World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten (/Thread-whats-the-weirdest-thing-that-you-have-eaten)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - 6 God - Jan. 09, 2015

You've had moose too...?

Oysters are kinda common here, so not that weird, haha. They're still gross though.

I've eaten swordfish, it was surprisingly very good.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Classik - Jan. 09, 2015

(Jan. 09, 2015  3:18 AM)Eminem* Wrote: You've had moose too...?

Oysters are kinda common here, so not that weird, haha. They're still gross though.

Really? I love fish in general,But swordfish? That must've been expensive

Sorry to go off topic

Ive had a bunch of weird stuff

Funny enough,Ive never had Pork..like ever

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - DRAGON KING - Jan. 09, 2015

(Jan. 09, 2015  2:35 AM)Tri Wrote: Bear really isn't that strange is it? I tried it in Tennessee. It's one of the gamiest flavored meats and it is tough, but it's good.

The weirdest thing I have eaten is GRILLED oyster (in the shell) with hot sauce and/or garlic inside. Very good.
Bear is kinda weird. thats not really odd (oysters), atleast not to me, I have had Fried oysters (eat it regularly), Oyster stuffing every thanksgiving, Raw oysters and multiple types of grilled oysters in the shell. Maybe it's only common in the gulf states.

I had Alligator twice. It's gamy and can be salty.

EDIT: Eminem got to it first. Oysters are great, even raw Serious

(Jan. 09, 2015  3:21 AM)Tsuna` Wrote:

Sorry to go off topic

I find that very hard to believe. You've never had Bacon? Pork chops?

EDIT: oh, of course if it's religion related lol . I thought u just didn't like how it smelled or something.

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - Classik - Jan. 09, 2015

(Jan. 09, 2015  3:21 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2015  2:35 AM)Tri Wrote: Bear really isn't that strange is it? I tried it in Tennessee. It's one of the gamiest flavored meats and it is tough, but it's good.

The weirdest thing I have eaten is GRILLED oyster (in the shell) with hot sauce and/or garlic inside. Very good.
Bear is kinda weird. thats not really odd (oysters), atleast not to me, I have had Fried oysters (eat it regularly), Raw oysters and multiple types of grilled oysters in the shell. Maybe it's only common in the gulf states.

I had Alligator twice. It's gamy and can be salty.

EDIT: Eminem got to it first. Oysters are great, even raw Serious

(Jan. 09, 2015  3:21 AM)Tsuna` Wrote:

Sorry to go off topic

I find that very hard to believe. You've never had Bacon? Pork chops?
Hehe,Nope! My grandfathers muslim and my parents just choose not to feed it to me

RE: whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten - DRAGON KING - Feb. 21, 2015

Oh god, I just remembered a very interesting experience in. This happened years ago btw.

So I'm in a Taco Bell, I see those hot sauce packets and I like any normal person would think, I thought "I wonder how many of those packets I could eat before something weird happens.". Of course, I act on this thought because I'm just a daredevil basking in the heat of the moment (lol not). I get someone to dare me (peer-pression- great excuse, just in case Wink). I forget how many I get down (pretty sure it was atleast one or two of each type, the green ones taste best.). A couple hours later I'm doing fine, then it hits me hard. I (quietly, sorry staff.) throw up on a ToysRus floor, and gtfo of there and go to the restroom.

Shorter version: I are (or drank?) a bunch of Taco Bell hot sauce packets.