World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Giraton - Sep. 08, 2011

i finally have perfected my entry, took about a month but it will be worth it if i win. i actually made 3 entries but only one i liked so i continued on that one. so here it is:
note, it's based off a time rift, something that appears when something is wrong with time. it's like a worm hole. it's related to space by the fact that time is connected to space in theory, but it's also the opposite to space. a time rift is also sometimes accompanied by a space rift. i would write a full description, and i did it's in the pics, but cant be bothered typing it cause it took half a day to write, so im giving a summery of each part below.

RIFT face bolt:
RIFT clear wheel:
TEMPORAL metal wheel:
SPACIAL AGGRESSION 4D track:

overall:
if you go on my flickr account soon you will see the 'brother' design of this bey.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Justaway - Sep. 08, 2011

As people post entries..my chances of getting the first face booster become lower and lower...moreover..SkyPrince's is yet to come..I wonder whether I'll at least be in top 10 or no....Giraton your bey is good but..the images are too small..is there anyway to magnify them on flickr..I could only make them fit my computer screen but I want them bigger. Also, how come most people are using rubber bottoms for mode change?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Giraton - Sep. 08, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  8:58 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Giraton your bey is good but..the images are too small..is there anyway to magnify them on flickr..I could only make them fit my computer screen but I want them bigger.

err sorry, flickr wouldn't allow it any bigger, i had to shrink my image to get it on there. if there is a way flickr can make the images bigger i don't know it, unless you didn't click the images.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Swany10 - Sep. 08, 2011

This is my entry. I hope someone reads this

Vacuum Pluto FL230BF

Facebolt: Depicts the god pluto.

Clear wheel: The pluto clear wheel is staffs overlapping eachother. On each side it says Pluto.

Metal Wheel: Vacuum is light and perfect for flying. It also has very good upper attack. It is very smooth, like the toga pluto wears. It is top tier for stamina.

Spin Track: Float 230 allows this beyblade to float a couple of centimetres. It is also excellent for stamina purposes. A downside to this is that one hit to the track and the floating bey comes crashing down. It is only comaptible with Vacuum.

Tip: BF is a WD tip with a spring. When the spring activates it jumps up. Float 230 takes advantage of this. However it loses stamina when it jumps, relying only on Float 230.

That is it!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Synth - Sep. 08, 2011

uhh, where's the pics?

Isn't that a requirement?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Flame Aries - Sep. 08, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  7:04 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:04 AM)Flame Aries Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  6:48 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: I know right? Tell us!
The White Tiger constellation? I didn't think I would have to name every part from space..Unhappy
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style?pid=774294#pid774294 kai-v answered my question similar to that....
Thanks for the help, Sky prince......

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Sep. 08, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  1:09 PM)DeX Wrote: uhh, where's the pics?

Isn't that a requirement?

It is ... Swany10 is therefore disqualified.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - .:J:. - Sep. 08, 2011

i can't believe it's only 6 days to go before it ends, i reckon this thread is going to be swamped with entries on the last day...

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 08, 2011

I'll be one of those swampers Eee

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Imperial - Sep. 08, 2011

I finished my entry but I am gonna post it closer to the deadline. I think I did pretty god probably not good enough for top 5 though.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Tyler Le - Sep. 08, 2011

I just can't believe how people want to wait it on the last moment though
I've saw Sky Prince design. . ..... Simply AWESOME, I think he will win for sure

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Ga' - Sep. 08, 2011

People want as much time as possible to perfect their design (like me). What is so wrong in that?

But yeah, Sky Prince's entry is amazingly drawn.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sky Prince - Sep. 09, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  11:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: People want as much time as possible to perfect their design (like me). What is so wrong in that?

But yeah, Sky Prince's entry is amazingly drawn.

lol. yeah, i still have yet to draw my bottom out. i drew it in paper when i was bored to death during my college classes but i think i have my main concept down. i wanna draw it on my computer to make it look cleaner. =)

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Sep. 09, 2011

To everyone who has yet to post their entry : make sure that the link with the theme and the Beyblade is obvious enough. You still have time to change the name, the Face, the Clear Wheel, etc. if you think that the theme of your Beyblade is not "space" enough.

(Sep. 09, 2011  5:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To everyone who has yet to post their entry : make sure that the link with the theme and the Beyblade is obvious enough. You still have time to change the name, the Face, the Clear Wheel, etc. if you think that the theme of your Beyblade is not "space" enough.

does "diamond" count as "space" enough? i based it off of earth's diamonds but i heard stories that astronomers were looking for space diamonds due to rare black diamonds found on meteorites that fall to earth. (which gave me the idea that if there were to be a recolor of it, it would be black).
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/space/diamonds-in-the-sky.html

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Tyler Le - Sep. 09, 2011

I think it is fine. But I suggest you should rename something cooler than. The design fits with lots of name.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 09, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  8:33 AM)Giraton Wrote: i finally have perfected my entry, took about a month but it will be worth it if i win. i actually made 3 entries but only one i liked so i continued on that one. so here it is:
note, it's based off a time rift, something that appears when something is wrong with time. it's like a worm hole. it's related to space by the fact that time is connected to space in theory, but it's also the opposite to space. a time rift is also sometimes accompanied by a space rift. i would write a full description, and i did it's in the pics, but cant be bothered typing it cause it took half a day to write, so im giving a summery of each part below.

RIFT face bolt:
RIFT clear wheel:
TEMPORAL metal wheel:
SPACIAL AGGRESSION 4D track:

overall:
if you go on my flickr account soon you will see the 'brother' design of this bey.

Nice. Probably resize the images. And...Temporal, the user, should be happy if he sees this. ^^

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Sep. 09, 2011

(Sep. 09, 2011  6:02 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: does "diamond" count as "space" enough? i based it off of earth's diamonds but i heard stories that astronomers were looking for space diamonds due to rare black diamonds found on meteorites that fall to earth. (which gave me the idea that if there were to be a recolor of it, it would be black).

Hm, I recently read about the existence of a planet that was so dense it might be made of diamonds, but I am not sure "diamond" is really that space-related.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Whatzzer - Sep. 09, 2011

Ah,I saw Sky Prince in making drawing two days ago,and I must say,that is amazing.Even with it not complete,it is better compared to every one(including me,but I will post mine later.I am a good art student in my school,y'know)I have a question anyway.Is it neccessary for you to make every parts symmetrical?My metal wheel isn't really symetrical,considering it's not in a circle shape,nor square,but I just don't have the temptation to say it out.Is it also neccessary for us to colour our drawing?Man,I suck at colour pencils.I wish I could colour it with a tone with only oil pastel.I seriously have no idea on how effective a tone could be on colour pencils.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Tyler Le - Sep. 09, 2011

Nope Whatzzer. Take a look at my Eclipse mode of my bey. Look crazy insane IMO.
No shape specified. No color necessary too

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Justaway - Sep. 09, 2011

And oil pastels if not fine with color pencils..you can use sketch pens on the pencil drawing first and then rub off the pencil marks and after that color the bey with pastels..that's what I do when I draw cartoon characters(and they do not look too bad)

(Sep. 09, 2011  2:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  6:02 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: does "diamond" count as "space" enough? i based it off of earth's diamonds but i heard stories that astronomers were looking for space diamonds due to rare black diamonds found on meteorites that fall to earth. (which gave me the idea that if there were to be a recolor of it, it would be black).

Hm, I recently read about the existence of a planet that was so dense it might be made of diamonds, but I am not sure "diamond" is really that space-related.

damn.... hmm, how about i say in the description of mine that "stars are the diamonds of the skies"... because the shape and design of my metal wheel has a crystalline or octahedron shape. i tried to be original but diamond is the only name that comes to mind for it....

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - .:J:. - Sep. 09, 2011

hmmm, I could help, I design beyblades so if you need any help just ask, if thats ok with Kai-V

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Ga' - Sep. 09, 2011

(Sep. 09, 2011  5:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To everyone who has yet to post their entry : make sure that the link with the theme and the Beyblade is obvious enough. You still have time to change the name, the Face, the Clear Wheel, etc. if you think that the theme of your Beyblade is not "space" enough.

So every part of the bey has to be related to space? My RC is the only thing that's not space-related, but that's because I was using the terminology of HMS in describing it. Everything else is completely space-related.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai_hiwitari - Sep. 09, 2011

(Sep. 09, 2011  7:41 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

So every part of the bey has to be related to space? My RC is the only thing that's not space-related, but that's because I was using the terminology of HMS in describing it. Everything else is completely space-related.
I think as long blade is recognizable as space related its fine, i don't think anyone expects you to make some outlandish "space" track or RC. I think a recognizable space design mixed with intelligent parts will be a good design. Remember this is supposed to be semi-plausible, if its a broken top that would never be legal (or would break the game instantly and end up being banned) then you may want to rethink it. (wait..why am i helping my competition?)