World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D (/Thread-Product-BB-118-Phantom-Orion-B-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladeStation - Aug. 10, 2011

Yes, it might.

But, hopefully Picture 6's explanation can deliver. I really hope that the Defense is good.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Kai-V - Aug. 10, 2011

I do not think the explanation on how the internal ball bearing works has anything or much to do with how defensive this Beyblade, or even the tip will be ...

Oh... but what was the smoothness for then?

Sorry if I misread your earlier post.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - KCPJ - Aug. 10, 2011

Honestly,I think the tip would do pretty bad in defense,but thats just my opinion.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  2:59 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh... but what was the smoothness for then?

Sorry if I misread your earlier post.

It's a bearing that makes it so there's minimal friction, thus creating a lot of stamina. Bearings were used in plastic and HMS for zombie types.

Heart gave me a Wikipedia link on the second page I think it was, so read that.

As was explained already, the diagrams just showed a comparison of how current free-spinning parts in Metal Fight Beyblade still create some friction because they are "flush" flat surfaces brushing against each other, even if one of them is made of metal. In this free-spinning, bearing core Bottom though, there is practically no friction, because there are small metal balls between the two surfaces, so the inner rotation is very smooth.

Just imagine sliding a box flat on the floor, or by putting balls below it but on the floor : of course the second method should be extremely smoother.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Raigeko13 - Aug. 10, 2011

If less friction means more stamina, wouldn't that mean possibly less defense due to less friction with the stadium? I would think so, because the bearing and tip means less connection with the bey/stadium, or something like that. Confused

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - MultiElCrAzY - Aug. 10, 2011

This is cool!!! but I dont like the Tip/Track it looks lame! ps: Look for me at Youtube!

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  3:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If less friction means more stamina, wouldn't that mean possibly less defense due to less friction with the stadium? I would think so, because the bearing and tip means less connection with the bey/stadium, or something like that. Confused

Not less friction with the stadium. Think ES but without friction where the free spinning tip connects to the bottom.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Raigeko13 - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  3:08 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If less friction means more stamina, wouldn't that mean possibly less defense due to less friction with the stadium? I would think so, because the bearing and tip means less connection with the bey/stadium, or something like that. Confused

Not less friction with the stadium. Think ES but without friction where the free spinning tip connects to the bottom.
Ahh, I see now! Makes sense, thanks SSJFisherman Grin (I can't spell your new name lmao)

(Aug. 10, 2011  3:07 AM)MultiElCrAzY Wrote: This is cool!!! but I dont like the Tip/Track it looks lame! ps: Look for me at Youtube!
The 4D bottom will probably be a game changer. Serious what's not to like? Lol
And no, I won't look for you on Youtube. I could care less because you're being offtopic :B

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Temporal - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  3:07 AM)MultiElCrAzY Wrote: This is cool!!! but I dont like the Tip/Track it looks lame! ps: Look for me at Youtube!

Who cares how it looks (Though it looks awesome to me), the thing will be USEFUL. Hell, 230 is pretty ugly, but it's useful. And no, I won't look for you on YouTube, you obviously have no idea how to be on-topic.

Anyway, I'm still very interested in Phantom. It looks like it could have Stamina use, and maybe even a bit of defense.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Sky Prince - Aug. 10, 2011

oh wow... is this the first useful 4D bottom? if so, good job for takara tomy! well. i just hope it's good...

Final Drive (Big Bang Pegasis) is kinda useful. Delta Drive? I don't know. I know Final Survive(?) isn't very good.

Thanks for explaining Kai-V.

If the sliding on each hit it smooth, and not rough, the final factor just be weight, really.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Blader Stefan - Aug. 10, 2011

Okay call me a noob but whats so special about it having a bearing core?

...Beywiki has multiple articles on parts with bearings, and I think an explanation somewhere. Quit being lazy and use it. Or you could just search.
I'm feeling nice today.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie#Spin_Stealing

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Tyler Le - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  3:36 AM)Temporal Wrote: Final Drive (Big Bang Pegasis) is kinda useful. Delta Drive? I don't know. I know Final Survive(?) isn't very good.

F : D is useful? I think it is a bit bad

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Jsc - Aug. 10, 2011

Can't wait to get meh hands on this =P

Parts like this are what make beyblade great!
Maybe Hasbro will make the bottom better if this one wears easily like before lol

EDIT: Okay, the posts were deleted.

I maintain that Phantom might be pretty damn good. I'm going to be using Orion regardless , that thing just looks pretty. (Burn Orion B: D, baby!)

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Uwik - Aug. 10, 2011

Can anyone translate the Kanji on the 2nd picture? (Bottom right corner)

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeyCenter - Aug. 10, 2011

B:D could be (as mentioned) be amazing, (while it lasts) for stamina, I wish i wasn't easily breakable. But If it had more metal, it would be more durable.

I doubt that B:D will be easily broken. Takara Tomy's not stupid. It might be easier to break than some 4D Bottoms, but not easily broken.

(Aug. 10, 2011  4:24 AM)Uwik Wrote: Can anyone translate the Kanji on the 2nd picture? (Bottom right corner)

It just talks about the face that can be seen with the combination of the eyes on the Clear Wheel and the 'smile' on the Metal Wheel.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 10, 2011

That strange:
It reminds me one of the Old series in beywiki, which is easily broken......

Anyway, With such less Friction, will it easily offbalanced?

(Aug. 10, 2011  4:38 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: That strange:
It reminds me one of the Old series in beywiki, which is easily broken......

Anyway, With such less Friction, will it easily offbalanced?

When we talk about less friction, it is about the mechanism inside, not necessarily about the friction between the tip and the stadium floor.