World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D (/Thread-Product-BB-118-Phantom-Orion-B-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - KaizerMFB - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  10:06 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Haha smart,BGrin looks like AS?Since As also has a little disk but no bearing as I noticed.
Well as most of you know,
AS Fails becuz even though it has the 'disk', it has no balancing bearings, therefore continuously losing balance and losing RPM faster, but hopefully these bearings work....

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Whatzzer - Aug. 10, 2011

Well,they are metal bearings,so it should work

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Justaway - Aug. 10, 2011

If it really spins for that time in a battle..then it would be the most seeked bey...followed by LLD, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 10, 2011

I don't think that TT will create a metagame-ruining part (like 230 and Triple Height),
So Maybe Phantom will have some weakness, like easily flying?

I thought that it has a gimmick like Phantom fox because of Phantom, but I'm totally wrong anyway.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Janstarblast - Aug. 10, 2011

Am I dreaming!? I just left this site 18 hours ago, and I missed the news of a BEARING CORE!? Man, I HATE MYSELF for this!
Still better late than never, I am really loving this! Its for the first time I've seen someone other than Kai-V post a topic about New Releases... Smile

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BEY-TRACKER - Aug. 10, 2011

the Phantom wheel sure looks cool and the B:D bottom is a big improvement that I can see. great work. thanks for the information.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - blah - Aug. 10, 2011

Woo, super stoked about this release. Definitely going on the top of my to buy list when it comes out! :3

I had been waiting a long time for a bearing core in MFB. <3

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - travisawesome - Aug. 10, 2011

This bey is pretty cool. It's looks pretty cool. This MAY actually cause THE REAL FALL OF THE METAGAME! (That is IF Phantom can defeat the two wheels, BASALT for Defence and Stamina and LIGHTNING for Attack. As well as if Orion can overcome the major Energy Rings.)
It's not worthwhile only buying the bey if there is only one thing that is worth it, isn't it?

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Shika blade - Aug. 10, 2011

Oh god, we are toast, BEARINGZ DO NOT RUKE OUR METAGAME! Seriously.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - ElevatorMadness - Aug. 10, 2011

Dear Dad,
Please get this for me.
This should be EPIC.
Adding this to my want list.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Clonetos - Aug. 10, 2011

is it me or do I see a Nope.Avi within this....I mean am i the only one who sees it?

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Hagane - Aug. 10, 2011

This post has been deleted.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  12:15 PM)Supreme_Hotshot Wrote: This bey is pretty cool. It's looks pretty cool. This MAY actually cause THE REAL FALL OF THE METAGAME! (That is IF Phantom can defeat the two wheels, BASALT for Defence and Stamina and LIGHTNING for Attack. As well as if Orion can overcome the major Energy Rings.)
It's not worthwhile only buying the bey if there is only one thing that is worth it, isn't it?
Clear wheels (energy rings) do not really matter so Orion cannot be better than others.
Well it is worthwhile to buy the bey for one thing, examples being Storm Pegasis for RF, Galaxy Pegasis for R²F and Flame Byxis for 230.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - OkiBlaze - Aug. 10, 2011

So after reading this beast of a thread that erupted under 24 hours...

BGrin is something that we've been anticipating for a long time (heck, it was the first thing was mentioned when information of 4D bottoms was released), and to be honest, I don't think it will be as big as Wolborg MS. The only reason that bey was so infamous was because of the Tornado Balance stadium, and once more stadiums were released, it didn't seem to become too much of a problem (if I remember correctly).

Still, it's great to see that a ball bearing bottom made it into the metagame.

As for the wheel itself, is it just a regular Metal Wheel with a 4D Clear wheel? The design with the smirk is cool and all, but it really does not match with the Face, especially because it looks like Jupiter.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 10, 2011

We are all forgetting a factor of B:D:
All 4D bottoms have a mode change.
I really want to know what modes B:D has.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - OkiBlaze - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  1:20 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: We are all forgetting a factor of BGrin:
I really want to know what modes BGrin has.

This isn't necessarily true. There hasn't really been any strict rule about 4D bottoms being able to switch modes, it's just been that way for the first three.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - ControL_s SouL_ - Aug. 10, 2011

MF-H Basalt Kerbec BGrin= Bye bye metagame.

On a serious note, I find this suprising seeing as NSK bearing haven't been used since HMS.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  9:43 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  7:17 AM)Temporal Wrote: The tip is so fine, how will it NOT be easy to KO? I know it'll be harder in a BB-10 than in Tornado Balance Type S, where Wolborg MS was getting KOed, but it'll still be pretty easy.

Corect me if I'm wrong, but if the tip is not directly attached to the metal wheel. Then when the metal wheel is struck, BGrin will offer up resistence, thus leading to less KOs?

Offer resistance to the stadium to help reduce KO?
With metal on metal contact though, almost any decent attack wheel should KO it really simply anyways.

(Aug. 10, 2011  1:20 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: We are all forgetting a factor of BGrin:
I really want to know what modes BGrin has.

As Oki said, its not mandatory for a 4D bottom to have a mode change. Yes, other bottoms having a similar name have had mode changes, but a Bearing Core in itself is a BIG thing. But, if your statement proves out to be true, then TT is probably dumb...

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Sniper - Aug. 10, 2011

People dont forget that we dont have any idea of how much weight it has

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Temporal - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  12:15 PM)Supreme_Hotshot Wrote: This bey is pretty cool. It's looks pretty cool. This MAY actually cause THE REAL FALL OF THE METAGAME! (That is IF Phantom can defeat the two wheels, BASALT for Defence and Stamina and LIGHTNING for Attack. As well as if Orion can overcome the major Energy Rings.)

Not really. Basalt will HELP the metagame being dominated.

Let me repeat this: There is not NSK Bearing. They are ball bearings, which supposedly work better. We'll see, but Phantom Orion looks VERY promising.

And yes, B:D makes this worthwhile. 100%. It IS a bearing, which probably makes this the most anticipated MFB release ever.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Dan - Aug. 10, 2011

Sniper: I'm guessing it would be relatively light considering otherwise it would be pretty hard to defeat, and I guess stamina would be better if it is lighter?

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Temporal - Aug. 10, 2011

Meh. Libra and Basalt, man. Libra and Basalt. Hah, MF-H Libra B: D= Hah, don't even try to win. You simply won't.
Especially with ALL that weight on the outside... Libra will return!

(Aug. 10, 2011  4:17 PM)Dan Wrote: Sniper: I'm guessing it would be relatively light considering otherwise it would be pretty hard to defeat, and I guess stamina would be better if it is lighter?

I agree with your 1st statement. It will be quite light. But, if it turns out to be heavy, then its probably gonna wreck the meta-game.
Well, I am not sure if Stamina is better when lighter or not, but I think it does need some weight. No wonder we put MFs on it... But as I said, I am not sure

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Dan - Aug. 10, 2011

k. \
Lets stop talking about 'death to the metagame' or 'metagame is destroyed' or 'B:D will super dragon uppercut mega soaring wing metal smash claw liquid smash kill the metagame'. We don't know anything other than its a Bearing Base.

Dude, I'm pretty sure if we have stuff to KO MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB/CS, B:D won't be a problem.