World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D (/Thread-Product-BB-118-Phantom-Orion-B-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - OkiBlaze - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 12, 2011  4:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Phantom has a PC Core 'fused' with the metal as well ? VariAres has mechanisms inside of it, but from what we know Phantom has none, so there is no reason to have plastic.

This was probably so all of the weight would be focused on the outside and maximize stamina.

Thank you Kai-V!

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Ultra - Sep. 15, 2011

Colours are suck. Honestly who puts purpley red and yellow together. Apart from that it looks sick.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Chups - Sep. 15, 2011

As I haven't got a Bearing beyblade before I dont have an idea on how they move. looking at it it looks as though it will scrape. But again I'm not sure how it moves. What do you guys think? B:D I'm talking about.

I personally love this beyblade. Looks so beastly. I like the non-transparency of it. Looks a bit tougher even though the clear is as reinforced as non-clear. That's just how I feel :P

I cannot really explain why I like this beyblade so much....:S Strange kid I am.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Serotonin - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  12:41 PM)Chups Wrote: As I haven't got a Bearing beyblade before I dont have an idea on how they move. looking at it it looks as though it will scrape. But again I'm not sure how it moves. What do you guys think? B:D I'm talking about.

I personally love this beyblade. Looks so beastly. I like the non-transparency of it. Looks a bit tougher even though the clear is as reinforced as non-clear. That's just how I feel :P

I cannot really explain why I like this beyblade so much....:S Strange kid I am.

Based on previous Bearing tips, this will probably move like D/WD, but will maintain its stability more efficiently as well as having increased Stamina.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - H8R - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  12:41 PM)Chups Wrote: As I haven't got a Bearing beyblade before I dont have an idea on how they move. looking at it it looks as though it will scrape. But again I'm not sure how it moves. What do you guys think? BGrin I'm talking about.

I personally love this beyblade. Looks so beastly. I like the non-transparency of it. Looks a bit tougher even though the clear is as reinforced as non-clear. That's just how I feel Tongue_out

I cannot really explain why I like this beyblade so much....Confused Strange kid I am.

my wolborg always seems calm ...
if you wear the bearing core down enough then it can be a bit aggro but thats still a long shot...
Edit:ughhhh heart!!!

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 15, 2011

So the core and PC frame are combined together?
This must be a totally 4D bey.

That's not anything new the same thing was done with Ldrago destroy.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Deikailo - Sep. 15, 2011

Is the retail price in the OP the actual price its going to be? That seems extremely high.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Kai-V - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Is the retail price in the OP the actual price its going to be? That seems extremely high.

I see that minglok edited the first post recently but I do not know what he changed. It seems that at the time you posted, he had edited it more than one hour ago though, so yes, I can confirm to you that it costs 1,470 yen, officially.

Probably the bearing : for some reason, I believe Flame Sagittario was also more expensive, and we thought it was because of C145.

Also, it is very odd that B:D is opaque, since all the pictures in CoroCoro clearly show clear yellow.

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, it is very odd that BGrin is opaque, since all the pictures in CoroCoro clearly show clear yellow.

That boggled my mind too. I believe the clear pictures were to show off the bearing core... :\

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Tyler Le - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Probably the bearing : for some reason, I believe Flame Sagittario was also more expensive, and we thought it was because of C145.

Also, it is very odd that BGrin is opaque, since all the pictures in CoroCoro clearly show clear yellow.

Really,I've never known Flame Sag is that expensive.
Yes, I've notice the color difference too.
The opaque looks horribly ugly. I'm so prefer the clear one from the Skeleton ver.
B : D looks very thin. but I'm looking forward to it

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - DestructionBull - Sep. 15, 2011

It Pretty Nice BGrin Looks Like WD (Bottom Part)

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Justaway - Sep. 15, 2011

Actually it resembles AS a little....Phantom and the Orion face looks good...although the opaque BGrin id a disappointment

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Ultra - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  4:35 PM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  1:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Probably the bearing : for some reason, I believe Flame Sagittario was also more expensive, and we thought it was because of C145.

Also, it is very odd that BGrin is opaque, since all the pictures in CoroCoro clearly show clear yellow.

Really,I've never known Flame Sag is that expensive.
Yes, I've notice the color difference too.
The opaque looks horribly ugly. I'm so prefer the clear one from the Skeleton ver.
B : D looks very thin. but I'm looking forward to it

For flame sag by expensive she means more expensive than the typical price for takara boosters.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladeStation - Sep. 15, 2011

Retrospectively, did I see B:D quite distinctive from the second image, at least from what I pictured.

As some are also mentioning, I am seeing some type of re collective, opaque color, which honestly looks quite hideous.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Primal - Sep. 15, 2011

All along, I thought that the black Orion CW was the one to be released with the starter. Sadly, I were wrong. Unhappy Not digging that violet-maroonish color. Also, that opaque B Grin looks preeeetty unattractive. I prefer a clear yellow.

Still buying this, though, stamina FTW. Smile

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Sasodo - Sep. 15, 2011

I actually like the color, remember THE COLOR DOESN'T MATTER IN THE SLIGHTEST WHEN IT COMES TO THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF THE BEY.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - sum 472 - Sep. 15, 2011

If you guys, don't like the color you could get the WBBA Phantom Orion BGrin and Big Bang Pegasis FGrin Parts set,
where it'll shurely be recolored.
As for Phantom, I think it'll perform like Burn but with more recoil but I don't know how those ''teeth'' are going to effect Phantom's performance.
@ Akylus: Your right! If this does turn out great, then people will just forget about the color,[Or they won't and try harder to get the Skeleton Ver.]

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladeStation - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  10:51 PM)akylus21 Wrote: I actually like the color, remember THE COLOR DOESN'T MATTER IN THE SLIGHTEST WHEN IT COMES TO THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF THE BEY.
Obviously yes, but it would be also a clever marketing technique perhaps, to get a younger audience to like it.

Incoherently as it may seem, this is probably how it'll work. The gimmick does all of the work.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Sasodo - Sep. 15, 2011

I HOPE we can FINALLY make a LEGIT zombie bey, I CALL USING SCYTHE KRONOS WITH THIS AS WELL AND METEO AND L DRAGO II.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Mickey - Sep. 16, 2011

It may have a lot of stamina, but will it have a lot of defense? Also this combo might be pretty good with Scythe Kronos BGrin (Credits to some guy in the comments section)

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - IdiotBox - Sep. 16, 2011

Geez, if anything, I'd just colour over B:D with a coloured sharpie. Tongue_out

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladeStation - Sep. 16, 2011

I also thought, as it seems you are referring to that, on how I was thinking B:D would be transparent.

Now that, would be rad!

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Fury - Sep. 16, 2011

It would wear off and leave marks though. I can't believe b d is opaque

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeyFan - Sep. 16, 2011

Man, gotta say...this is one ugly bey. And, I too am surprised that they made BGrin opaque. I quite like the translucent yellow version.