World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - L-DЯΛGӨ - Sep. 04, 2011

oh well, then if I change proprionon Bey, gonna put the one before, at least they are sure to lose even more and take insults ... -.- "

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sky Prince - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  7:16 PM)LDragoBBPK Wrote: oh well, then if I change proprionon Bey, gonna put the one before, at least they are sure to lose even more and take insults ... -.- "

all is forgiven. unless kai-v says u can't post a 2nd entry, despite the fact that u already deleted it, just make something. redeem yourself. a lot of people are basing it off of other things like transformers and kamen rider so u weren't alone. if kai-v says u can't enter anymore, then oh well. it wouldn't have been any different than not posting anything. u can personally PM kai-v and ask her if u can have a 2nd chance but if she does grant u that opportunity, then re-read the opening post. be more original (as the opening says) and come up with something unique. =)

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Deikailo - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  5:59 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote: no i didn't mean it like that, i'm just saying don't insult us, it's not nice. also you can't post a new beyblade, your first is the only one they register. sky prince i want to see it! now i'm going to pout...
lol. i'll give you a sneak peak through a message. i'll put a watermark just to be safe. it's not that i don't trust you, it's just that in case anyone finds it on the internet, can't copy it no matter how hard they try to remove the watermark. >:3 gotta eat first.
A watermark prevents someone from stealing the image, not the concept.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Benjohadi - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  2:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:59 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote: no i didn't mean it like that, i'm just saying don't insult us, it's not nice. also you can't post a new beyblade, your first is the only one they register. sky prince i want to see it! now i'm going to pout...
lol. i'll give you a sneak peak through a message. i'll put a watermark just to be safe. it's not that i don't trust you, it's just that in case anyone finds it on the internet, can't copy it no matter how hard they try to remove the watermark. >:3 gotta eat first.
i wonder when will you guys post your entry..XD
you are joining isnt it deikalo?haha
hey prince..i might be interested for your sneak peak too Smile

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Dragoonrocks - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  3:05 PM)Nwolf Wrote: Well also like rowdog said alot of these would be copyrighted, so in practical terms it's 0/10 for transformers and palkia

Leave the judging to the mods..Alright? Anyways I've already pmed KAi-V about this...The theme that I chose is "Transformers" the bey has nothing to do with it! Even Benjohadi chose "Kamen Rider" as his theme...Isn't that "copyrighted" ?

SHEEEESSSHHHHH!!! Just stop this spam....and if you want to say anything about my entry convey your message via PM!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Sniper - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  3:19 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:59 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. i'll give you a sneak peak through a message. i'll put a watermark just to be safe. it's not that i don't trust you, it's just that in case anyone finds it on the internet, can't copy it no matter how hard they try to remove the watermark. >:3 gotta eat first.
i wonder when will you guys post your entry..XD
you are joining isnt it deikalo?haha
hey prince..i might be interested for your sneak peak too Smile
i still dont get yours ok its a kamen rider whose theme is space but what exactly does that have to do with space doesnt that fall under the same category as the transformers

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Benjohadi - Sep. 05, 2011

I PMed Kai-v before i posted..she said it fine..then..it wont be a problem.since she said it is ok..yet..it is space themed..that is the most important..
EDIT:kamen rider=space=spaceinstallment=rocket>>>obvious space related
EDIT:ahah...thanks Kai-V..XD

(Sep. 05, 2011  3:56 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: I PMed Kai-v before i posted..she said it fine..then..it wont be a problem.since she said it is ok..yet..it is space themed..that is the most important..

ahh understood

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2011

Kamen Rider Forze is a character wearing some very space-styled suit with a rocket head, and his arm can become a space shuttle and something like the Canadian arm, I believe. If you want to talk about space and what exists in space, you have it all there.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Dragoonrocks - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  3:56 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: I PMed Kai-v before i posted..she said it fine..then..it wont be a problem.since she said it is ok..yet..it is space themed..that is the most important..

I was only talking about the "Copyright"..Which apparently Nwolf accused me off!

(Sep. 05, 2011  4:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kamen Rider Forze is a character wearing some very space-styled suit with a rocket head, and his arm can become a space shuttle and something like the Canadian arm, I believe. If you want to talk about space and what exists in space, you have it all there.

ahhh ok i see whats being said having i just watched the first episode

(Sep. 05, 2011  2:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: A watermark prevents someone from stealing the image, not the concept.

how could they steal the concept if the 2 people i sent sneak peaks to already submitted entries? Tongue_out plus, if someone does steal my concept, at least i'll have 2 people as my witnesses.....
(Sep. 05, 2011  3:19 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i wonder when will you guys post your entry..XD
hehe, saving the best for last. gonna post mine on the last day.... don't want my entry to be buried under all the clutter. :3 also, it'll give the judges a nice eye candy to look at when they're done looking at all the entries. it doesn't make a difference when i post it, i just don't want it to be buried like all the other WBO contests i entered.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - TimelessOne - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:14 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Just a question..
When will the winners be decided? Because I might not be here for it as I am going to China on the 27th of September...
IF, I say IF I win the strongest Blader Set, and I can't reply cause I'm away, would you give it away to someone else or reseve it for me until I return? By the way I will return on October the 27th.

We will try to do it as soon as possible after the deadline, and I suppose determining five winners this time compared to just two will make this task easier, however we each have different schedules of life.

So, HotFire and IcyFrost indeed share the same IP address. I do not know why because the entries are not really overwhelming ...

Thank you. However, will you give the strongest blader set away isf I win and wont be able to reply?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  4:55 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Thank you. However, will you give the strongest blader set away isf I win and wont be able to reply?

Of course not, especially since you clearly told us you would be away now ...

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Tyler Le - Sep. 05, 2011

Ok guy, i have finished it. Three weeks of wrecking my brain. Haha, just Joking.
Ok so here it is : Comet Cinus U :BH (Universal Black Hole)
Overview: http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485/poffin65/DSC00019.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485/poffin65/DSC00020.jpg

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - .:J:. - Sep. 05, 2011

I've seen princes and Even I have started doubting my post! guys his rocks! like it's a proper design that's really epic!

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Justaway - Sep. 05, 2011

Tyer Le's bey is quite good too...might be in top 5 since it is one of the only colored beys

My concept is base on theory of Black hole since it sucks things in it way, pull thing in like Magnet.
Universe is widely made up from tons of things so I think of a new mix-up 4D bey.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Synth - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  11:27 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Tyer Le's bey is quite good too...might be in top 5 since it is one of the only colored beys

Not all the entries are colored, yet they were amazingly good

(Sep. 05, 2011  11:08 AM)Nwolf Wrote: I've seen prince's and Even I have started doubting my post! guys his rocks! like it's a proper design that's really epic!

hehe, thank you. >:3 when it comes to drawing, i don't just play around. i play to win. but there are 5 winners, so even if i do win, 4 other people could win too. =)
(Sep. 05, 2011  3:56 PM)DeX Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  11:27 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Tyer Le's bey is quite good too...might be in top 5 since it is one of the only colored beys

Not all the entries are colored, yet they were amazingly good

lol. the only thing colored on my beyblade so far is the clear wheel so u do have a good point.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Janstarblast - Sep. 05, 2011

Haha! People are getting the magnesystem to MFB, eh? I decided to do that too, but that didn't suit my concept. btw, good one, Tlyer Le!

Thanks Janstar.The concept of magnet pops out when i was doing magnet experience at school

Here's a question: it has a magnetic feature, right? Well, the common metal wheel isnt magnetic. And if they are, what will be pulled? Your bey or a heavy bey?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - .:J:. - Sep. 05, 2011

good point DeX, also my bey wasn't all coloured, does that mean mines not good? anyway so far I think the postion goes:

Sky prince (you have to see it)

Benjohadi

Me (this is not biased, just peoples comments)

Nocto (I like his/her design)

???

just to say this is made up, I just based it on comments and what people have said, and who said it.

What are you, chicks?(sounds much better in filipino!)

nah, but we can hope Smile