World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D (/Thread-Product-BB-118-Phantom-Orion-B-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - ControL_ - Sep. 16, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  10:35 PM)H8R Wrote: ControL_ so your saying as long as your talking about a part of the beyblade its on topic?
BGrin will be great cause it won't have much friction
that was on topic right?
we don't even know if the friction is low yet... yes the video speaks for itself but solo spin times and tests are two different things...
S gets a better solo Spin time in most cases than WD...
Your kidding right?

Firstly S never gets better solo spin times than WD.

Secondly, how can you say friction won't be low? Your completely misunderstanding this situation right now...

The current heighest bey can spin at about 5 minutes, to break that by 50% can only mean one thing, low friction. As the bearing suggests, as Kai-V has mentioned dozens of times.

Your blunt messages doesn't go down well especially when you're getting your facts wrong.

It's very on topic if that part is new, and is 1 of 3 new parts being released, with the clear wheel most likely being minimal at metagame changing. If you talk about the beyblade's new release part in the title, it's on topic.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - H8R - Sep. 16, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  10:39 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  10:35 PM)H8R Wrote: ControL_ so your saying as long as your talking about a part of the beyblade its on topic?
BGrin will be great cause it won't have much friction
that was on topic right?
we don't even know if the friction is low yet... yes the video speaks for itself but solo spin times and tests are two different things...
S gets a better solo Spin time in most cases than WD...
Your kidding right?

Firstly S never gets better solo spin times than WD.

Secondly, how can you say friction won't be low? Your completely misunderstanding this situation right now...

The current heighest bey can spin at about 5 minutes, to break that by 50% can only mean one thing, low friction. As the bearing suggests, as Kai-V has mentioned dozens of times.

Your blunt messages doesn't go down well especially when you're getting your facts wrong.

It's very on topic if that part is new, and is 1 of 3 new parts being released, with the clear wheel most likely being minimal at metagame changing. If you talk about the beyblade's new release part in the title, it's on topic.

well I guess we should stop now go ahead and continue with teh discussion I was just trying to help ...

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladeStation - Sep. 16, 2011

We do?

H8R, Kai-V clearly mentioned that in image 4, when Shabalabadoo asked, she said the slate was smooth. Now clearly, it is if it can balance so well on its side.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BunnyBladeX - Sep. 16, 2011

Cool! B : D died but the metal wheel didnt! Looking forwad to this bey.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Chups - Sep. 16, 2011

wow. I normally say wow on every impressing new release page but really; wow. This thing doesn't even carp stop!? It's spinningby the smallest fraction and does so for like 3 minutes+ So happy I preordered this.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladeStation - Sep. 17, 2011

UPDATE: Finally, a consumer lookover for spin solo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8rQWpOWoHA

Quite frankly, I would think that it would be the same as in the video previously, but that 'side-spinning' is not occurring for even constant a second. To not even denote that there was 5 minutes, but then again, it could be teh way he shot, his precautions were probably much more less cautious than of what the 'Official' spin solo.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - RustyXD - Sep. 17, 2011

Well from that video it looks to have the same solo spin as Scythe Kronos T125EDS but as you said BBS there are many things that could have lowered it from the original time. I guess we will have to wait until someone on here gets it and tests its solo spin.

I don't think Scythe ever reached as to any potential and precautions-wise near the five-minute hit.

It irks me that there is such a dilemma on this, I wish to see more soon. I think he will be putting up more videos of Phantom Orion, so stay alert.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Sniper - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  1:12 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: UPDATE: Finally, a consumer lookover for spin solo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8rQWpOWoHA

Quite frankly, I would think that it would be the same as in the video previously, but that 'side-spinning' is not occurring for even constant a second. To not even denote that there was 5 minutes, but then again, it could be teh way he shot, his precautions were probably much more less cautious than of what the 'Official' spin solo.

his launcher is shot thats all that was

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - dabc - Sep. 17, 2011

HAHA, this video upload by me actually and i very surprise the spining time

How would you know? It would be literally impossible to calculate any flaw within his launcher, or his precautions without any type of substantial Laser RPM measure device.

And naturally, everyone has their own power, I'm not so sure on Orion's current standings with its mechanics, but I doubt Orion itself would adjust to even a bad launch.
(Sep. 17, 2011  1:23 AM)dabc Wrote: HAHA, this video upload by me actually and i very surprise the spining time
Oh, really?

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Sniper - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  1:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: How would you know? It would be literally impossible to calculate any flaw within his launcher, or his precautions without any type of substantial Laser RPM measure device.

And naturally, everyone has their own power, I'm not so sure on Orion's current standings with its mechanics, but I doubt Orion itself would adjust to even a bad launch.
(Sep. 17, 2011  1:23 AM)dabc Wrote: HAHA, this video upload by me actually and i very surprise the spining time
Oh, really?
you can hear his launcher it sounded like a motor starting up which means the gears on the inside arent getting enough traction to give a good launch

That is still such a huge practical speculation in between 'dabc'. Dabc, if you so did, what was wrong with your launcher, if any flaws?

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Primal - Sep. 17, 2011

I'm completely blown away by B:D's performance. I'm quite interested in this; hoping to get it ASAP so I can provide tests (yay, I'm actually doing something worthwhile).

(Sep. 17, 2011  1:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh, really?

Yes, did i made some mistake lead to low spining times?

It was five minutes, your spin time, which is two minutes gapped between the actual seven minutes that is supposed to take place:

Were there any precautions?

I feel quite great to ask you these questions if you do already own the Beyblade itself.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - kshimomu - Sep. 17, 2011

dabc are you sure your phantom orion is not fake? because in japan its sold out at stores today (tommorow for me because im in the USA) and also every online website that sells phantom orion says that its a pre-order that ships off on the 17th of september.

(Sep. 17, 2011  1:47 AM)kshimomu Wrote: dabc are you sure your phantom orion is not fake? because in japan its sold out at stores today (tommorow for me because im in the USA) and also every online website that sells phantom orion says that its a pre-order that ships off on the 17th of september.
It would be impossible to create a fake mold when the real one is not even released?

Anyways, I find it great that TAKARA-TOMY made the Phantom Wheel 42 Grams, that just adds in to the quest to find success in more, robust combinations. I'm also very interested in the PC Frame and its gimmick, the simple mode change that Kai-V also mentioned.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Jaygrazer - Sep. 17, 2011

Yep. Amazon (Usually the FIRST ones to get this online) dont got it yet. Im still in the process of closing pre-order and rasing prices. BUT japan is a day ahead of us so its a possibility it MIGHT be in stock somewhere.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Mr. N - Sep. 17, 2011

dabc, is your stadium used a lot? Stadium wearing can have a large effect on solo-spin.

Edit- I thought it was out in 2 days. Fail.

The stadium? As a controlled factor I really would doubt that would have to do with anything..

Maybe so, but either way, it was that B : D's gimmick was smoothness-near-no-friction.

Actually is it the problem of my launcher?i used bb38 launcher
If i change to use LL or LL2 ...is it have lager different?

No, that would be just fine using a plain BeyLauncher.

Did you mean that there were problems? I'm just quite awake now seeing that this is quite great now to an adoption of Phantom Orion B : D and it's precautions.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Champion 172 - Sep. 17, 2011

Phantom Orion beat Basalt Horogium 230MB which is a very decent combo. It must have attack potential too, when you switch the Metal Frame to Attack Mode. I hope that the tip of BGrin doesn't get blunt, it is very frustrating when it happens, it looses more Stamina... Or will it?
UPDATE: Yeah, it probably will xD

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Gen SimpL - Sep. 17, 2011

Akiras Daddy Phantom Orion vid
the B:D aint opaque
it also seems it doesnt spin for 7 mins
even with a Hasbro Rev Up