World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywiki Photo thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: Beywiki Photo thread (/Thread-Beywiki-Photo-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Raigeko13 - Oct. 29, 2011

Here are the photos I took for the Manta Diver article:
Should I retake them?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - KaizerMFB - Oct. 29, 2011

The last two.....
sooo...bright.....
BURNS!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - H8R - Oct. 29, 2011

the lighting was too artificial but the bit chip pictures were perfect!!!!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Raigeko13 - Oct. 29, 2011

>artificial light
impossibru
it's the Sun lolol
Also that's what I thought too on the last 2 photos. I had it at 2 brightness, then I set it to 1. Lemme go re-take em, and I'll edit this post to tell when I'm done!
EDIT: Done!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - KaizerMFB - Oct. 29, 2011

Awesome, the whole lot!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - DynaZord - Oct. 30, 2011

Considering the Driger S on BeyWiki is in disgusting condition, I took some pictures of mine while it's still mint. I really hope I didn't waste my time taking them, and if I did... oh well Tongue_out
3/4 Bottom (Click to View)
Bottom View (Click to View)
Attack Ring+Bit Chip (Click to View)
Attack Ring (Click to View)
Weight Disk (Click to View)
Spin Gear+Blade Base (Click to View)
Spin Gear (Click to View)
Tip Close-Up (Click to View)
I think I might need to re-take a few of these, and I see I neglected to take a picture of the Bit Chip... I'll wait to see if I need to redo any first, or if they're even needed Grin
EDIT: Fixed'em
EDIT 2: Followed Dan's advice with the contrasting, let's hope it turns out good (I can't really tell if they're good enough Tongue_out )

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Raigeko13 - Oct. 30, 2011

If you can, a bitchip pic would be great, like you said. And if you could, retake the closeup of the tip, and the top view!

(Oct. 30, 2011  6:15 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If you can, a bitchip pic would be great, like you said. And if you could, retake the closeup of the tip, and the top view!
I'll get on that ASAP Smile

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Dan - Oct. 30, 2011

Yo, those pictures have a strangely blue tint to them and you should try and limit that as much as possible.
Check out the Dragoon GT article (pictures by Evolution, who is a natural at it!) and try to mimic that kind of lighting! Or if you're still having trouble after that, shoot a PM to Evolution asking for tips/advice/what he did.

(Oct. 30, 2011  7:18 PM)Dan Wrote: Yo, those pictures have a strangely blue tint to them and you should try and limit that as much as possible.
Check out the Dragoon GT article (pictures by Evolution, who is a natural at it!) and try to mimic that kind of lighting! Or if you're still having trouble after that, shoot a PM to Evolution asking for tips/advice/what he did.
Gah, didn't notice that... I wonder why they have that, I was right next to a window. But it can be my camera, but it probably isn't...
I'll try again later, and like you said, if that doesn't work, I'll just PM Evo.
EDIT: I can contrast them a bit in PhotoShop like someone earlier tried on someone's images, but this isn't really the best thing to do from what I've read. I tried it on one sole image so I can see how they look, but it'd probably be better for me to re-do them all Tongue_out
Yeah... I think I'll just re-do them...

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Dan - Oct. 30, 2011

The only time it wasn't accepted earlier was the stark contrast, probably poorly edited.
Your PS edit looks fine to me, do it to them all and re-post/edit your first post lol

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - DynaZord - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 30, 2011  7:36 PM)Dan Wrote: The only time it wasn't accepted earlier was the stark contrast, probably poorly edited.
Your PS edit looks fine to me, do it to them all and re-post/edit your first post lol
orly?
I knew the fact that I know how to use Photoshop would come in handy other than making forum signatures...
Now to Photoshop!
EDIT: I tried them.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Evolution - Oct. 31, 2011

Yes your new pictures using the photoshop are very good CRU. Almost look as good as mine LOL!! ;p XD

Dan Oh thanks for saying I'm a natrual. It only took a few minutes to take all my pictures LOL!! Grin I enjoy taking the pictures!! Wink

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Dan - Oct. 31, 2011

The BB picture is too bright to make out the BB's border, which isn't a good thing. fix it!!!!111@

(Oct. 31, 2011  2:18 AM)Dan Wrote: The BB picture is too bright to make out the BB's border, which isn't a good thing. fix it!!!!111@
Just the BB? Alright. I'll have to do that tomorrow, time restraints, school, etc.
EDIT: Wait, the one of the tip of the BB, or the one with the SG attached to it?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Primal - Oct. 31, 2011

Since most of my Beat Lynx photos are dark-ish, Nocto tried to improve the lightning in them.

Before:

After:
Is this acceptable, or is it too grainy for Beywiki?

(Oct. 31, 2011  2:23 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Since most of my Beat Lynx photos are dark-ish, Nocto tried to improve the lightning in them.

Before:

After:
Is this acceptable, or is it too grainy for Beywiki?
Allow me to try. I'll edit this post with the result. My contrasts don't seem that grainy, so maybe I can work some magic XD
EDIT: While I'm at it, lemme do the BB one...
EDIT NUMBER TWO:
Might be a little bit grainy, as well (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Dan - Oct. 31, 2011

You are masterful.

Now all we need is Kei's verdict!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Primal - Oct. 31, 2011

Looks really good; thanks! Assuming Kei is okay with it, if you could do that to the others and PM them to me or post them in the thread for the draft I'll edit them in there. Smile

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Poseidon - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:33 PM)Poseidon Wrote: http://imageshack.us/g/249/imag0501s.jpg/
Most of these suck apart from the last ones which i took today, if you want it like that you have to wait another 6 months unwhen the clocks change back Serious

If the weathers decent i can take more pics, but is there any that don't need retaking lol XD.
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:33 PM)Poseidon Wrote: http://imageshack.us/g/249/imag0501s.jpg/
Most of these suck apart from the last ones which i took today, if you want it like that you have to wait another 6 months unwhen the clocks change back Serious

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Evolution - Oct. 31, 2011

Poseidon I pm'ed you about your pictures.

Also ok kei, I was finally able to get the D : D tip pictures in the angle you asked me too solo here they are-
what do you think are they good this time..?!? Grin

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Primal - Nov. 01, 2011

On the subject of the Lynx pics, Kei approved of Nocto's if that's the best we can get.
Sorry, CRU. Tongue_out

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Nov. 02, 2011

I get the feeling I'm going to hear about the brightness, but anyway. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

And since it's my favorite in the lot. (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Dan - Nov. 02, 2011

Nah, those pictures look amazing to me!
Now all we need are tests on all the parts so we have an actual full-fledged article to go with the pictures.

Yo, Kai-V are you going to keep making stubs or you just like Quetzalcoatl so much? Considering the stub(s) contain purely aesthetic information, it would save article writers a lot of time and focus on the competitive usage of a bey. Though writing might clash..? Tongue_out

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  1:02 AM)Dan Wrote: Yo, Kai-V are you going to keep making stubs or you just like Quetzalcoatl so much? Considering the stub(s) contain purely aesthetic information, it would save article writers a lot of time and focus on the competitive usage of a bey. Though writing might clash..? Tongue_out

When I suggested this idea and that Kei agreed on it, it was a job for all of the upcoming Beyblades.

I know I have a particular writing style when I am inspired, hah.