World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - .:J:. - Sep. 05, 2011

I have no idea what you just said deX, also to add I haven't remembered all posts, just recent ones, and i'm not a mod so...

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Tyler Le - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  4:16 PM)DeX Wrote: Here's a question: it has a magnetic feature, right? Well, the common metal wheel isnt magnetic. And if they are, what will be pulled? Your bey or a heavy bey?
Of course the opposing bey will be pulled. Our bey will be affected thus very small because both poll faces the metal wheel. But i do create it because MW is not magnetic

so how would it affect anything? like you said if theres 2 sides of polls south and north wouldn't they negate each other?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Ga' - Sep. 05, 2011

Soon, you all will see my entry. It's pretty good, if I say so myself. I'm trying to get 3rd place at least. Get ready for Distant Nebula MS! I will be done within the next 2 days guaranteed. I never realized drawing could be so hard.

EDIT: I got access to a scanner! (My dad set up a new printer and it has a scanner! WOOT!) So I'm redrawing everything by hand, using Paint as a design reference of sorts.

hmm, Ga, sorry that place is taken, try 1st or 2nd

...What? Erm, you don't decide the places, you know...

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Justaway - Sep. 05, 2011

I expect to get that 5th spot at least...if not top 3...because till now I haven't won any contests on WBO..not even receieved a booster...I'd like to start off now...but...maybe mine wont be as good..

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Janstarblast - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  4:16 PM)DeX Wrote: Here's a question: it has a magnetic feature, right? Well, the common metal wheel isnt magnetic. And if they are, what will be pulled? Your bey or a heavy bey?

True enough. He should've mentioned that his bey uses a magnetic metal wheel. As we do know that magnetic weight disks existed, even though most were non-magnetic.
Good point, DeX.
Sam- Same for me, well lets see....

(Sep. 05, 2011  5:09 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ...What? Erm, you don't decide the places, you know...

lol a joke, saying I know you'll do better than me!

(Sep. 05, 2011  5:20 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  5:09 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ...What? Erm, you don't decide the places, you know...

lol a joke, saying I know you'll do better than me!

Oh, my b. Thank you! You forgot the sarcasm tags. I appreciate the compliment.

no i meant it, saying I want to be atleast 3rd, but i think you should aim to be the best, and not put yourself down to 3rd place!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2011

There are no real places within the top three, or within the top five. The only "places" you could think of is "top three", or "top five". However, within the top three, there will most likely be no order at all, and the two others part of the top five will also be in no order.

oh ok then, I just meant I hope all of my friends could do better than me, but i could still get the set

(Sep. 05, 2011  4:48 PM)Nwolf Wrote: so how would it affect anything? like you said if theres 2 sides of polls south and north wouldn't they negate each other?

no they not negate
they pull each other. The opposite side is just inside the magnet. Do not have affect.
The effect here is the same poll facing each other. the push force is create when two same poll face each other right?
I take advantage of this to make the force concerntrate on the outside to add extra stamina. Like a invisible GB when the ball grow outer, it stamina increased.
simply understand it is two magnet pushing each other and is fixed so there always a push force affect the two magnet and the outer side of the 4D Bottom

aaah, i thought you meant there was a south pole and a north poll on the bey's metal wheel, because if so for the second the bey was pushed it would be pulled back the next second, negating

i understand
magnet in the bottom
sry for the confusing design
it got lots of details
The metal wheel has water and glow in the dark paint/lyquid lol

sounds cool, I was thinking of putting sand in my AR, but i thought that the thing protecting it would shatter too easily

haha may be make a little hole of sand in the bit chip to give more weight:d
anyway, if you guy don't understand my bey pm me, i will explain it clearly

ok then, i understand it now

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Mr. N - Sep. 05, 2011

Sky Prince, I'm really really curious on what yours looks like. Man, I just have to stop being so lazy and just finish my Bey.

uh kai-v can i modify my entry post. i mean to bold and italics word so people don't get them wrong. basically no info is added just make it easy to see

Just PM her that question.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  6:43 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: uh kai-v can i modify my entry post. i mean to bold and italics word so people don't get them wrong. basically no info is added just make it easy to see

Make a new post, only with the text, and with the modifications you want to do.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - njrk97 - Sep. 05, 2011

wait does the bey pic have to uploader under spoilers also do the parts have to be seperate spoiler each
eg have face bolt in own spoiler
have hybride wheel in own spoiler ect

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sky Prince - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  10:32 PM)njrk97 Wrote: wait does the bey pic have to uploader under spoilers also do the parts have to be seperate spoiler each
eg have face bolt in own spoiler
have hybride wheel in own spoiler ect

it would be preferred that u separated the parts with spoilers for it easier to read each part description.... it doesn't have to be that way but it's preferred for the reason that it would be easier to read the descriptions. whether u want to put the pics with the part description in the same spoiler or separate ones is all up to you.... just as long as its organized.