World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Vari Ares Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Vari Ares Discussion (/Thread-Vari-Ares-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - Dan - Sep. 02, 2011

Those results are ridiculous tbh It could just be your shooting.

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - Ultra - Sep. 03, 2011

I definitely agree.

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - BeybladeStation - Sep. 03, 2011

230WD?

What the? That should never happen, I did Scythe AD145EDS, that even failed though it must be some Stamina envy..

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - BeyCenter - Sep. 04, 2011

Against a combo like that, Vari should have a Lower win ratio, but it could be the recoil, meh.

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - Dan - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  7:43 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Against a combo like that, Vari should have a Lower win ratio, but it could be the recoil, meh.

Why is that..?

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - BeybladeStation - Sep. 04, 2011

Agreed with Dan, 230 would be too easy to KO anyways...

Basalt 230CS is easy enough to KO, 230WD should be much easier. The minor height adjustment would not have that big an impact.

(Sep. 04, 2011  8:11 PM)Dan Wrote: Why is that..?

Much stamina and a mid amount of weight. and due to recoil, it could've been KO'd

EDIT: I was talking about Scythe 230WD
And did you notice Fury didn't even use a MF/MF-H

Wouldn't that be even easier to KO?

Just NVM about it.
I was just saying that recoil could have caused self KO.
But I do agree Fury's test are very in accurate.

Recoil isn't the same thing as Self-KO.

You;re talking about two different things, 230 doesn't have recoil, and as Dan mentioned, would not WD be much of an easier kill? No way VariAres couldn't hold up, especially when Basalt on 230 weighs much more.

I'm talking about VariAres. Of how VariAres could have been knocked out from its own Recoil.

What the? You just contradicted yourself by saying in the first place that it would've got knocked out by its own recoil, which is true, but not on Track contact. Now you say in General that it wouldn't Recoil KO itself, when it obviously will.

WTH? I said it WILL Recoil KO itself.

I meant what you said plain out before, especially if clearly the first test in this thread proves it stiff wrong:

MF Vari Ares BD145R2F (Left Spin) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS
MF Vari Ares BD145R2F: 15 wins
MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS: 5 wins
Vari Ares win percentage: 75%

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - Bluezee - Sep. 04, 2011

Ok I will make this clear right now and going to post this everywhere else necessary because this is pissing me off. BD145 is NOT an attacking track. It is only meant for attacking with LLDBD145LRF simply because of how LLD is shaped and the way it works, BD145 aids that effect. VariAres does NOT need the weight of BD145. VariAres BD145RF works because VARI works. BD145 is not doing anything but providing unnecessary weight which is more than likely hindering Vari considering it needs significant speed to cause the massive KOs it produces.

I honestly, call me all you want, have to disagree on that.

I need to say that BD145's edges are so much aligned with the two empty plastic in the PC Frame. Surely it is not BD145 at all, it doesn't protrude, but I've seen much mroe results from BD145 than 85, 90 [myself], 100, 125, D125, and even a bit of CH120. R145 though, as well CH120, are great! BD145 is great in my opinion, wrong or right.

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - Deikailo - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  10:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Ok I will make this clear right now and going to post this everywhere else necessary because this is pissing me off. BD145 is NOT an attacking track. It is only meant for attacking with LLDBD145LRF simply because of how LLD is shaped and the way it works, BD145 aids that effect. VariAres does NOT need the weight of BD145. VariAres BD145RF works because VARI works. BD145 is not doing anything but providing unnecessary weight which is more than likely hindering Vari considering it needs significant speed to cause the massive KOs it produces.
Variares does not need speed. A majority of my KO's have been at low speeds.

BD145 on Variares works because it add mass, not weight. Variares is one of the few wheels that extends over BD145 so you still keep the effect of Variares, but you still have enough mass to push your opponent out. Will this take down a defense combo? Probably not, but for our current stamina-based metagame, Variares BD145RF is amazing.

This isn't a discussion of Lightning L Drago; this is a discussion of Variares. You speak as those LLDBD145LRF is the greatest find ever and is the only reason for purchasing BD145. This game is not determined based on how one user dictates how a part is to be used.

BeybladeStation provided us with an example of a commonly used combo in today's metagame along with a combination involving Variares that has a significant kill rate. Obviously it works.

(Sep. 04, 2011  10:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Variares does not need speed. A majority of my KO's have been at low speeds.
This is clearly true. Weight, and rubber. What more insurance of Defense do you need?

(Sep. 04, 2011  10:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: BD145 on Variares works because it add mass, not weight. Variares is one of the few wheels that extends over BD145 so you still keep the effect of Variares, but you still have enough mass to push your opponent out. Will this take down a defense combo? Probably not, but for our current stamina-based metagame, Variares BD145RF is amazing.
My friend's call it 'FATTY MOOOVE OUTTA THE WAY'. VariAres uses it mass to first slow down, use R2F/RF to sty put, then use BD145 to give a good push or smash.

(Sep. 04, 2011  10:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: BeybladeStation provided us with an example of a commonly used combo in today's metagame along with a combination involving Variares that has a significant kill rate. Obviously it works.
Thanks! In some days... oh man, you'll see some BRUTAL stuff!

I'm making something today/tomm! You'll see it!

(Sep. 04, 2011  10:58 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: My friend's call it 'FATTY MOOOVE OUTTA THE WAY'. VariAres uses it mass to first slow down, use R2F/RF to sty put, then use BD145 to give a good push or smash.
I think a tractor-tailor makes for the best analogy lol.

The thing is that CH120, D125, and well, even R145 don't have the "drive" to control VariAres.

Why is this? It's unstable and just causing Balance loss. But too much weight on it is never a good thing.

You know what, I'm gonna contact Kei NOW on making:

MF-H VariAres BD145/R145/CH120RF

Into the OFFICIAL Tier List.

The plastic on BD145 also tends to cut down on recoil, which is why it's a great defense track. Variares has too much recoil so why not add something that cuts down on it? Along with the help of centrifugal force to make it into a more powerful hit, BD145 is an obvious choice.

I would only argue the use of BD145 on Variares against Basalt BD145. It's a very iffy situation, but you're supposed to use a stamina type vs. defense anyway. I did like using LW105 against Basalt Aquario BD145CS mostly because Variares hit BD145 instead of Basalt.

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - Bluezee - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  10:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Variares does not need speed. A majority of my KO's have been at low speeds.

This game is not determined based on how one user dictates how a part is to be used.

So you say the last part right after you talk about your (although I find it hard to even follow your results especially after seeing how you launch Blitz so wrong) results and then basically dictate that a part does not need something to work? Seems like contradiction to me.

Either way, I am not concerned about what you think about it really. I was stating a fact that BD145 is not an attacking track and I was simply stating it is not needed and there is no point in using a track that is being foreshadowed by a larger wheel when you can use something better or more versatile like CH120.

Also, it is obvious it works. I never said it didn't. I said it was unnecessary. VariAres is good with the mass the wheel already has. It is that simple. Dan clearly showed that with VariAres CH120RF.
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Ok I will make this clear right now and going to post this everywhere else necessary because this is pissing me off. BD145 is NOT an attacking track. It is only meant for attacking with LLDBD145LRF simply because of how LLD is shaped and the way it works, BD145 aids that effect. VariAres does NOT need the weight of BD145. VariAres BD145RF works because VARI works. BD145 is not doing anything but providing unnecessary weight which is more than likely hindering Vari considering it needs significant speed to cause the massive KOs it produces.
Probably not, but for our current stamina-based metagame, Variares BD145RF is amazing.

And so is every other decent attacking combo. Stamina naturally loses to attack. What point are you trying to make here?

(Sep. 04, 2011  11:12 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

This game is not determined based on how one user dictates how a part is to be used.

So you say the last part right after you talk about your (although I find it hard to even follow your results especially after seeing how you launch Blitz so wrong) results and then basically dictate that a part does not need something to work? Seems like contradiction to me.

Either way, I am not concerned about what you think about it really. I was stating a fact that BD145 is not an attacking track and I was simply stating it is not needed and there is no point in using a track that is being foreshadowed by a larger wheel when you can use something better or more versatile like CH120.

Also, it is obvious it works. I never said it didn't. I said it was unnecessary. VariAres is good with the mass the wheel already has. It is that simple. Dan clearly showed that with VariAres CH120RF.
I can't speak for everyone else, but BeybladeStation AND Kei have great results as well. Launching Blitz wrong? Oh please.

Maybe if you understood anything about centrifugal force, you might understand why BD145 is amazing and having it overshadowed by Variares is a good thing and beneficial to this wheel. BD145 is whatever it can be useful for.

What's the point of good when you can have great?

RE: Vari Ares Discussion - Mr. N - Sep. 04, 2011

I think that you should just use whatever works the best for you, whether it's CH120, BD145 or R145.