World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - TimelessOne - Sep. 13, 2011

Ok, here is the rest of my entry, as approved by Kai-V!
The Pics:
And also, just for a cool, differnt format to describe the bey, I made a box for it! Here are some pics:
And, to be creative, I made a homemade clay bey!
Pics:

And, to wrap everything up, a unboxing of my bey on Youtube!

Bye~

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 13, 2011

STF, you're entry is really well drawn and I really like the colors (Black and White work really well together), but I can't quite see how it is space related. Can you enlighten me? I feel like I'm missing something.

Andromeda is a constellation.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 13, 2011

All the beys are based on constellations, does that mean it's space related? Plus, Kai-V said if it's only the constellation it's not really space related ._.

(Sep. 13, 2011  8:15 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: All the beys are based on constellations, does that mean it's space related? Plus, Kai-V said if it's only the constellation it's not really space related ._.

Oh, ok, I was just telling you. Tongue_out_wink

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - MetalStrike - Sep. 13, 2011

So.. this is it.. I am so excited! Too many epic entries in the last week. Lovely.

Good luck, everyone. xD

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sky Prince - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  8:15 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: All the beys are based on constellations, does that mean it's space related? Plus, Kai-V said if it's only the constellation it's not really space related ._.
constellations are made up of stars and their positioning. kai-v never said that if it's only the constellation it's not space related.... she said that most of the blade has to be space related. the metal wheel doesn't have to be space related.... AND I QUOTE:
(Sep. 10, 2011  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, it is just the Metal Wheel that is called "Diamond" ? Then there is not much problem. As I think I already mentioned, current Beyblades have Metal Wheels with unrelated names, and they do not even look like anything most of the time. For instance, how is Lightning related to L Drago ? Very few legends relate dragons with lightning. Plus, Lightning does not have any sort of lightnings on it or anything.
how is Final Survive space related to space? how is Final Drive related? how is Bearing Core space related? hmm???? i ask u that! >:3

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - L-DЯΛGӨ - Sep. 13, 2011

qwertxj3 you are fantastic!! xD

Really, thank you so much! I have been siting here, wondering if no one cared about my hard worked desigh. Thank you again!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Imperial - Sep. 13, 2011

Here's my Entry! Hope you like it!

Aurora Cha Face
Cha Clear Wheel:
Aurora Metal Wheel
Aurora PC Frame
Orbit Drive 4D Bottom (Top View)
Orbit Drive 4D Bottom (Side View)
Full Assembled Bey

BeyWiki Article

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - mayfirst - Sep. 14, 2011

I really feel like i have no chance, but there is always a chance, but so many people have good beyblades.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Eartheagle1997 - Sep. 14, 2011

pics of my beyblade entry Ozone Grus N : D
Article for Beyblade

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - lord Wolfblade - Sep. 14, 2011

i hope i am not to late
Cosmos Hydrax (pictures)
Cosmos Hydrax (in anime/my upcoming story)
Cosmos Hydrax (real life)
i had no time to color it in but whatever

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Primal - Sep. 14, 2011

At last, at long last, here is my entry: Flare Quasar F:F!

WARNING: LARGE PICTURES. OPEN SPOILERS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Intro-ish picture:

Face- Quasar:

Clear Wheel- Quasar:

Metal Wheel- Flare:

4D Bottom- F:F:

How F:F works:

A little something I found out recently:

About that last one, it's not the exact same design as I thought, but they're pretty similar. Anyway, now for... *drumroll* THE BEYWIKI-STYLE ARTICLE!

Well, that's my entry. Hope you all like it! Though I probably won't win anything, I'm happy with my entry.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - PhantomKid - Sep. 14, 2011

I have a really good bey: Lunar Owl AGrin but I don't know how to put pictures?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Sep. 14, 2011

(Sep. 14, 2011  2:23 AM)beyblader05 Wrote: I have a really good bey: Lunar Owl A:D but I don't know how to put pictures?

Upload the pictures on a site like ImageShack.us. Post the links they give you.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeybladeStation - Sep. 14, 2011

EDIT: Just did this one for adding weights i forgot to put them on, they were done but yes.

My Beyblade design:

Bolt Magnex A:D

[Image: di-0OSS.png]

Banner for other parts, and description [Separate Below this Spoiler] [NOTE END 'OVERALL IS AT END'

DESCRIPTION BANNER, W/ PICTURES BELOW:

SEPERATE PARTS, NO DESC's. [Description is in Banner] BELOW:

TOTAL WEIGHT: 71.3 Grams

FACE:

CLEAR WHEEL: 4.0 Grams

METAL WHEEL: 44.3

CORE: 8.0 Grams

4D BOTTOM: 15.0 Grams
[In Banner]

OVERALL:
While Spark may be useful, Magnex causes balance issues. Due to this, Attract Drive strikes is deemed good for its balance effectiveness. If this Beyblade is used effectively, it can take down Top-Tier Stamina and Defense Combinations. Except, due to the Core and Magnex, there can be a major balance loss. But in the end, Spark and Attract Drive make up for it. Every blader should own at least one of this Beyblade, aside from collection proposes.

This is my entry! As space, I used the Magnetic Field as a topic under the planet Neptune

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - PhantomKid - Sep. 14, 2011

Ok thanks

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Ga' - Sep. 14, 2011

AHAHA, it’s finally here! My entry in Beywiki form! ^^

Distant Nebula MS (Metal Space)

Bit Protector: Nebula Emblem

The Bit Protector of this Beyblade is the Nebula Emblem. It depicts a forming star taking in matter from inside the nebula. It is the third mold of Bit Protectors. This mold is the tightest version, leaving virtually no room between the BP and AR.

Attack Ring: Star Crusher
Weight: 16 grams

Star Crusher was originally released in a rainbow color. The 6 spikes that form the ABS Caul have a color of the rainbow, all of which are often seen in nebulae, while the metal frame consists of 6 smaller spikes that lie on top of the ABS Caul with a notched metal ring underneath the ABS Caul. Star Crusher is also an AR with a very interesting gimmick. By gently lifting up the primarily colored spikes (Red, Yellow, Blue) from their set places in the metal ring on the bottom of the AR, and rotating the spikes by the screws set in the center of the AR into the other set of notches in the metal ring, Star Crusher can change the spikes' position from being separated as 6 spikes, known as Core Crusher mode, to being joined with the spike behind it as 3 spikes, known as Proto Crusher mode. The original idea was to allow spin stealing from the other Beyblade and provide Spike Attack in Core Crusher mode, or deliver a powerful attack against the other bey in Proto Crusher mode. However, as previously mentioned, the metal frame does not extend very far, preventing any Attack ability in Proto Crusher, while the spikes cause too much recoil in Core Crusher and are fragile due to being completely plastic here, thus making this AR heavily outclassed. However, Star Crusher is the widest AR available, even wider than Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS), allowing the AR to easily make contact with the opposing blade. This, combined with the central weight distribution, allows for relatively high spin velocity and some spin-stealing capabilities.

Note: Following WBO rules, since changing the mode of Star Crusher does not require disassembling the bey, it is legal to change to mode of Star Crusher in between battles.

Use in Spin-Stealing Customization

If Advance Balancer or Metal Saucer is unavailable, Star Crusher can be used in the following combo:
-AR: Star Crusher (Distant Nebula MS)
-WD: Circle Wide
-RC: Bearing Core (Wolborg MS)

Weight Disk: CWD Nebula Ring
Weight: 18 grams

CWD Nebula Ring is a fixed CWD with a metal WD slightly wider than Circle Wide, and 2 ring-shaped nebulas fixed below it. The plastic rings can be removed by turning the knobs on top of the CWD so that the plastic slides out from the metal WD. In theory, the spiked rings allow the bey to steal spin. But, since the CWD hangs so low, it can only be used effectively on tall bottoms like Bearing Cores (Wolborg MS, Jiraiya MS, Distant Nebula MS) or Metal Ball Core (Sea Dragon), and easily floor scrapes . Despite this, the low position of the rings allow for a lower center of gravity, and can spin steal to some extent thanks to the width of the rings and the multiple small spikes.

Use in Defense Customization

If weight disks like CWD Defense Ring or CWD God Ring are unavailable, CWD Nebula Ring can be put to use in the following customization:

AR: Metal Ape (Magical Ape MS)
WD: CWD Nebula Ring (Distant Nebula MS)
RC: Bearing Flat Core 2 (Distant Nebula MS)/Bearing Core 2 (Jiraiya MS)

Running Core: Bearing Flat Core 2
Weight: 6 grams

Bearing Flat Core 2 is the defensive successor to Jiraiya MS’s Bearing Core 2, and the prized part of this bey. It is exactly the same as Bearing Core 2, but the tip is made of a softer rubber akin to Dragoon MS’s Grip Flat Core and Dragoon MSUV’s Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode, rather than the harder rubber used in Dragoon MF’s Metal Weight Grip Flat Core. This means it has less Survival ability than its predecessors, but significantly higher Defense ability. Simply launching a bey using this RC into the center of the stadium makes it extremely difficult to move, let alone knock out, while launching it on the Tornado Ridge would cause it to be in danger of falling over, but can provide some movement when smashed by another bey. This RC is the gold standard of Defense in HMS, and can easily stop attacks from popular attack combinations. However, the one drawback is its height: the RC is very tall and thus vulnerable to Upper Attack combinations. Despite that, its advantages more than make up for the drawbacks.

Note: Since we are in the MFB age, the approximate height of this bottom is 230 (I measured with a Flame Byxis and Wolborg MS for comparison.).

Use in Survival/Defense Customization

Bearing Flat Core 2 provides raw defensive power, and its weight combined with that defense makes it a force to be reckoned with. CWD Nebula Ring or CWD God Ring helps to block lower attackers that would otherwise threaten this combo, and thus Bearing Flat Core 2 can be used in the following customization:

AR: Metal Ape (Magical Ape MS)
WD: CWD Nebula Ring (Distant Nebula MS)/CWD God Ring (Shining God MS)
RC: Bearing Flat Core 2 (Distant Nebula MS)

Although Jiraiya MS’s Bearing Core 2 is generally a better option for this, Bearing Flat Core 2 can be used to add much-needed Defense to any Survival combo, which is necessary with stadiums like Tornado Balance Type S in competitive usage.

AR: Advance Survivor (Advance Eterner)/Circle Upper (Death Gargoyle MS)
WD: CWD God Ring (Shining God MS)/Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Flat Core 2 (Distant Nebula MS)

Gallery (I hope you like my drawings! Smile)

Bit Protector, Attack Ring, Metal Frame and Weight Disk: (Click to View)
Running Core Top and Bottom: (Click to View)
Running Core Side: (Click to View)
Fully Assembled Beyblade (side view): (Click to View)
Overall

Star Crusher is definitely an AR with an interesting gimmick, and has its uses in Spin-Stealing customizations, although it is outclassed otherwise and is prone to breakage. CWD Nebula Ring, despite the huge danger of floor scraping, is a useful Defense part due to its weight and low center of gravity. Even if this isn’t enough, Bearing Flat Core 2 more than makes up for this, and is an absolutely vital part for any Beyblader. This RC’s advantages overshadow its drawbacks, which can be easily rectified, and is a basic part for any customization. Every Blader should own multiples of this blade.

I don't know now if I can win or not, but I can honestly say I did my best. The weight disk's coloring was slightly weird, but it couldn't get any better (Using Paint for coloring, since I don't own a proper set of colored pencils (no joke)). And I'm proud of my BP and my AR came out pretty nicely too IMHUO. Enjoy!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeyCenter - Sep. 14, 2011

FINISHED JUST IN TIME

Name:
Nebula Hydra ID145RWD
Total Weight: 45.41 grams

Top and Bottom View:
Its Upside down :\

Description:

Face:Hydra
Hydra is a Multi-Headed Dragon which is also one of the 88 constellations in space.

Nebula's PC Frame:
THe PC Frame Consist of 4 blades that have black-hole type shapes at each end. And they can be fixed stable in many positions. This has no mode in anyway, the positions are chosen by the blader. The shape of this makes it a good use for Attack, but its Light weight is a big flaw. It has a weight of .81 grams

Clear Wheel: Hydra
The Hydra Wheel is very light, making it bad for defense and attack and defense, but a nice choice for stamina. If there was more weight, the clear wheel could have been a nice choice for attack, but sadly its not. But if put on Heavy attack wheel, it could have great potential in attack. It has a weight of 2 grams

Metal Wheel: Nebula
Nebula is a Dark Matter Cloud in Space
With a weight of 40.2 grams, t is A nice choice for defense, and the shape maybe able to produce some smash attack, but in stamina, there is a weakness. It cannot endure hard attack, when it takes a heavy one, it will start to lose loads of stamina.

Track: Infinity Defense 14.5 mm (ID145)
The track ID145 has to modes, Stamina and Infinite. During stamina, you can lower the Infinity shaped plate and make it free spinning. This could be very helpful in stamina and give the bey endurance. In infinite, the plate is stable and touching the bottom of the MW. This could help they bey with attack and some defense abilities, but due to its shape, it is very balanced.
It has a weight of 1.4 grams

Tip: Rubber Wide Defense (RWD)
The RWD is a WD tip, obviously made if Rubber. Rubber, is very well known for losing stamina easily.
The shape of the RWD is almost the same shape as WD. A difference is that it has a outer plastic ring helping out from getting knocked out. This tip also has absolutely no attack potential.
Weight: 1 gram

Name was Originally Nova Hydra, but I like Nebula Better.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Fogot - Sep. 14, 2011

So I decided to enter, but it's not good as the Egyptian beyblade I designed last year..

Scorch Flare GC120TC

Face:
Clear Wheel:
Metal Wheel + PC Frame:
Track:
Bottom:
Assembled Bey:
BeyWiki Description:

And I noticed that the images are not visible... So moderators, please right click, and open the image in a new tab. And if that does not work please contact me; I tried using photobucket but that is not working right now either.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeyCenter - Sep. 14, 2011

None of the pics are working :\

Did you try open image in new tab?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Benjohadi - Sep. 14, 2011

well..when i right click at it..it only have 'show picture' option available..you can post link..Smile

So, I the reason why the pictures are not visible is because I didn't upload the direct link. So to avoid the suspiscion of editting my post, I'll just post a new post with the pictures.

Scorch Flare GC120TC

Face:
Clear Wheel:
Metal Wheel + PC Frame:
Track:
Bottom:
Fully assembled: