hm, unless I misunderstood something in what the Committee agreed, we will try to pick the best three out of the five best to receive a Strongest Blader Set. I do not recall that it was supposed to be random, but I do not know ...
Ooooh! This changes everything. I assumed it would be random like every other giveaway.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - lightning leon - Aug. 17, 2011

sweet I always wanted to draw my own beyblade.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BEYWORLD247 - Aug. 17, 2011

how do u do this

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Imperial - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  7:03 PM)BEYWORLD247 Wrote: how do u do this

Draw a picture of a space related bey, Write a description, post it here. Did you read the first post everything was explained there.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai_hiwitari - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  7:03 PM)BEYWORLD247 Wrote: how do u do this

Read the opening post. >_> The instructions are there

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BEYWORLD247 - Aug. 17, 2011

how do u do this

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeyMaster7400 - Aug. 17, 2011

So, I want to enter. Do I need a Blader Passport, or can I just like enter?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - LionheartSM - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  8:04 PM)BeyMaster7400 Wrote: So, I want to enter. Do I need a Blader Passport, or can I just like enter?

No, you can just enter as far as i know.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - lightning leon - Aug. 17, 2011

Mine is called moon dranzer.

Bit chip: A white dranzer
Attack ring :cross spike
Spin gear : Is called moon core, helps it out with it's balance
Blade base : A wide ball that has a way to change it from attack to a stamina type beyblade.

Can't post a picture of it because it is blocked from my P.C....... Just found that out.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Imperial - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  8:42 PM)lightning leon Wrote: Mine is called moon dranzer.

Bit chip: A white dranzer
Attack ring :cross spike
Spin gear : Is called moon core, helps it out with it's balance
Blade base : A wide ball that has a way to change it from attack to a stamina type beyblade.

Can't post a picture of it because it is blocked from my P.C....... Just found that out.

If you can't post a picture i don't think you can enter

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - faissaloo - Aug. 17, 2011

here is my entry:
solar strata rd135

Face(strata):
the face depicts a super nova

Energy ring(strata):
the energy ring is designed to look like a explosion. This energy ring is similar to that of Pegasus
Fusion wheel(solar):
the fusion wheel is (again) made to look like an explosion, this fusion wheel is heavy and has many blades which means it has great attack and defense.
spin track(rd135):
A 135 with a rubber disk in the middle, this is bouncy which increases defense.
performance tip(wmb):
A metal wide ball, the metal lessens the friction, which increases stamina but decreases defense.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeybladeStation - Aug. 17, 2011

That third one looks much like a Galaxy Wheel.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - 5onIChris98 - Aug. 18, 2011

faissaloo:
Did you just edit pictures available on the TT Beyblade website? I recognize most of them. No offense, but, if this is true, you are putting little to no creativity and effort to your entry.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Hagane - Aug. 18, 2011

faissaloo
You've simply copied images of currently existing parts from the Takara Tomy website and slightly distorted them. Right now if I were you I'd be feeling pretty embarrassed. That bey is simply an insult to those who have already and are currently putting great effort and time into designing their own beyblades.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeybladeStation - Aug. 18, 2011

Guys, he will be losing points of not disqualified.

But honestly. He should be banned from this contest people because people like me are spending more Than a few hours on one part. it is as what CurlyMagic said.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - mayfirst - Aug. 18, 2011

yeah, at least put A LITTLE effort into your beyblade.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - antwer1 - Aug. 18, 2011

Okay, do all of the parts have to be original, or can we use a tip thats already been made?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - KCPJ - Aug. 18, 2011

Well,you can but it won't be as creative and you probably won't win,but making it original is better

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Glad Hatter - Aug. 18, 2011

Yes, the more effort and work that you put into something, the more you will get out of it.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - faissaloo - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 18, 2011  1:26 AM)mayfirst Wrote: yeah, at least put A LITTLE effort into your beyblade.

i put loads of effort into these, it took me a whole day just to make two parts(if i could i would have drawn them, but i am on holiday and there is no paper here)
(Aug. 18, 2011  1:13 AM)CurlyMagic Wrote: faissaloo
You've simply copied images of currently existing parts from the Takara Tomy website and slightly distorted them. Right now if I were you I'd be feeling pretty embarrassed. That bey is simply an insult to those who have already and are currently putting great effort and time into designing their own beyblades.

the energy ring used to be a segatario, the metal wheel used to be cyber, the track used to be 145 and the tip used to be wb(i admit mwb looks crappy)

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - TimelessOne - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 18, 2011  9:16 AM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  1:26 AM)mayfirst Wrote: yeah, at least put A LITTLE effort into your beyblade.

i put loads of effort into these, it took me a whole day just to make two parts(if i could i would have drawn them, but i am on holiday and there is no paper here)
(Aug. 18, 2011  1:13 AM)CurlyMagic Wrote: faissaloo

the energy ring used to be a segatario, the metal wheel used to be cyber, the track used to be 145 and the tip used to be wb(i admit mwb looks crappy)

Really? Like Curlymagic said, you just disorted them. Anyone can do that in 3 minutes.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeybladerPotter - Aug. 18, 2011

Hm...Kai-V, if ever I will get into the Top 3, do I need a Blader passport for the physical prizes-?

Expect me entry soon......I'll be hand drawing it.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Justaway - Aug. 18, 2011

So far I think Nocto's was the best..but many are yet to post..I'm not too sure if TT will make a bey on at least one of the beys shown here..if they do..that would be good to see indeed