World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Weird Facts u know - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Weird Facts u know (/Thread-Weird-Facts-u-know)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Weird Facts u know - InfinityBlader - Nov. 18, 2012

We don't have McDonald but we printed this. Weird, huh.

RE: Weird Facts u know - zflare3 - Nov. 18, 2012

RE: Weird Facts u know - 3-Dog - Nov. 18, 2012

(Nov. 18, 2012  4:55 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Think of a country that starts with "D".
Take the last letter of that country, and think of an animal that starts with that letter.
Take the last letter of that animal, and think of a fruit that starts with that letter.
You are thinking of an orange. Most of you will probably be thinking of: Denmark, Kangaroo, Orange.

Dominican Republic. Capybara. Acai berry.

Although I did pick the most out-of-the-way stuff I could think of Tongue_out

RE: Weird Facts u know - BeybladePants11 - Nov. 19, 2012

(Nov. 18, 2012  4:55 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Think of a country that starts with "D".
Take the last letter of that country, and think of an animal that starts with that letter.
Take the last letter of that animal, and think of a fruit that starts with that letter.
You are thinking of an orange. Most of you will probably be thinking of: Denmark, Kangaroo, Orange.

I was actually thinking of Denmark,Koala bear,and Apple :3

RE: Weird Facts u know - Dual - Nov. 19, 2012

What? apple doesn't start with r...anyway I was thinking the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Octopus, and Strawberry.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Seshomaru - Nov. 19, 2012

the a of KOALA.i thought of Denmark,Koala,Avacado.

RE: Weird Facts u know - DynaZord - Nov. 19, 2012

I personally had Dominican Republic, Cat, Tomato (this is debatable guys, now's not the time for it xD)

On a fact-ish note, around 80% of facts are made up on the spot (this isn't one of them, I don't think). Very debatable and an illogical fact, but nonetheless, a potential fact. However, for some very true facts:

- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar
- All 50 states' names are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the five dollar bill.
- and Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula"

That's all I got off the top of my head XD

RE: Weird Facts u know - Insane - Nov. 24, 2012

It would take about 1,200,000 mosquitoes to fully drain the average human body of blood.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Ninjaman60 - Nov. 27, 2012

The melting temperature of bubble gum is 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
The inventors of bubble wrap, Alfred Fielding and Marc Chavannes, were originally trying to make plastic wallpaper.

Jupiter has 63 moons.

About three-quarters of fresh water usage in American households occurs in the bathroom.
Between 1912 and 1948, art competitions were a part of the Olympics. Medals were awarded for architecture, music, painting, and sculpture.

The Pittsburgh Pirates were originally known as the Pittsburgh Alleghenies. In 1880, after stealing away second-baseman Louis Bierbauer from the Philadelphia Athletics, a local Philadelphia newspaper called the team “a bunch of pirates.” The nickname suited them just fine, and they’ve been known as the Pirates ever since.

According to MLB.com, major league umpires can earn as much as $300,000 per season.

Two of America's greatest national symbols were made overseas: The Liberty Bell was cast in England and the Statue of Liberty was crafted in France.

Hawaiian Punch was originally developed in 1934 as a tropical flavored ice cream topping.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Insane - Dec. 03, 2012

Every time you smoke a cigarrete, 10.6 minutes of your life goes away.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Synth - Dec. 22, 2012

I have another one:

The Longest (doubtfully) Word in Existence is the chemical name of Titin. It's so long that I can't post it here, and has over 100,000+ Letters. It will take you 3 hours just to pronounce the whole word.

RE: Weird Facts u know - HDSK - Dec. 24, 2012

The Mono Lisa Has no eye brows
Tablecloths were originally meant to be served as towels with which dinner guests could wipe their hands and faces after eating! ( believe it )
One car out of every 230 made was stolen last year!
Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult ô_ô
The names of Popeye's four nephews are Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye, and Poopeye! o_0

Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult Tired
Also when u sneeze your heart stops for a split, split second
So YOLO does not really mean anything ;D

RE: Weird Facts u know - Syco - Dec. 24, 2012

Most of the facts you told are known by quiet a few people.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Tri - Dec. 24, 2012

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:30 AM)Insane Wrote: Every time you smoke a cigarrete, 10.6 minutes of your life goes away.

It's 5-20 minutes actually, it's not really known. I learned in school it's 7 minutes, but it's actually between the time I said.

RE: Weird Facts u know - bj3rdd - Dec. 24, 2012

Harry from One Direction was born with 4 nipples...

RE: Weird Facts u know - HDSK - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 24, 2012  6:46 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: Harry from One Direction was born with 4 nipples...

Yep 4 nipps

RE: Weird Facts u know - BeybladePants11 - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 24, 2012  6:46 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: Harry from One Direction was born with 4 nipples...

I believe those aren't really 4 nipples XD.My sister told me they were moles or something like that.

RE: Weird Facts u know - HDSK - Dec. 25, 2012

(Dec. 25, 2012  1:03 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:

I believe those aren't really 4 nipples XD.My sister told me they were moles or something like that.

Nope, there real my sis lives on 1D heres her Wall
My sisters 1 direction wall
My sign is there to prove its really my sis's room

RE: Weird Facts u know - Gatsby - Jan. 18, 2013

(Nov. 17, 2012  6:20 AM)Desperate369 Wrote: In tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.... Speechless

That's impossible to do, and if you mean fall asleep while driving a car, no. it is not illegal.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Kai-V - Jan. 18, 2013

(Jan. 18, 2013  4:13 AM)Vaas_Insanity Wrote: That's impossible to do, and if you mean fall asleep while driving a car, no. it is not illegal.

What ? It clearly said in my driver's licence books that if you are too tired to drive, you do not drive. If there is any law that allows you to drive when you are in no state to do so, it should be torn to pieces.

RE: Weird Facts u know - Hazel - Jan. 18, 2013

(Jan. 18, 2013  6:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2013  4:13 AM)Vaas_Insanity Wrote: That's impossible to do, and if you mean fall asleep while driving a car, no. it is not illegal.

What ? It clearly said in my driver's licence books that if you are too tired to drive, you do not drive. If there is any law that allows you to drive when you are in no state to do so, it should be torn to pieces.

Falling asleep at the wheel is only itself a crime in a few places(it's one of those things where it seems like common sense but cannot really be punished in any way unless someone gets into an accident during it), but accidents caused by/involving an individual driving in a sleep deprived state, assuming it can be proven, will lead to Negligence charges being tacked on to whatever else was going on, as well as additional points being added to your driver's license.

There's no law that allows it, but there ain't one that forbids it, either, in the majority of cases, aside from calling those caught doing it(which essentially only happens in accidents) "driving impaired". Everything mostly just says "you should not do this". iirc, even Canada only really punishes it as "driving impaired".

Kind of one of those things where it's a trick of wording, but still.

RE: Weird Facts u know - DrPepsidew - Jan. 18, 2013

A cat has 32 muscles in each ear, I saw this and thought it was weird, so here it is ^-^

RE: Weird Facts u know - Dual - Jan. 18, 2013

In northern Finland, there is a form of measurement called the poronkusema, or how far a reindeer can walk before it urinates. Somewhat equivalent to our miles maybe?

RE: Weird Facts u know - DrPepsidew - Jan. 18, 2013

(Jan. 18, 2013  2:26 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: In northern Finland, there is a form of measurement called the poronkusema, or how far a reindeer can walk before it urinates. Somewhat equivalent to our miles maybe?

Are you serious? XD

RE: Weird Facts u know - Achi-baba - Oct. 24, 2013

This thread needs to be revived.
Lobsters are immortal and can only die of unnatural causes( stop killing the lobsters Kani)

A restaurant in New York sells borscht hot.