World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. (/Thread-Round-5-GFX-Battle-Resistance-vs-Fyuuor)

Pages: 1 2

Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Electric - Aug. 07, 2011

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 14 Votes
Entry 2: 4 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 13th of August*

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Futomos - Aug. 07, 2011

I vote Entry 2. It brings out the inner Wolverine.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - DynaZord - Aug. 07, 2011

I, too, vote for entry two. The main feature about Wolverine is his claws (they're claws, right? Haven't seen an X-Men movie in forever Uncertain), which entry two features. Both are really well, but I prefer
Entry 2

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - BeybladeStation - Aug. 07, 2011

Entry 1.

It took more design into thought.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Fyuuor - Aug. 07, 2011

Electric, can you please edit the date in the opening post. The original end date was the 11th, but since the thread has been posted a little late, can you edit the due date to the 13th. Don't worry, I know posting the thread late wasn't your fault.

Thank you Joyful_3

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - NoodooSoup - Aug. 07, 2011

Entry 1. It looks better graphically. Plus, Entry 2 is too saturated Confused

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Vintage - Aug. 07, 2011

I vote entry one, I think it fits the theme better. I also think entry looks more pleasing to the eye.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Flaming Aries - Aug. 07, 2011

they are both good I vote 1 it is awsome but 2 bring's out the inner wolverine

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Xyo - Aug. 07, 2011

Entry 1 Because it is better has a good render etc. and also because Entry 2 is too saturated and does not whos Wolverine's face just half of it.

Score check!

Entry 1: 5
Entry 2: 2

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Xlr8 - Aug. 07, 2011

i vote for entry 1 it looks more nice and shows rage of wolfverine and looks cool too renders graphics etc used r great too. loved entry 1

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Justaway - Aug. 07, 2011

I vote for entry 1 as well...the red background in entry 2 is the thing I didnt like a lot

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Sparta - Aug. 07, 2011

I'd like to cast my vote for entry 2. For some reason I like the red effect that was done.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - RustyXD - Aug. 07, 2011

Entry 1 please , the reasons as above.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Wolverine Mode - Aug. 07, 2011

Entry 1.

It appeals to me more and in entry 2 the focal's face cannot be seen , and its too saturated.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - nik1392 - Aug. 07, 2011

no doubt...entry1
Entry 2-the face should have been there in the image...it would have looked better...Smile

Score check!

Entry 1: 10
Entry 2: 3

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Cygnus - Aug. 07, 2011

I have to vote Entry 1. Both are good but I have to agree with Nik1392. I would have looked better with the face in it.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Itachi8 - Aug. 07, 2011

Entry 2 it looks more like the angry Wolverine that we know.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - J.Mister - Aug. 07, 2011

how is this battle as close as what it is? entry 2 is lucky to have 4 votes. entry 1 is better then the second in every way possible, graphicaly the first is in a league of it’s own compared to the second. the 2nd looks as if it’s been slapped together in 5 minutes, it’s quite bad. the red and blue bits complelty ruin the sig, theres nothing to it. I only say that as I’ve seen what the person of the 2nd one can create, this is below par for there standards as i've seen them make MUCH better sigs.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Eartheagle1997 - Aug. 07, 2011

Entry one looks way better and u can actually see his face

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 07, 2011

I vote 1.

I couldn't even see 2's face until I looked at it and actually searched for it. I got confused with the shadows under his chin.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - zflare3 - Aug. 07, 2011

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Callum6939 - Aug. 07, 2011

Entry 1

Entry 2 seems to be a little red, and also has an opacity level, with a effect which turns parts of wolverine Black, which it in my eye wrecks the flow, it also has a bright light from the right, where from the render of wolverine, has a light source that comes from the front, so the lighting doesn't seem to go.

Entry 1 on the other hand, has an cartoon wolverine, with a cartoon like brush? type thing, which also give it nice flow, the lighting is nicely placed, and with the effect of the whole tag, it seems wolverine has shattered some glass, with light refracting from it.

RE: Round 5 GFX Battle: Resistance vs. Fyuuor. - Fyuuor - Aug. 09, 2011

I'd just like to say, out of all the entries I've made for the Tournament up until this point, I've spent the most time preparing for this battle. I've easily spent twice as much time on this entry, then any other sig I've made in quite awhile. I eventually ended up making 3 entirely different sigs for this battle, lol.

I did this due to the respect I have for Resistance as a GFX artist Joyful_3