World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D (/Thread-Product-BB-118-Phantom-Orion-B-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Imperial - Sep. 12, 2011

Are those pics the right color too? because I have seen pics similar to those of released parts and they were the wrong color.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Ga' - Sep. 12, 2011

It clearly is shown in the magazine scans to be the same colors. Those colors are correct.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - BeybladeStation - Sep. 12, 2011

Nice pictures!

I feel good know to know such a simple mode change.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - AeroRespawn - Sep. 12, 2011

Thanks for the pictures, Kai-V. I hope pre-ordering Phantom Orion was worth it.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Chups - Sep. 12, 2011

Good Smile Very excited for this.

Thanks Kai-V again. I can't wait for weights on Phantom Orion.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 12, 2011

(Sep. 12, 2011  4:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: EDIT : The Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel have a very simple mode change : you rotate the Clear Wheel from Stamina Mode to Attack Mode.

hmm, a mode change like the l drago series?

How would that work? Would it be basically the same?

Thanks for the pictures. Super exciting.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - geminikid13 - Sep. 12, 2011

YAY! SOMETHING THAT CAN BEAT BASALT! ... oh carp. *facepalm* metagame? what metagame? THIS is the metagame when this bey comes out: MF-H Basalt Bull BGrin
use it, or lose it. >:U CURSE YOU CUSTOMIZATION!!!!

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 12, 2011

Like people have said, it really shouldn't be hard to beat with an attack type. I would assume it'd be about equal to or slightly more powerful than 145WD in terms of defense; not much.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Sasodo - Sep. 13, 2011

WE DON'T KNOW THAT YET. Let's stop speculating, we need to wait until there are vids and someone here gets this and does PROPER testing Tired.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 13, 2011

I have to go with Akylus on here.

A legitimate Bearing Component that is not yet released is already being ruled as outclassed by attack types. Come on now. That's like saying the next Jetta will flip upside down after its first run.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Kai-V - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 12, 2011  11:37 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: hmm, a mode change like the l drago series?

It does seem like it is exactly the same thing, but the Clear Wheel is just slightly more exposed sometimes.

Thank you H8R, Sniperâ„¢, Raigeko13, akylus21, BeyCenter, iBeyblader, Chups and Shabalabadoo.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - -Vulcan- - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  11:37 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: hmm, a mode change like the l drago series?

It does seem like it is exactly the same thing, but the Clear Wheel is just slightly more exposed sometimes.

Thank you H8R, Sniperâ„¢, Raigeko13, akylus21, BeyCenter, iBeyblader, Chups and Shabalabadoo.

I think you actually flip the metal frame upside down. I think that's what it's trying to say on the TT website: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/img/lightbox/bb118.jpg

(Sep. 13, 2011  12:40 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: I think you actually flip the metal frame upside down. I think that's what it's trying to say on the TT website: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/img/lightbox/bb118.jpg

Ah, and in the Stamina Mode, the blue dots are from the blue, plastic Core showing ... Now I notice that it is not exactly the same shape. The official picture of the 4D Wheel did not really make it seem like there were two parts.

That makes sense now.

(Sep. 13, 2011  12:32 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I have to go with Akylus on here.

A legitimate Bearing Component that is not yet released is already being ruled as outclassed by attack types. Come on now. That's like saying the next Jetta will flip upside down after its first run.

Thanks. What was the reference from anyways?
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

No problemo Grin.

I think I had come up with that one, who knows, my memory has been failing recently.

I kinda wish a few other 4D wheels had a similar, compact construction like that. Not counting Jade, since that is pretty sleek and uniform.

But Jade is USELESS.

Good point.

Dear god how can you hit a face like that? (The metal wheel and clear wheel if anyone wasn't paying attention). It's so badass.

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - AeroRespawn - Sep. 13, 2011

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is going to be the first asymmetrical Clear Wheel?

EDIT: Other than the L-Drago Clear Wheels, of course.

(Sep. 13, 2011  2:28 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but this is going to be the first asymmetrical Clear Wheel?

Am I missing something again or is Orion indeed symmetrical ?

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Hazel - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:28 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but this is going to be the first asymmetrical Clear Wheel?

Orion does indeed look symmetrical in the images linked in this thread...

(Sep. 13, 2011  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Whoops, I meant Metal Wheel, hah. Sorry about that.
By this, I mean right-spin metal wheels. If there is a right-spin asymmetrical MW I am missing, I am an idiot.

EDIT: Yep, I'm an idiot.

Storm and Rock, hurr durr.

NEVER MIND MY IDIOTICNESS.

I just noticed this :
[Image: clearwheel4d_orion.jpg]

What the hell is this new type hah ?

(Sep. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just noticed this :

I see the words "End" and "Defense" in there...

End of Defense?

EDIT: Nevertheless, the Orion CW is my favorite. Other than Giraffe, of course. Joyful_3

RE: BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - Raigeko13 - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just noticed this :

Does it change colors or something now? Chocked
Weird.
Am I the only one who thinks that looks like a Ketos?
The word of the day is Endureference.

The colours in TAKARA-TOMY's pictures are really not often accurate, although they started using images of the actual parts recently and changed all the previous pictures, so such a pink Orion is definitely abnormal for what they currently do.