World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida??? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida??? (/Thread-Florida-USA-Any-tournaments-in-Florida)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - PhantomNemesis8 - Jul. 27, 2012

hey does anyone live by hialeah's santa barbara catholic church?thats where i live.that way we can battle.pm me if so.

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - SilverBlader - Jul. 27, 2012

does anybody live in ocala,florida?pm me so we can battle if you do.

RE: Any tournaments in florida??? - jdoug8 - Jul. 29, 2012

(Sep. 15, 2009  10:15 PM)Stone Wrote: that seems preety cool to me

is soo cool

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - Jake826 - Jul. 29, 2012

Ya know i could host a tourney if anybody is willing going to partake tho i need to get premission frist dont i because if i did i would host one in Orlando or something its probably far for some of you but yeah -if anybody thinks that i should host a tournament i could try ^^ and just have fun with it or find a location for us to play at so pm me if you like ^^

Note i do have a Beyblade Staduim but not an attack bey staudim i dunno if thats good or bad but yeah ^^;

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - Jake826 - Jul. 30, 2012

geez i might as well quit looking while im ahead i look at the list to see if theres anybody in Florida near Orlando or near where i live and theres nobody gosh dang it and to top it off i cant host..

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - jared and alton - Jul. 30, 2012

HEY we want to be on your team we live in palm bay jared and alton 10 and 11. our email is jared7667@gmail.com phone number [Information removed.] leave your phone number and information so we can meet

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - Jake826 - Aug. 11, 2012

still nobody to beyblade In Florida D:

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - seviper - Aug. 16, 2012

hey anyone know when the tournaments are

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - angelusbichi - Sep. 20, 2012

i live in florida but in fort.pierce and so theres no tournaments anywhere in florida?

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - epicpandaswag - Sep. 25, 2012

[Content removed.]

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - Beyfeathers - Sep. 29, 2012

If someone makes a tourn. in FL, I'm in. Stupid

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - bossmandudebro - Oct. 21, 2012

(Apr. 02, 2011  1:30 AM)βeta Wrote: hey anyone in the sarasota bradenton area who is into beyblade if so i will battle or hold a tournament if there are a lot of people i can also do tampa

I live in Bradenton but if I was going to do a legit battle I would do it at some place like toys r us. Just pm me if you want to battle at a local tournament or some place where I could battle a lot of fellow beybladers.

I live in Bradenton so if it's in Bradenton or Sarasota, or possibly Tampa I'll join.

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - DanielBramblett - Dec. 22, 2012

apparently no one lives close to my part of florida, any where near tallahasee would do.

RE: Any tournaments in florida??? - Brisk AquarioHD - Dec. 23, 2012

(Apr. 14, 2009  4:04 AM)luigibob18 Wrote: im in miami lakes so if anyone is near let me know

Omg, i live there. lol i know that post is old, but it doesn't matter.
Yo, bladers. I live in Miami Lakes. I am a very tough blader and nobody can beat me. So, if you're finding a epic fight, maybe you can battle me. Wink

RE: Any tournaments in florida??? - Coach - Dec. 23, 2012

(Dec. 23, 2012  3:48 AM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:04 AM)luigibob18 Wrote: im in miami lakes so if anyone is near let me know

Omg, i live there. lol i know that post is old, but it doesn't matter.
Yo, bladers. I live in Miami Lakes. I am a very tough blader and nobody can beat me. So, if you're finding a epic fight, maybe you can battle me. Wink
You do realize that post was from 3.5 years ago.... dont you?

RE: Any tournaments in florida??? - MSBB_Viper - Jan. 15, 2013

Hey i got a team in miami springs if anythnag tel me what you got and ill challenge you.

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - beyman89 - Feb. 17, 2013

Die ing for a beyblade battel some one it me up of they want to come over and battel I have a bb10 it's been two years since I went to ya tournament so some one pm me and I give you my address and will battel

Die ing for a beyblade battel some one it me up of they want to come over and battel I have a bb10 it's been two years since I went to ya tournament so some one pm me and I give you my address and will battel

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - Chaotik - Mar. 21, 2013

Just letting anybody that still reads this, I am willing to host a tournament with TT prizes if I can get participants.

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - beyblade8972 - Mar. 24, 2013

hey i need a new pegasus facebolt or a metal face bolt

RE: Any tournaments in florida??? - Exotics King - Mar. 25, 2013

(Sep. 27, 2009  6:40 PM)Stone Wrote: we should start a tourney soon. who's in

Im in but Im in Lake Worth FL

(Aug. 21, 2010  12:48 AM)ARMYDUDE86 Wrote: HI GUYS JOIN TEAM TERMINATOR WE WILL RUN THE BANDITS OUT OF TOWN I HAVE ADVANCED GEAR AND I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH the toys rus MANAGER AND I CAN TELL HIM TO SET UP A BEYBLADE METAL FUSION TOURNAMENT IN ROYAL PALM BEACH FLORIDA RIGHT NEXT TO MICHEALS CRAFT STOREGUYS I NEED MEMBERS WE ARE UNITED WHO WILL JOIN ME WE TOGETHER WILL BE THE KINGS OF BEYBLADE ALSO IF YOU JOIN I CAN TELL YOU A SECRET TO MAKE YOUR BEY SPIN FOR 12 MINUTES ALSO ICAN GET ID MEMBERSHIP CARDS PEACE OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im around that area and I know where that Toysrus is but I already am the King of beyblade because it is even in my name and my Phantom Orion only spins for half that time

(Jul. 16, 2012  2:44 AM)Sorafan127 Wrote: Anybody live in the royal palm or welington area?

Actually Im right around that area and I would love to battle XD

(Mar. 21, 2013  2:35 AM)Chaotik Wrote: Just letting anybody that still reads this, I am willing to host a tournament with TT prizes if I can get participants.

Where would it be held???

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - The Supreme One - Mar. 26, 2013

I'll be moving down to Jacksonville (Ponte Vedra) by August, so I'll be able to go to any tournaments nearby once I move. Grandparents live in Jupiter (near Palm Beach), so if anything is happening in that area while I'm visiting, I can definitely go to a tournament around there, as well.

RE: Any tournaments in florida??? - Chaotik - Mar. 29, 2013

(Mar. 25, 2013  7:57 AM)Exotics King Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2009  6:40 PM)Stone Wrote: we should start a tourney soon. who's in

Im in but Im in Lake Worth FL

(Aug. 21, 2010  12:48 AM)ARMYDUDE86 Wrote: HI GUYS JOIN TEAM TERMINATOR WE WILL RUN THE BANDITS OUT OF TOWN I HAVE ADVANCED GEAR AND I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH the toys rus MANAGER AND I CAN TELL HIM TO SET UP A BEYBLADE METAL FUSION TOURNAMENT IN ROYAL PALM BEACH FLORIDA RIGHT NEXT TO MICHEALS CRAFT STOREGUYS I NEED MEMBERS WE ARE UNITED WHO WILL JOIN ME WE TOGETHER WILL BE THE KINGS OF BEYBLADE ALSO IF YOU JOIN I CAN TELL YOU A SECRET TO MAKE YOUR BEY SPIN FOR 12 MINUTES ALSO ICAN GET ID MEMBERSHIP CARDS PEACE OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im around that area and I know where that Toysrus is but I already am the King of beyblade because it is even in my name and my Phantom Orion only spins for half that time

(Jul. 16, 2012  2:44 AM)Sorafan127 Wrote: Anybody live in the royal palm or welington area?

Actually Im right around that area and I would love to battle XD

(Mar. 21, 2013  2:35 AM)Chaotik Wrote: Just letting anybody that still reads this, I am willing to host a tournament with TT prizes if I can get participants.

Where would it be held???

Probably in Sarasota you in?

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - Kai-V - Mar. 29, 2013

You guys have several people on the BeyMap, so Florida really needs to become active again.

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - Chaotik - Mar. 29, 2013

(Mar. 29, 2013  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys have several people on the BeyMap, so Florida really needs to become active again.

It really does. I tried to organize something but never got feedback. It is really difficult when people are spread out.

RE: [Florida, USA] Any tournaments in florida??? - Dark_Mousy - Mar. 29, 2013

(Mar. 29, 2013  7:00 PM)Chaotik Wrote: It really does. I tried to organize something but never got feedback. It is really difficult when people are spread out.

Try and find a common point where everyone can meet. Also try and see if a local game shop would be willing to help. More times then not they are willing.