World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywiki Photo thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: Beywiki Photo thread (/Thread-Beywiki-Photo-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Rush - Oct. 20, 2012

Hmm, I have a question about the pictures. Can we still take them if some of the paint on Beyblades/Stadiums are a little worn off?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Oct. 20, 2012

You would have to post a photograph so that we can judge its state properly.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kei - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 16, 2012  5:38 PM)Nocto Wrote: Mino. Although I don't find your photographs as yellow as Kai-V seems to, the problem might be that you're using an incorrect white balance for the weather (light is colored differently depending if it's sunny or cloudy, for example). A custom white balance would be the best option.

I agree, although when the yellow tint isn't completely overbearing, you can fix it well enough through Photoshop. For example:

Original vs. Photoshop (Click to View)

Not perfect, but definitely usable.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Rush - Oct. 21, 2012

Hmm... here are some of the ones for my article, the Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assault Ver. Is the paint too chipped off to use on some of them?
Ha, I know it's a lot, and I did some pictures showing different modes. And Kai-V, I've posted some new pics of the F:S in the L Drago Destroy article.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Benjohadi - Oct. 21, 2012

the background is too bluish i presume...and gloomy..haha

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Rush - Oct. 21, 2012

Hmmm... Pictures are really not my thing, haha. I like writing articles better. But anyways, I'll try to get to retaking them later in the day.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Benjohadi - Oct. 24, 2012

Dragoon F (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Oct. 24, 2012

Hm, for some reason there is a huge elongated shadow in those photographs ...

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Benjohadi - Oct. 24, 2012

it has been not too 'brighty' here recently..has been raining at least once per day..
took my chance since i can use my dad's camera today...hahah
i will repost when i can get my hand on my dad's camera again.... Confused

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Rush - Oct. 28, 2012

Duo Uranus pictures here. The first two are pretty bright, but some of the rest are kinda... dark. Retakes, anyone? If so, tell me which one(s)!
Comments?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Oct. 29, 2012

Those actually look quite good, hah. I was about to photograph my own Duo Uranus when I recently noticed that the article had no pictures.

However, we really need a photograph of the 4D Metal Wheel's parts separated, from above and from below. Also, if possible, I would definitely like to have angles from the actual side of Duo, not a forty-five-degree perspective. The same will need to be done for the separate parts of the 4D Metal Wheel too.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Rush - Oct. 29, 2012

Here they are. Kinda dark though...

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Oct. 29, 2012

Ah, yes, the pictures show exactly the right angle, but, at least for the side photographs, the background should really be the same shade of white/grey.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Rush - Oct. 30, 2012

Here is a sample picture, to see if the darkness on the bottom is okay. This way, I can see if I can take more like this.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Oct. 30, 2012

It is certainly better. Can you try putting more sunlight in any way ?

Um, I'll try, but the camera blocks some of the light, which is the reason for the shadow on the bottom. So, yeah, I'll try to take more.

Try taking the photograph from the side, not in front of the source of light ? Not 'behind' it either.

Hmm, like this?

Damn, is it super sunny where you live right now ? It is not normal that you get so much contrast between lighted parts and obscured parts.

Heh, not really. Here's mah set up. Any ideas to make a better picture?
Aaannd... this is how not sunny it is over here, heh.

Hm, so the weather should be perfect for photographs ... Try opening your door ?

This should be a bit better; I changed my location in the house.

Ah, yes, that seems much better. Can you take a photograph of the other mode's hole, so that I can see if the difference is noticeable ?

Like this?

That seems really great. Could you re-take the other photographs so that they follow the same colour/lighting/etc. ?