World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywiki Photo thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: Beywiki Photo thread (/Thread-Beywiki-Photo-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Sep. 08, 2012

Hm, the current Jiraiya MS pictures are not that bad.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Sep. 08, 2012

Hm, they are definitely way better than I remember now I look at them again, (aside from the bey box image which is horrible), but they're kinda blurry and washed out (nowhere near as bad as the ones ofBlack Dranzer MS in the Dranzer MS article but still noticeable) and despite the things I'm dissatisfied about in my own, I really do think mine are better shots. Plus, currently it could do with some more pictures so you can actually see what everything is like, there's no separate CWD Free Cross Picture, and one or two of my shots give a much better picture of the tip shape.

No big deal though. Just felt like cropping, resizing and posting those today, didn't take long.

Yours are generally good too, but as usual, I cannot see them in their original size, because of Photobucket ...

Really? Here are direct links to their full size (800x600, IIRC that's the standard beywiki size). Busy working on a draft atm so I haven't titled the links or anything. Unless it's actually photobuckets hosting, in which case I can zip them, upload them to mediafire, and send you the link to download that, or something.

Those links work.

However, I still prefer the 'lightness' of the current photographs.

Eh, I'll fiddle with mine when I get time, I managed to make a few look much nicer by fiddling around, but didn't want to do it for all of them if it wasn't necessary. Seeing as the current pictures are better than I thought though, I'll do it at a later date.

Tweaked one of the shots seeing as it might make a better beybox image, seeing as that definitely does need to be replaced: 800x800 version
200x200 version

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Cannon - Sep. 09, 2012

The Blue Seaborg 2 pictures on BeyWiki are just ... awful.

Retook some pictures. Eee

OR: Click the link below to view the pictures.
https://picasaweb.google.com/107215787214379124336/Seaborg202?authkey=Gv1sRgCImN_pyavY7O4wE

BeyWiki worthy? Smile

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Sep. 09, 2012

If you could take one or two from the side which would show the angle in the Attack Ring, that would be good. I agree that yours are better than those that are on Beywiki currently, but they show something more than yours right now.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Howaitonekon - Sep. 09, 2012

I had a look at the Beywiki and saw that there could be some more pictures.
So I took some pics and if they are okay you can add them Wink

Dranzer F (normal Edition)

Top View
Side View
Bottom View
Bottom View 2
Attack Ring
Ten Heavy
Blade Base Flat
Blade Base Semi Flat
Blade Base Sharp
Blade Base Top
Spin Gear

Black Dranzer

Top View
Side View
Bottom View
Attack Ring
Ten Heavy
Blade Base Flat
Blade Base Semi Flat
Blade Base Sharp
Blade Base Top
Spin Gear

Draciel F (Metal Masters Edition)

Top View
Side View
Bottom View
Attack Ring
Ten Balance (green colored)
Blade Base
Blade Base Top
Spin Gear

I got some more pictures, but I'll edit this post tomorrow, 'cause Directupload doesn't like me anymore... DJ - Sad.

One thing to say:
I think there aren't enough pictures "in" the articles... they are all in the gallery part, that's ok, but I think there should be a picture of the part which is describes (like the AR) at the right side like in some articles (like the article of Driger S, but with photos I think...).

Greez Smile

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Sep. 09, 2012

There's a few problems with your pictures.
1. The shadows are too strong, most likely because of improperly diffused artificial light. using white walls/cardboard pieces around the Beyblade and the light source should dim the shadows into acceptable range.
2. There's a reddish/yellowish hue to the pictures, either caused by "warm" artificial light or incorrect white balance (or both, as is likely the case here)
3. Some pictures (especially Attack Ring shots) have too intense glares. Changing the angle of your shots, as well as the angle/position of the parts will help reduce those, not completely, but to a tolerable point.

Otherwise, the overall clearness/tightness and quality of the shots seem good for Beywiki.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Sep. 09, 2012

(Sep. 09, 2012  4:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you could take one or two from the side which would show the angle in the Attack Ring, that would be good. I agree that yours are better than those that are on Beywiki currently, but they show something more than yours right now.

Throwing in my 2c: Side angle pictures of Seaborg 2's AR are practically required, seeing as it seems to be a great upper attack part.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Cannon - Sep. 15, 2012

Re-took the pictures for Seaborg 2 ... This time using artificial light, not natural.

// https://picasaweb.google.com/107215787214379124336/Seaborg203?authkey=Gv1sRgCOmnuPrJqpKv9wE

Good enough view yet?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Imperial - Sep. 15, 2012

Flame Aquila 100ES (RBV4): http://imageshack.us/g/1/9760379/

Scythe Kronos T125EDS (Hasbro): http://imageshack.us/g/1/9760375/

Are they okay?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Sep. 16, 2012

Yes, those are quite good.

Cannon, they are better, but I still think that you should have a picture of the whole Beyblade assembled shown sharply on its side. It would really show the slope more.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Cannon - Sep. 16, 2012

[Image: IMG_1207.JPG]

https://picasaweb.google.com/107215787214379124336/Seaborg203?authkey=Gv1sRgCOmnuPrJqpKv9wE#5788743011570076050

... ?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Sep. 19, 2012

(Jul. 07, 2012  3:18 AM)Nocto Wrote: Dranzer V

Edit:
Weights:
Cross Attacker (Standard Bitchip): 6.43 grams
Ten Balance: 14.54 grams
Magnecore: 4.01 grams 3.13 grams
Casings: 2.14 grams
Volcano Change Base: 3.56 grams
Volcano Change "Tip": 3.13 grams
---

I was contemplating putting it through the flames if its parts (Sonokong) did not fit, and they don't, but it looks much better than what the anime or photos suggested, and I love the ingenious, yet simple use of magnets in the Base gimmick (also more interesting than Dragoon's). So, it won't melt, for now.

Anyhow, on the subject of Sonokong, I've taken pictures of two Neo Spin Gears (the part where the difference should be the most noticeable) in a Takara SG Semi Flat Base. (Click to View)

You vould probably go ahead and upload these now, the Dranzer V Article is basically done, I'm just doing the final revisions.

In addition, do you have any Sonokong beys with a regular South Magnecore? If so, a side-by-side shot to show the differences would be really useful. If not, either I can try and take a good enough shot of the same with takara parts myself, or perhaps you could edit together two images to remove the size difference or whatever? Any thoughts?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Sep. 19, 2012

I actually don't have any other Magnecores. Period.

I don't have my Beyblades with me now, but if memory serves, my Sonokong Cores were actually compatible with my Takara casings, so this should be a non issue. As for pictures, either you take the the comparative shot yourself, or you take/we find a shot of a regular core and I'll crop, edit and frame both into one picture.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Sep. 19, 2012

I'll take the comparative picture myself, then, as soon as I get a chance to do so in good light (still haven't had a chance to set up a light box yet). It would be nice to have something more consistent with your pictures, but oh well. Tongue_out

I'd not be surprised if it were compatible, because the core being smaller shouldn't create any issues in that respect, haha.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Balance Blader - Sep. 19, 2012

Sparkling Attacker (Click to View)
Spark Knight (Click to View)
Draciel MBD (Click to View)
Roller Defenser (Click to View)
Feel free to check here. If you think some of these are better photos, please tell me.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Sep. 19, 2012

Ah, do you think you could try retaking them so that we do not see the clear division of the white 'panels' ? Sometimes, it is just a matter of positioning the Beyblade closer to the front edge of the sheet if you use a sheet of printer paper. It is OK if the division is still somewhere in the photograph, but it should not be behind the Beyblade, so that we can at least crop out the shadowed division if needed.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Balance Blader - Sep. 19, 2012

(Sep. 19, 2012  10:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, do you think you could try retaking them so that we do not see the clear division of the white 'panels' ? Sometimes, it is just a matter of positioning the Beyblade closer to the front edge of the sheet if you use a sheet of printer paper. It is OK if the division is still somewhere in the photograph, but it should not be behind the Beyblade, so that we can at least crop out the shadowed division if needed.

Ah ok sure, thank you. I will try and retake these on the weekend.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Sep. 19, 2012

Awesome, thank you. I can appreciate that it is slightly time-consuming.

By the way, I took my photographs of Poison "Scorpio" M145Q, Burn Phoenix 135 MS from the Faceoff Set and Aquario DF145SF today, with a slightly cloudy sky, around ten, on the side of the house where the sun rises in the morning, and they are really clear, very bright. I would even say they are better than when the sun is bright and blinding in the morning, so if someone needed a tip, here you go.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Cannon - Sep. 24, 2012

Seaborg 1 Pictures:

Mm, is the "Angle" thing still a problem .. ? (Like with Seaborg 2)

and:
(Sep. 23, 2012  3:00 PM)Cannon Wrote: Not re-colours, but I might as well post here .. (Pictures not on Bey-Wiki)

Draciel S:

Griffolyon:

Master Driger:

Dranzer F:

Voltaic Ape:

Are they OK to be published on Bey-Wiki?

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Sep. 24, 2012

Their quality is good, but now the block is that you have absolutely no pictures from directly above. It is important to see the parts in its real proportions, not with perspective.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Cosmic - Sep. 24, 2012

Driger F Recolor Photos!