World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft (/Thread-BB-113-Scythe-Kronos-T125EDS-Draft)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - BeyCenter - Aug. 14, 2011

Quote:Face: Kronos

This Face depicts Kronos, the Greek God/Titan of agriculture and time or Saturn in Roman terms which was believed to be dwelling in the depths of Tartarus.

Clear Wheel: Kronos

-Weight: 2.63 Grams

Kronos was believed to carry a scythe which explain the two scythe shaped sides on the clear wheel. It is a translucent, dark-purple clear wheel. It was built for stamina and performs well. It has a diameter of 3.7 cm or 1.5 inches. This Clear Wheel does not have any different modes, and is also only right spin compatible.

Scythe's PC Frame

-Weight: 2.39 Grams

Being able to counter opponents attacks, this PC Frame is quite light. It is round and contains two protruding wings on the side. From a top overview, there are two tabs on the center of each wing that fits into the two slots on the Metal Wheel. When you shift this part "face down", with the tabs fitting into the Scythe wheel, you are putting it into Attack mode. It is not very useful for attack, though. When it is put "face up", the tabs do not fit in the Metal Wheel, but this allows it to be free spinning, in Stamina Mode.

It is known that the free spinning Stamina Mode is superior to the lower Attack Mode. This is because the PC Frame, once shifted into Stamina Mode, is able to ‘counter’ another Beyblade’s attack during a battle. Thus, it will have more high speed spin velocity.

Metal Wheel: Scythe

-Weight: 37.33 Grams

This wheel is very thin and wide. It has a diameter of 4.9 cm or about 1.9 inches. It is round and consists of sharp, square shaped bumps on the top, and rectangular shaped slots to keep the PC frame stable while in Attack Mode. Due to how durable this Metal Wheel is, it is able to have high amounts of Stamina. In the shape of a disk, it is very thin, leading it to have minimum Metal Wheel contact and preserving velocity.

Use in Defense Combination:

With proper fitting edge, the BD145 track is able to fit on Scythe snuggly. Due to this, and the use of high Defense bottoms, MF Scythe Kronos BD145CS can overcome top-tier Attack customizations.

Use In Stamina Customizations:

Scythe's wide diameter, round shape, and thinness gives it a lot of endurance providing good results against Attack and Defense types in combos as: MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS.

Track: T125

-Weight: 1.84 Grams

T125 has four upward-facing wing protrusions spaced apart widely. The Track is designed to work in a similar way to DF145, although the effect it produces, like DF145, is also negligible. The performance of this Track is similar to D125, and as a height, is generally overshadowed by CH120 due to its versatility. T125 has use in Stamina customizations, and can also be used effectively in Attack customizations if CH120 is unavailable.

Bottom: Eternal Defense Sharp

-Weight: 1.13

Eternal Defense Sharp, or EDS has proven great Balance and Stamina with the free spinning Defense Sharp. EDS is extremely helpful with for normal mode BD145 pure stamina combos. The center of this bottom consists of a small, metal bar that makes a sonic like sound when it makes contact to the stadium floor. This happens when the metal rod contacts with the free spinning Defense Sharp and makes friction when the middle rod spins and makes contact. With such contact and hover-like feature, it is able to keep great Balance, while staying with high amounts of Stamina. EDS is also taller than WD.

Use In Stamina Customizations:

Scythe's wide diameter, round shape, and thinness gives it a lot of endurance providing good results against Attack and Defense types in combos as: MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS.

Overall:

-Weight: 46.47 Grams

Scythe Kronos is a bey with much endurance making it a perfect choice for stamina. The Wide metal wheel, Free Spinning PC frame and the function of the EDS are the main reasons. Scythe Kronos is a bey that can endure many attacks and does great with stamina. Every Blader should at least own one of this Beyblade.

Additional thanks to BBS for helping me by checking for errors

I do own the bey and I called it.
This was made from scratch. Bear with me, this is my first draft.

EDIT: All weights Supplied by AkirasDaddy Video on Scythe Kronos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_OJMIbgvX0&feature=relmfu

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Imperial - Aug. 14, 2011

The only error I see is under Scythe (The wheel is a very thin and wide) the a should be removed.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - BeyCenter - Aug. 14, 2011

Thanks will fix

EDIT: fixed

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Kai-V - Aug. 14, 2011

I just saw this quickly : the PC Frame is not called "Kronos". It has no name, it is just "Scythe's PC Frame", just like the metal part is the (Metal) Core of Scythe.

Ok, I wasn't to sure if it had a name.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 14, 2011

EDS is taller than WD iirc, so IMO I'd mention that EDS is extremely helpful for BD145 (normal mode) pure stamina combos.

Ok. I will add. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: added

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - NoodooSoup - Aug. 14, 2011

Slight mistake. Saturn is the Roman counterpart; whereas Kronos is the Greek one. There is a slight difference Confused

Errors:
In the weight section, it should be explains.
There should be a period after Beyblade in the last sentence.

That's all for now.

Thanks. I fixed it

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - BeyCenter - Aug. 16, 2011

Alright, I got some pics. Here:

The Bey: http://i52.tinypic.com/kestb9.jpg
Scythe: http://i54.tinypic.com/2jb4m.jpg
Kronos: http://i56.tinypic.com/o93e6q.jpg
Scythe's PC Frame: http://i53.tinypic.com/sdfqsw.jpg
T125: http://i52.tinypic.com/ipbm7k.jpg
EDS Outer View: http://i56.tinypic.com/5xq5b8.jpg
EDS Inner View: http://i56.tinypic.com/vifamf.jpg
Stamina Mode: http://i51.tinypic.com/2v15kiu.jpg
Attack Mode: http://i52.tinypic.com/yfhch.jpg

Please post it here if there should be some more or other pictures.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - blah - Aug. 16, 2011

The pictures need to be way higher quality than that and preferably on a white background ...

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - BeybladeStation - Aug. 16, 2011

Neceassarily, yes.

But the Hell Kerbecs pics on BeyWiki aren't perfect either, eh.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Kai-V - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  5:27 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Neceassarily, yes.

This is when I come in and possibly take better pictures with my discovered super camera.

Of Hell Kerbecs though, I do not own Scythe Kronos.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - BeyCenter - Aug. 16, 2011

I could try using my parents' DSL camera. I'll retake the pics soon.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - BeybladeStation - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  6:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  5:27 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Neceassarily, yes.

This is when I come in and possibly take better pictures with my discovered super camera.
qft - just so true those pictures.

Make sure you focus on them, put your hand in front, and then it will focus. Use the right lens too.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 19, 2011

You don't include a overall weight in Beywiki Articles.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Whatzzer - Aug. 19, 2011

I think in the face section, this should be added.
This Face depicts Kronos, the Greek Titan of agriculture and time or Saturn in Roman terms That dwells in the depths of Tartarus (Note,I think,Kronos was never made a god.His sons and daughters were.Wait,ain't Kronos the Lord of Time and not agriculture?)
For White background,I suggest you use A4 papers.(that are White)

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - BeyCenter - Aug. 19, 2011

He is a titan, but the word titan is not much used for it. anyway, i will add.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - BeybladeStation - Aug. 20, 2011

Making a lot of this draft, I know the EDS needs some explanation of how it works. Will explain later.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Mickey - Nov. 13, 2011

Does EDS wear down? If so, I think it would be good if you included that in.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Whatzzer - Nov. 13, 2011

It does,fastly.EDS wears down 2x faster than a WF.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Pony - Nov. 13, 2011

EDS is really good at wearing down and stamina.I find it as one of the best stamina tips. But as Whatzzer has said, it wears down faster than a lot of tips.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Whatzzer - Nov. 13, 2011

Faster than a RF.It should be listed,BeyCenter.

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Kai-V - Jul. 04, 2012

What about this ?

Quote:Face: Kronos

This Face depicts Kronos, the Greek God/Titan of agriculture and time, or Saturn in Roman terms, which was believed to be dwelling in the depths of Tartarus.

Clear Wheel: Kronos
-Weight: 2.63 Grams
-Diameter: 3.7 cm

Kronos was believed to carry a scythe, which explains the two scythe-shaped sides on the Clear Wheel. It is a translucent, dark-purple color. It was built for Stamina and performs relatively well in this domain.

Metal Wheel: Scythe

-Weight: 37.33 Grams
-Diameter: 4.9 cm

As a 4D Metal Wheel, Scythe has a mode-changing gimmick and has two pieces in its composition : a Core, which is the main piece of the Metal Wheel made of metal, and a PC Frame, which is positioned on top of the Core.

===Core===
This Metal Wheel is very thin and wide. It is almost perfectly circular and has some sharp, square-shaped bumps on the top. There are rectangular-shaped slots to keep the PC frame stable while in Attack Mode on top of its structure too. Due to how round and relatively heavy this Metal Wheel is, it is able to have high amounts of Stamina. In the shape of a disk, it is very thin, leading it to have minimum Metal Wheel contact, which helps to preserve Spin Velocity.

===PC Frame===
-Weight: 2.39 Grams

Scythe is also comprised of a PC Frame. Being able to counter opponents' attacks, this PC Frame is quite light. It is round and contains two small protruding wings on the side. In an overview, there are two tabs on the center of each wing that fit into the two slots on the Core’s top side. When this part is flipped, Scythe's mode is changed.

----
*'''Attack Mode:''' In this mode, the PC Frame is fixed and therefore serves to attack more than absorb shocks, since it is very accessible on top of the Core's flat, disk-like shape.
*'''Stamina Mode:''' When flipped, the PC Frame's tabs are not stuck in the Core’s holes anymore, so the only thing keeping it in place is the Clear Wheel, which only stops it from coming off the Beyblade entirely. Consequently, the PC Frame becomes free-spinning in this mode. Stickers applied on the small wings of the PC Frame also help identifying the different modes, just like with [[Poison Serpent SW145SD|SW145]].
----
The free-spinning Stamina Mode is superior to the Attack Mode, because the PC Frame, once shifted into Stamina Mode, is able to counter another Beyblade's attack during a battle by absorbing some of the impact. Thus, it will have more high-speed spin velocity, and it could even steal spin from an opposing Beyblade to an extent, although never as well as Meteo L Drago with its rubber. However, those abilities are not really comparable to Phantom and Duo's Defensive and Stamina skills, so Scythe should only be used if Synchrom Wheels and those two Metal Wheels are unavailable.

===Use in Defense Combination===
With its wide and circular circumference, the BD145 Track is able to fit underneath Scythe snuggly. Matched with high Defense Bottoms, combos such as MF Scythe Kronos BD145CS can overcome top-tier Attack customizations comfortably.

===Use In Stamina Customizations===
Scythe's round and wide shape, as well as its thinness, give it a lot of endurance, even against Attack combinations. Customizations like '''MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS''' are easily top-tier or very close to this category.

==Track: Tornado 125==
*'''Weight:''' 1.7 grams

T125 has four upward-facing wing protrusions spaced apart widely. The Track is designed to work in a similar way to DF145, although this effect of downward force it produces is highly negligible. The performance of this Track is similar to D125, and as a height, is generally overshadowed by CH120.

===Use in Attack Customization===
Although CH120 is considerably more versatile than T125, T125 can still be used to a moderate degree of effectiveness in ''MF Gravity Perseus T125R²F'' (Attack Version, Counter Mode). Metal Wheels that were released subsequently to Gravity and that do better in Attack, like VariAres and Blitz, can also fit well with T125 and other 125 Tracks, however the combination of Gravity and T125 is notable because Gravity cannot perform as well at any other height.

Bottom: Eternal Defense Sharp

-Weight: 1.13

EDS possesses great Balance and Stamina thanks to the free-spinning Defense Sharp tip it has. This Bottom is extremely helpful for Stamina combos with a BD145 in Normal Mode. The interior of this Bottom consists of a small, metal bar that makes a sonic-like sound when it makes contact with the stadium floor because of the double friction created: the normal friction of the tip with the stadium floor, but also the slight friction of the metal rod with its plastic casing. With such contact and hover-like feature, it is able to keep great Balance, while preserving a high amount of Stamina during battle. EDS is also taller than WD, but it wears down easily.

===Use In Stamina Customizations===

EDS' great Stamina and affinities with Tracks like BD145 make it a perfect Bottom for such top-tier Stamina combinations as '''MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS'''.

Overall:
Scythe Kronos is a Beyblade with a lot of great Stamina parts. The wide Metal Wheel, free-spinning PC frame and the function of the EDS Bottom are all great assets for a Stamina customization. Scythe Kronos can also endure Attacks well, but other Metal Wheels are much more decent at it. In general, Scythe Kronos T125EDS is however a second-tier choice, since it is outclassed by a couple of Metal Wheels, notably most Synchrom Wheels from Beyblade Zero-G. '''Every Blader should own one of this Beyblade.'''

RE: BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS Draft - Ultra - Jul. 04, 2012

Scythe is completely outclassed by Phantom and Duo and while EDS is/was very good it wears down very quickly. As such there's little point in buying it. Also IMO if it endured attacks well then it would have use in defence which it doesn't.