World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Weird Facts u know - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Weird Facts u know (/Thread-Weird-Facts-u-know)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Weird Facts u know - Temporal - Aug. 14, 2011

What is "laft handed"? Educate me.

RE: Weird Facts u know - gokurox - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  6:52 AM)tanzam2 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:27 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Speaking of Lefties-there were only 2 in my 6th class (me and another boy)ratio: 2:24 I think.
In my class in secondary school-3:26 (Me, 2 boys-all boys school)

im both i dont no enyone but me thats both laft and right handed

It's called being ambidextrous(I'm unsure about the spelling), and I know someone who's like that, too.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Justaway - Aug. 14, 2011

Sachin Tendulkar is ambidextrous...writes with left hand and bats with right hand. Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Barack Obama and Miley Cyrus are left handed..

I'm not sure if too many people will know Tendulkar, though... Considering cricket isn't played in many parts of the world

RE: Weird Facts u know - Ninja Crab - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  6:56 AM)Temporal Wrote: What is "laft handed"? Educate me.

He's being slang by sayin "laft" or hes being an idiot in saying "laft"

RE: Weird Facts u know - Janstarblast - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  4:47 AM)IcyFrost Wrote: You cant draw six while ur feet is turning around in anti-clockwise

What does that mean? :\ I would really like to know.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Blitz Unicorno - Aug. 14, 2011

I think that he means that while your feet is turning anti-clockwise, you cannot write 6.

RE: Weird Facts u know - RowDog - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  10:55 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: while your feet is turning anti-clockwise, you cannot write 6.
(Aug. 14, 2011  4:47 AM)IcyFrost Wrote: You cant draw six while ur feet is turning around in anti-clockwise
Real helpful.

RE: Weird Facts u know - taz465 - Aug. 14, 2011

you swallow 7 spiders average in one year in your sleep

(Aug. 14, 2011  11:00 AM)taz465 Wrote: you swallow 7 spiders average in one year in your sleep

I'm pretty sure we already had an argument about another statement like this...

RE: Weird Facts u know - RowDog - Aug. 14, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  11:00 AM)taz465 Wrote: you swallow 7 spiders average in one year in your sleep
We have had this one way to much and it is a lie. Spiders don't just crawl into yourself and scream "EAT ME!" How many spiders have you seen in your room? My guess is it isn't crawling all over the place with spiders. So one is supposed to just crawl out of the garden, slip into your room to get eaten?

RE: Weird Facts u know - GeeBax - Aug. 14, 2011

I think crickets make their sounds by their wings.....

RE: Weird Facts u know - .:J:. - Aug. 14, 2011

yeah they do straight edge

RE: Weird Facts u know - GeeBax - Aug. 14, 2011

Yeah......I recently got a Bearded Dragon so i might be able to give some facts. Smile
Lol,i will tell what happens after im done freezing a beyblade XD It will probably be hard to get out.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Ninja Crab - Aug. 15, 2011

OK this is a pretty well known fact
Walt Disney was afraid of mice

Annnnnnnd
If u know Marvel, you should notice that in the game Ultimate Spider-Man, there is a company named Trask.... Swap the letters around a bit and u get Stark of Tony Stark

RE: Weird Facts u know - GeeBax - Aug. 15, 2011

The frozen beyblade didnt freeze the bottom of the beyblade.It happened because the beyblade just sunk to the bottom. Unhappy

RE: Weird Facts u know - To - Aug. 15, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  10:27 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Speaking of Lefties-there were only 2 in my 6th class (me and another boy)ratio: 2:24 I think.

Based on your typing skills, I think you should only use one hand at a time, lol.

RE: Weird Facts u know - TakasuMouce - Aug. 16, 2011

Heres a fact: If you luanch a beyblade in space, it will not stop spinning.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Nano - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  12:21 AM)TriCat Wrote: Heres a fact: If you luanch a beyblade in space, it will not stop spinning.

Have tests been done in space?
No. Therefore, it's not a fact...

Even in space, there is resistance. May be small, but there is still some.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Ninja Crab - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  12:21 AM)TriCat Wrote: Heres a fact: If you luanch a beyblade in space, it will not stop spinning.

Yeah.... Not true... In the Philippines in the 1500s the yoyo was made of stone and used as a weapon.

Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone

Bread was used as erasers before rubber erasers were invented
Teacher: All right class if you turn to page 23.... CLIVE STOP EATING UR ERASER!!!!
And LOL wat To said...

RE: Weird Facts u know - Temporal - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  11:32 PM)To Wrote:

Based on your typing skills, I think you should only use one hand at a time, lol.

Ouch, that's...a totally fair assessment, unfortunately.

America actually HAS been tried and convicted several times for War crimes, generally for dropping the atomic bombs of Nagisaki and Hiroshima. Of course, your classes will never tell you this, in America, most History classes paint America out to be this shining hero of justice. The odd part? America was the one to try itself. And the verdict was guilty, which I find amazing, given how Americans have a VERY hard time admitting mistakes.

The Red Baron has been shot in the head and survived. He was hit in the head with a Lewis Machine Gun while piloting his plane, and managed to land safely. He recovered from his injuries before dying under uncertain circumstances. It is a mystery who really shot him down.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Triple-X-Turbo - Aug. 16, 2011

The total length of the blood vessels of a human body is 60,000 miles. It's almost double of earth's circumference in length.

RE: Weird Facts u know - GeeBax - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  6:11 PM)Triple-X-Turbo Wrote: The total length of the blood vessels of a human body is 60,000 miles. It's almost double of earth's circumference in length.
God did that and real quick 0.0.....But he is God Smile

RE: Weird Facts u know - Temporal - Aug. 16, 2011

You're not supposed to discuss religion here. You may offend someone, in this case, me, being an atheist and all.

Almost double, huh? That's quite a lot of blood. Oh, and George Washington grew Marijuana.. As did Tom Jefferson. Eh, that's kinda odd.

RE: Weird Facts u know - GeeBax - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  9:02 PM)Temporal Wrote: You're not supposed to discuss religion here. You may offend someone, in this case, me, being an atheist and all.

Almost double, huh? That's quite a lot of blood. Oh, and George Washington grew Marijuana.. As did Tom Jefferson. Eh, that's kinda odd.
I appolagize if that offended you or anyone else in any way... And I hope they didn't use it :\