World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywiki Photo thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: Beywiki Photo thread (/Thread-Beywiki-Photo-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - BattleLion - Jun. 21, 2012

(Jun. 21, 2012  3:18 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  3:18 PM)potato Wrote: Are these Beywiki quality?
The quality is excellent. But It would look much better if you could take pictures with a blank sheet of paper underneath.

I agree with Cannon it's quality is very good..

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Jun. 23, 2012

Omega Dragonis 85XF

If there ever was a time to nitpick, that would now. The paint on Omega won't survive for very long.

Dragonis looks as though it was made of two engraved daggers with a diamond chain attached to each. A likely reference to a dragon's fangs and tail, but still rather interesting.

Edit:
Weights:
Face: 1.08 grams
Omega: 37.83 grams
- Core: 25.30 grams
- Frame: 12.53 grams
Dragonis:2.87 grams
85: 0.86 gram
XF: 0.68 gram

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Jun. 23, 2012

They all look good, but is it normal that they are quite small ?

Since I do not remember there being an official picture for Omega Dragonis, do you think you could take a photograph of one which has a whiter background and almost no shadow ? In a pose like in the last picture.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Jun. 23, 2012

(Jun. 23, 2012  1:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They all look good, but is it normal that they are quite small ?

Small?

They're all 800x600, the size Kei wants them to be (which is arguably small, though I can understand the reasoning behind it). (Click to View)

I'll also update this post with the picture for the Beybox, perhaps in a few minutes.
[Image: BB_OmegaDragonisv2.jpg]

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Jun. 23, 2012

When I check them on Photobucket, for some reason I cannot really see them in their original size.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - sarabscientist - Jun. 23, 2012

(Jun. 23, 2012  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: When I check them on Photobucket, for some reason I cannot really see them in their original size.

You click on the image thumbnail to make them their original size. If that doesn't workKluelessKen

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Benjohadi - Jun. 23, 2012

Blue Galeon (Click to View)
Red Dranzer F (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Raigeko13 - Jun. 26, 2012

Thief Phoenic E230GCF
If these aren't any good, I can't do more right now. Mine was stolen, plus it wasn't in it's more pristine right out of the box condition anymore.
So yeah.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Jun. 26, 2012

The details are very clear on those, but they are all very dark and they clearly use artifical lighting.

I have one coming anyway.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Galaxy - Jun. 29, 2012

(Jun. 12, 2012  12:51 AM)Kei Wrote:

All the pics approved by Kei have been added on BeyWiki.
The other pics will be added after the second week of July, I should have some free time to do them!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - BattleLion - Jul. 02, 2012

Here my collection. It's my two months collection.
May a have the face now. Smile
I buying more....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/140620122124.jpg/

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Jul. 02, 2012

This topic is only for photographs that are for Beywiki. We will not put an individual's collection picture on Beywiki. Never.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - sarabscientist - Jul. 04, 2012

Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus (Hasbro) (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Jul. 07, 2012

Dranzer V

Edit:
Weights:
Cross Attacker (Standard Bitchip): 6.43 grams
Ten Balance: 14.54 grams
Magnecore: 4.01 grams 3.13 grams
Casings: 2.14 grams
Volcano Change Base: 3.56 grams
Volcano Change "Tip": 3.13 grams
---

I was contemplating putting it through the flames if its parts (Sonokong) did not fit, and they don't, but it looks much better than what the anime or photos suggested, and I love the ingenious, yet simple use of magnets in the Base gimmick (also more interesting than Dragoon's). So, it won't melt, for now.

Anyhow, on the subject of Sonokong, I've taken pictures of two Neo Spin Gears (the part where the difference should be the most noticeable) in a Takara SG Semi Flat Base. (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Jul. 08, 2012

Those SG pictures will be really handy whenever I write an article about the smaller sonokong beys for beywiki, once I figure out how to go about it now we know it isn't just the gold series.

The first picture in that album is something I've wanted for a long time - photographic proof of Dranzer V having a different S-MG Core, with the shorter magnet, so a big thanks for that, and as usual your pictures are fantastic.

I'll have the edits to the draft completed in the next few days, it's almost done, but I've been bogged down with remembrance day stuff, haha.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Raigeko13 - Jul. 11, 2012

Gravity Perseus AD145WD-

Face:
Gravity (Upwards Slope):
Gravity (Eyes of Medusa):
Gravity (Top):
Perseus (Top):
Perseus (Bottom):
AD145:
WD:
Defense Mode:
Counter Mode:
Gravity Perseus AD145WD:
Dunno where all of the specs came from.
Dammit. This happens like every time.

Also great photos of the SG's Nocto, I never really knew how the SG's were different between TAKARA and SONO-KONG's, but now I do. Thanks!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Cannon - Jul. 12, 2012

The last few pictures lighting is quite different compared to the ones above it. It's bright on one side, and dark on the other.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Raigeko13 - Jul. 15, 2012

The clouds must've moved, hah.
I'll re-take them and upload them when I can.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Aug. 01, 2012

Gaia Dragoon G
Dragon Saucer (Standard Bitchip): 7.26 grams
- Attack Ring: 5.31 grams
- Sub-AR: 1.95 grams
Ten Heavy: 16.10 grams
Right EG (Metal Flat): 10.84 grams
Final Clutch Base (Gaia Dragoon G Version): 7.49 grams

Draciel G
Shield Hammer (Standard Bitchip): 6.88 grams
Ten Wide: 13.85 grams
Right EG (Metal Ball): 11.13 grams
Final Clutch Base (Draciel G Version): 7.39 grams

Tornado Attack (Bey)Stadium (Click to View)

Metal Finish: Ten Wide: Takara (left) vs Sonokong (right) (Click to View)

------------------
The weights for these were missing from their stubs. This is no longer the case.

(Jan. 24, 2012  2:18 AM)Nocto Wrote: Fusion Hades AD145SWD
Hades: 3.20 grams
Fusion: 44.00 grams
- Metal Frame: 27.31 grams
- Rubber Frame: 4.58 grams
- Core: 12.11 grams
Armor Defense 145: 2.82 grams
Sharp Wide Defense: 0.77 gram

(Feb. 13, 2012  2:23 AM)Nocto Wrote: Diablo Nemesis X:D
Nemesis: 3.24 grams
Diablo: 52.16 grams
- Metal Frame: 27.47 grams
- Core: 24.69 grams
X Drive: 7.21 grams

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Aug. 01, 2012

Awesome as usual, Nocto!

We'll have to get around to writing a sonokong article, though the cross-generational stuff will make it quite complicated, I really appreciate your initiative with the finish comparison, I'd been struggling to explain it for a while, haha.

The TA photographs are great, by the way. The last one could show the inner, less defined "ridge" more clearly but that's very hard to capture anyway, and your other photos do an excellent job of it.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Aug. 01, 2012

Thank you very much for everything, Nocto.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Aug. 03, 2012

Master Dranzer Hyperblade pictures:
I decided to try taking photos using my mother's Ott-Lite (some light that's supposed to show the true color of things, basically a very white light, I guess). Obviously being me I decided to squander this on a Recolor because I'm so very practical, but there's a slight mold difference with the AR compared to takara's one, so I figured it was worthwhile, and it's nice to have pictures of recolors.

Here's the photobucket gallery: http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/Archdoom/Master%20Dranzer%20HyperBlade/

There's a slight glare on some pictures, I honestly couldn't work out how to avoid it and still be able to take a photograph without shadows creeping in, but I did what I could to minimise it.
The lighting varies a bit between shots, not sure if my camera was doing that or what, but if I need to retake any let me know and I'll try to do it ASAP.

Figuring out photoshop can batch resize/save made this much easier, haha.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Benjohadi - Aug. 04, 2012

Dragoon V Wrote:

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Aug. 08, 2012

(Aug. 03, 2012  8:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: Master Dranzer Hyperblade pictures:
I decided to try taking photos using my mother's Ott-Lite (some light that's supposed to show the true color of things, basically a very white light, I guess). Obviously being me I decided to squander this on a Recolor because I'm so very practical, but there's a slight mold difference with the AR compared to takara's one, so I figured it was worthwhile, and it's nice to have pictures of recolors.

Here's the photobucket gallery: http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/Archdoom/Master%20Dranzer%20HyperBlade/

There's a slight glare on some pictures, I honestly couldn't work out how to avoid it and still be able to take a photograph without shadows creeping in, but I did what I could to minimise it.
The lighting varies a bit between shots, not sure if my camera was doing that or what, but if I need to retake any let me know and I'll try to do it ASAP.

Figuring out photoshop can batch resize/save made this much easier, haha.

There is indeed slightly too much shadow in most of them. You can generally figure out that the section in the dark is just a mirror of the part opposite it, but it would be better if there was as little shadow as possible. The white is usually OK though.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Aug. 10, 2012

Thanks for the feedback, when I have time to take more photographs I'll fiddle with lighting and see what I can do!