World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D (/Thread-Product-BB-118-Phantom-Orion-B-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Temporal - Aug. 10, 2011

Maybe this should be put in the OP? Again, I doubt that it's THAT easy to break. It may break eventually, but you won't be burning through four or five every six months.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Uwik - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:24 AM)Uwik Wrote: Can anyone translate the Kanji on the 2nd picture? (Bottom right corner)

It just talks about the face that can be seen with the combination of the eyes on the Clear Wheel and the 'smile' on the Metal Wheel.

Ahh, ok, I thought it was talking about the MW, since it's kind of pointing to it. Thanks.

Which, by the way, I just noticed. Yeah, it totally knows what it's gonna do to the metagame. This has got to be the most anticipated release in MFB in a long time, if not ever.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Kai-V - Aug. 10, 2011

Ah, forget what I wrote some pages ago about minglok finding leaks or something, the pictures are just from the 1974-mshr blog and I had not checked, hah. However, I have to ask him to remove the pictures from the first post and post links instead, since that blogger does not want the images to be spread and just re-posted like that, and he got in trouble with his fellow Japanese bloggers before for it. Actually, I will just do it; I was going to give a delay for this action to be done, but surely a lot of the "bad" has already been done, so it must be stopped as soon as possible.

Furthermore, "B:D" was not written anywhere on those scans as far as I can see, but I have found the other page where it indeed confirms "B:D".

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Lok - Aug. 10, 2011

just to clarify i didn't stole those picture from someone blog. it was on other beyblade forum, and it didn't mention its originally come from someone blog. if i have cause any problem, i can remove those picture now.

(Aug. 10, 2011  4:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, forget what I wrote some pages ago about minglok finding leaks or something, the pictures are just from the 1974-mshr blog and I had not checked, hah. However, I have to ask him to remove the pictures from the first post and post links instead, since that blogger does not want the images to be spread and just re-posted like that, and he got in trouble with his fellow Japanese bloggers before for it. Actually, I will just do it; I was going to give a delay for this action to be done, but surely a lot of the "bad" has already been done, so it must be stopped as soon as possible.

Furthermore, "BGrin" was not written anywhere on those scans as far as I can see, but I have found the other page where it indeed confirms "BGrin".

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Kai-V - Aug. 10, 2011

Hm, where was it ? Because those people did not respect the Japanese manners then.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Lok - Aug. 10, 2011

i will pm u the link, ok?

(Aug. 10, 2011  5:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, where was it ? Because those people did not respect the Japanese manners then.

Hmph, simpletons, I say! Simpletons! Actually, I'm surprised that any other beyblade forum even got these.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - pepsikola - Aug. 10, 2011

Dang, it seems like beyblade technology is taking a huge rise lately, ball bearings inside the track! It's getting pretty fancy guys. I wonder if they are exposed at all?

Doubt it. In fact, no. No way. But yeah, Beyblade has greatly advanced beyond MFB's beginning. I still, however, want a Leone and Sagittario.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladerPotter - Aug. 10, 2011

Oh darn. I'm really missing out a LOT. *sigh* My BL (Buying List) is getting better. (Scythe, RBV7/8, MF and MF2s, MLD URS, RS, CS and now this?) GAH!!!!!

Hm...If all the speculation is true, then it really is the apocalypse. Personally, B : D would be proved "The end of the World" if....
1. Not prone to breakage
2. TT would get the mechanism right
3. It has good balance
4. Weight.
5. Friction

And other things. I'm so getting this…my birthday! Yipee! .......sorry for the off-topicness and my excitement.

I'm betting on all except for number five. It WILL get knocked around, but we have Basalt for that.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladerPotter - Aug. 10, 2011

Yes, that is true. Paired with Basalt that is. Hm....with Scythe? I don't know. If it happens either way, we'll find a counter somehow. And when I say we, I mean people. Hm....Gravity and Lightning should have some use..

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - TimelessOne - Aug. 10, 2011

Wow...Kai-V gets like beaten to this for once..
I've always wanted to see zombies in MFB cos I see erandom people go around saying "Look!The invincible bey!Only zombie in MFB! It is... Rock Leone 100 WD!!! *sigh*
Though I agree that this might ruin the current meta-game completly...

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Raigeko13 - Aug. 10, 2011

It's possible, but unlikely.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BillyBlast - Aug. 10, 2011

I don't agree with most of this B : D Will Most likely be easy to knock out Hopefully also if basalt is with this Then this is only a upgrade for more stamina so basalt will spin longer so what it is still Ko-able as a stamina type maybe hard but a LLD can take care of it I have so much I want yell about some thing about types but don't know how to say it without getting off topic sorry if this is garbled

Not "ruin", but the metagame is in for a RUDE awakening. It'll be shaken up quite a bit.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Raigeko13 - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  7:10 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: I don't agree with most of this "BGrin" Will Most likely be easy to knock out Hopefully also if basalt is with this Then this is only a upgrade for more stamina so basalt will spin longer so what it is still Ko-able as a stamina type maybe hard but a LLD can take care of it I have so much I want yell about some thing about types but don't know how to say it without getting off topic sorry if this is garbled
That whole post is one whole damn sentence. Start adding periods :\

(Aug. 10, 2011  7:10 AM)Temporal Wrote: Not "ruin", but the metagame is in for a RUDE awakening. It'll be shaken up quite a bit.
Definitely.

The tip is so fine, how will it NOT be easy to KO? I know it'll be harder in a BB-10 than in Tornado Balance Type S, where Wolborg MS was getting KOed, but it'll still be pretty easy.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Sky Prince - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  7:17 AM)Temporal Wrote: The tip is so fine, how will it NOT be easy to KO? I know it'll be harder in a BB-10 than in Tornado Balance Type S, where Wolborg MS was getting KOed, but it'll still be pretty easy.

we don't know until it's tested. it's too soon to say that so keep that thought to yourself.... (mainly because u make it sound liek a fact... not an assumption... which u don't know if that is true or not)

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - njrk97 - Aug. 10, 2011

OMG THIS IS EXCATLY THE SAME TO WHAT I THOUGHT OF ECEPT MY ONE WAS CALLED ETERNAL DRIVE I THINK IT SOUND BETTER THAN BD

ORION TOOK THEM FREAKIN LONG ENGOUGH FINALLY A AUSTRALIAN CONTERLATION BUT I WAS HOPING SOE MTHING LIKE BD WOULD BE REALESED ON A 4D SAGGIATRIO (NO CHANCE OF A BLAZE SAGGITARIO BD)

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Chaos Blader - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  7:17 AM)Temporal Wrote: The tip is so fine, how will it NOT be easy to KO? I know it'll be harder in a BB-10 than in Tornado Balance Type S, where Wolborg MS was getting KOed, but it'll still be pretty easy.

Corect me if I'm wrong, but if the tip is not directly attached to the metal wheel. Then when the metal wheel is struck, B:D will offer up resistence, thus leading to less KOs?

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Whatzzer - Aug. 10, 2011

Haha,Zombies are awake from their grave!I expected Orion to have hunter like face,but this is ok.I definitely like the Metal Wheel.Sweet~!

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - KaizerMFB - Aug. 10, 2011

just a tiny specualtion, but i swear Bearing Disk would be the perfect name for this as Bearings in the B : D and Disk for that little disk around the point of the tip.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Whatzzer - Aug. 10, 2011

Haha smart,BGrin looks like AS?Since As also has a little disk but no bearing as I noticed.