World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beywiki Photo thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: Beywiki Photo thread (/Thread-Beywiki-Photo-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Jan. 27, 2012

Yay, wolborg 4 pictures. I'm planning to throw together an article soon. I never understood the AR being the only silver part either, TBH.

Beautiful pictures all around, Nocto Smile

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Imperial - Jan. 28, 2012

Are they good? I hope I didn't miss any needed pictures.

Jade Jupiter Photos (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Dan - Jan. 28, 2012

Wolborg MS Tournament Black
Wolf Crusher AR
BP, WD and RC
Wolborg MS Bearing Core RC
Wolborg MS top view
Wolborg MS 3/4 view
Wolborg MS side view
Wolborg MS bottom view

Adjusted the brightness of each of them, worsening the glare in some photos.
I have the originals if need be. Figured I'd pick a gloomy day to try this out.

Imperial, those look amazing and extensive! I see some artificial light in some but I doubt it is detrimental.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Ga' - Jan. 29, 2012

Dear god Dan, give me that Wolborg.

The light shines a bit much on the pictures, could you lessen the glare a bit? Nice quality pictures though!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - -Vulcan- - Jan. 29, 2012

Dan are you using flash in those photos? I'm pretty sure that's whats causing that huge glare.
I think you should retake those IMO.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Dan - Jan. 29, 2012

Yeah it is because of the flash.

I was just too silly to turn it off when I noticed and just rolled with it. I'll take new ones tomorrow! Tongue_out

maximum density level reached.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - JBladerMS - Jan. 29, 2012

I'll try taking pictures of ScrewCapricorn if it hasn't been done yet.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Ultra - Jan. 29, 2012

Is there anyone who has saved their boxes of their plastic series random boosters? In the future i'd like to have pictures of the random boosters which are still findable on the beywiki. I've got the boxes for RB12 and RBS.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Poseidon - Jan. 29, 2012

I can take RB12, RB8, RBS, RB9.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Feb. 03, 2012

Dragoon G Didn't take a picture of 10 Wide, since I have already done so for Wolborg 4

I thought this could be interesting for the Plastic section of the Shooters and Grips article. (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Feb. 03, 2012

Awesome pictures as always, and yeah, with some labelling, that picture would be absolutely AMAZING!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Byerg - Feb. 03, 2012

(Feb. 03, 2012  2:17 AM)Nocto Wrote: Dragoon G Didn't take a picture of 10 Wide, since I have already done so for Wolborg 4

I thought this could be interesting for the Plastic section of the Shooters and Grips article. (Click to View)
Wow Nocto, all of your pictures are just so outstanding Smile
Please keep up the great work!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Feb. 03, 2012

If someone could recreate the photograph in the following post (positioning the SAR and AR in that manner) with less err... "well loved" parts than mine, it'd be awesome :3
It's Gaia Dragoon V's AR with Galzzly's SAR. the rest of it doesn't matter (though a left SG would be good). Just follow the instructions in the article to make it stay in place, and go for it :3

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Ultra - Feb. 03, 2012

(Feb. 03, 2012  2:17 AM)Nocto Wrote: Dragoon G Didn't take a picture of 10 Wide, since I have already done so for Wolborg 4

You're a life saver. Using that if we can would be much easier than taking pics of everything from members.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Feb. 04, 2012

Burn "Fireblaze" 135MS

Driger V2 (Red Ver.)

Random Booster boxes: Scans vs Photographs Keep in mind that MFB Random Booster boxes have combos hidden when they are closed.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Dan - Feb. 04, 2012

I'd make a point of the (seemingly) artificial light in your photos but they are so quality I doubt it matters.

Solid photos as usual!

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  3:27 AM)Dan Wrote: I'd make a point of the (seemingly) artificial light...

The light is completely artificial. I'm not even home when the sun is around, so I found other methods to take my photographs.
---------------------------------
Aries 125D

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kei - Feb. 10, 2012

Your pictures are perfect as always, Nocto. Feel free to add the Driger V2 and Flash Leopard pictures to their respective articles.

(Feb. 03, 2012  2:17 AM)Nocto Wrote:

Definitely.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Feb. 10, 2012

Does someone want to translate what each of them is, going clockwise from the top right corner, just so we can caption it appropriately? I mean, I recognise most of them but the exact names escape me.

Unrelated note: man, I want one of those EZ custom power launchers >:C

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Kai-V - Feb. 10, 2012

Sure :

[Metal Frame and Metal Grip (white)]
[Sniper Scope and Sniper Compass]
[EZ Shooter and NEO Rippers Shooter]
[Roller Support]
[(from bottom to top) Spring Winder, EZ Shooter Power Custom, EZ Shooter Spring Custom, and Spring Support]
[Trigger Grip, Rubber Grip and Winder Grip (from right to left]
[(in the centre) Normal Winder and Dragon Winder]

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Poseidon - Feb. 12, 2012

http://imageshack.us/g/833/1000637i.jpg/ Here are some pictures, I thought they were abit better some of them when I took them. Soem of them aren't for the wiki like the wyborg and slash riger, but Im gonna put them on ebay.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Imperial - Feb. 12, 2012

This is the Hasbro version. Do they look good?

Tornado Herculeo (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Ultra - Feb. 12, 2012

I'd say they're good. Probably only need a few of those though for when an article gets made.

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - Nocto - Feb. 13, 2012

Dranzer MS Same as those from my draft

Diablo Nemesis X:D
Ultimate Balance Mode (Click to View)

Customize Grip Accessories - English (Click to View)

RE: Beywiki Photo thread - th!nk - Feb. 13, 2012

Nicely done, though I'm still a bit confused about "Neo "Rippers" Shooter", we always called it "NEO Left Shooter", and I don't know why they'd say "rippers"?? That's really a question for Kai-V, though.

Great work on the Diablo diagram, too.

Nice new face, by the way Smile