World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! (/Thread-Face-Contest-Design-a-Beyblade-Space-Style)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Cyber Kerberous - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  6:30 PM)Sayak Blader Wrote: I dont have a scaner.can i post a photo?

This was said at the beginning--- Yes!!! Tongue_out

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Ultimatefry - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:27 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I has a question! My blade was going to "already be released" and have an explanation of other "releases" from others. And yes, I came up with the Beywiki article idea before reading a few of these ideas.

What is your question ...

I has a question! My blade was going to "already be released" and have an explanation of other "releases" from others. And yes, I came up with the Beywiki article idea before reading a few of these ideas.

What I was asking was, could I have an explanation of the part on the "other release"?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  10:41 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I has a question! My blade was going to "already be released" and have an explanation of other "releases" from others. And yes, I came up with the Beywiki article idea before reading a few of these ideas.

What I was asking was, could I have an explanation of the part on the "other release"?

If you want, yes. Would those other parts be new as well though ? Because usually re-releases include old parts, so you would have to remain traditional. Of course you are only supposed to imagine and post one new of each part, so if you use the Metal System from Metal Fight Beyblade, only one new Clear Wheel, only one new Metal Wheel, only one new Track, and only one new Bottom. You can also not even come up with one part that is new, for instance, since TAKARA-TOMY does it a lot anyway, your Beyblade could have WD as a Bottom if you want.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Ultimatefry - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:41 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I has a question! My blade was going to "already be released" and have an explanation of other "releases" from others. And yes, I came up with the Beywiki article idea before reading a few of these ideas.

If you want, yes. Would those other parts be new as well though ? Because usually re-releases include old parts, so you would have to remain traditional. Of course you are only supposed to imagine and post one new of each part, so if you use the Metal System from Metal Fight Beyblade, only one new Clear Wheel, only one new Metal Wheel, only one new Track, and only one new Bottom. You can also not even come up with one part that is new, for instance, since TAKARA-TOMY does it a lot anyway, your Beyblade could have WD as a Bottom if you want.

Yeah, it was originally going to have WD, then that started an idea, then I thought about RF and had a new idea, pretty awesome actually, soooooo, yeah. I would remain traditional and replaced my invented parts with an ED145 or something...

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - SCARlet - Aug. 27, 2011

Is it possible to upload a Word document as your entry?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai-V - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  4:47 PM)CycloneAeolus Wrote: Is it possible to upload a Word document as your entry?

You could just take the extra time to upload your picture(s) on ImageShack.us and copy and paste your text here in a post ...

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Benjohadi - Aug. 27, 2011

Here is my hand out for the beyblade design contest…
Firstly, I’m going to introduce you guys a bit about what my creation is about. Well, I designed a beyblade based on space theme, based on the upcoming series of the latest series of kamen rider, that is Kamen Rider Fourze.
Beyblade Fourze AKA Rocket Astro E : D

This beyblade is designed for pure attack using a special 4D bottom and 4D wheel, best designed to fit in it purposes. Beyblade Fourze AKA Rocket Astro E : D is a left spinning beyblade.

Face : Fourze
Clear Wheel : Astro
4D Metal Wheel : Rocket
Mode change
4D Bottom : E : D ( Engine Drive)
Assembled Beyblade
[Image: abucp.jpg]

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - KCPJ - Aug. 27, 2011

Now,that,is a winner,dude.You made the awesomest bey so far,also,love the Playstation buttons Smile

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Galaxy_Storm_ - Aug. 27, 2011

You guys have inspired me to make entry mine will be done by tomorrow or monday. It's gonna be great.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kenta Yuki - Aug. 28, 2011

I am very surprised to be honest the latest entry is the best!
That is awesome Benjohadi!
But I still haven't entered yet so it's not over!
But I do think yours would win over me anyday!
DJ 2002 - Yeah!
-Kenta Yuki

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - DynaZord - Aug. 28, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  8:27 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Entry
You just destroyed my Astro bey.
Nice job, Benjohadi, I think you just won yourself a Strongest Blader Set Smile

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Galaxy_Storm_ - Aug. 28, 2011

(Aug. 28, 2011  3:20 AM)Kenta Yuki Wrote: I am very surprised to be honest the latest entry is the best!
That is awesome Benjohadi!
But I still haven't entered yet so it's not over!
But I do think yours would win over me anyday!
DJ 2002 - Yeah!
-Kenta Yuki

you could beat me

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Kai_hiwitari - Aug. 28, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  8:27 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Here is my hand out for the beyblade design contest…
Firstly, I’m going to introduce you guys a bit about what my creation is about. Well, I designed a beyblade based on space theme, based on the upcoming series of the latest series of kamen rider, that is Kamen Rider Fourze.
Beyblade Fourze AKA Rocket Astro E : D

This beyblade is designed for pure attack using a special 4D bottom and 4D wheel, best designed to fit in it purposes. Beyblade Fourze AKA Rocket Astro E : D is a left spinning beyblade.

Face : Fourze
Clear Wheel : Astro
4D Metal Wheel : Rocket
Mode change
4D Bottom : E : D ( Engine Drive)
Assembled Beyblade
This depresses me. T_T Thought i had a chance before this entry. Good job man.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeybladerPotter - Aug. 28, 2011

This kills mine a lot. Eh. I still have a chance.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Benjohadi - Aug. 28, 2011

thanks guys..haha..got me a lot of time to design it..i hope it is worth it...but there is still lots of time left..people like deikalo havent post yet..XD..just hope that i dont post it too early..haha..
thanks for liking it..anyway,the rest are doing good job too..Smile

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Janstarblast - Aug. 28, 2011

BANG!
Man, you devastated every entry posted so far! You are such an artist! I LOVED the idea of Engine Drive. Smile
Seriously, your entry KILLED everyone else's. My entry won't be even 1% as good as yours. Its just my idea that is quite good, but that too, is just my opinion. Smile
You stole the show, Benjo! Grin

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 28, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  8:27 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: *images*

Now that is art.

This is the best one I ever seen in this battle.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Prince Blaze - Aug. 28, 2011

Wow, you should be hired by TT.........

I put he qoute in a spoiler because of it's size Grin

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Mr. N - Aug. 28, 2011

That is a very good design, Benjohadi. It's very well thought out, especially the mode change on Rocket. I don't know anything about engine gears so I can't say anything about the 4D Bottom.

I'm still working on the bottom view of my CW. (so behind)

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - H8R - Aug. 28, 2011

benjohadi you just got a strongest blader set! but then a gain there are still 2 more Smile

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - BeybladeStation - Aug. 28, 2011

Just wanna point something out, what if people do better than him?

It's definetely a great one, but you guys are acting this is over, when in the past, some are quite as more compelling. How do we not know this could happen any other time?

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - NoodooSoup - Aug. 28, 2011

People are quick to assume.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Iakou - Aug. 29, 2011

Here are my designs for the contest.

Here they are

Now for the parts, beywiki style

Facebolt- The image of fox is imprinted on the facebolt. Fox depicts vulpecula, one of the 88 constellations. The image is black, the bolt white.

Energy ring- The energy ring fox represents fox and it's tail. It is light at only 2 grams, and so helps with stamina.

Fusion wheel- The fusion wheel comet is 50 millimetres wide, and 37 grams. Its odd design with ten out lying blades is made to knock away beys, though with fox's design it usually back fires and knocks fox away and tilting. Each blade is 15 millimetres, and the center is 20. Comet is painted with white paint that shines that reflects all lights of the spectrum.

Use in defence customization- This bey can be used well for defence customization, because it can knock away opposing beys if it is weighted down enough, like in the combination mf-h comet leone 135 ms. It can be used to easily survive attack beys.

Spin track- Metal claws is an upgrade to the normal claws found on Sagittario. Only the claws themselves are metal. They can be useful in adding extra spin to the bey much like gravity balls, but unfourtanently, like claws, it is prone to ground scrapes. With claws fully extended, they are equal to the length of the fusion wheel.

Tip- Eternal metal ball is a useful part to have. Eternal metal ball is a free spinning ball, because of the plastic balls that are embedded in the side of the tip that hold the metal ball in place while allowing the metal ball to spin freely. The tip can be used to allow beys to move with the strikes of opposing beys, thus it is very useful in stamina combinations.

Use in stamina combinations- The tip can be very useful in combinations such as mf basalt kerbecs bd 145 emb, where the tip allows basalt to get away from left spin beys that would otherwise steal its spin.

Overall, the bey has several good pieces, and would be a good addition to any collection.

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Benjohadi - Aug. 29, 2011

thanks once again guys..bt as beybladesation said..there are lots of time left...i dont think i can win either..(Deikailo, Minion, and previous winners of the design contest havent yet posting)i am just hoping to win..haha..besides this is not only drawing contest..even contestant with good theory might be able win..
let the time decide..Smile Smile

RE: Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style! - Janstarblast - Aug. 29, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  4:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: besides...i just use pencil color..people who can use softwares and water color definitely are better..

Ah, you don't need to worry about that. A person who's drawn out the design will be given more consideration compared to people who just put things together and make a design using a software. Smile